If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

To all gamers of Dead by Daylight your opinions on the state of DBD

Options
falconf1946
falconf1946 Member Posts: 12
edited January 2023 in Polls

What are your current opinion on the state of DBD? I have been thinking about this for a while and I have even asked my friends the same question. After hearing their opinions it made me wonder what are others opinions are. you don't need to take this to seriously but I just want your honest opinion.

To all gamers of Dead by Daylight your opinions on the state of DBD 32 votes

The state of the game is absolutely fine
0%
The state of the game is great it just need a few adjustments and reworks
21%
ChordycepsbenkiPhasmamainSmolBlobSumatrantiger1solidestcross63dredge1137 7 votes
The state of the game is ok but need a lot of adjustments and reworks
43%
MiriamGmusstang62DerZuntorjajay119fussyHalloulleStroggzJakeTheDohgBrandon48QuietusELeegenipreysnot_a_happy_camperPaleface 14 votes
The state of the game is ok it doesn't need any adjustments or reworks really
0%
The state of the game is not great and needs a lot of adjustments and reworks
21%
GibberishGlamourousLeviathanAurelleFridayNightPizzasaneesHotSauce_Enjoyerbloodypainter29 7 votes
The state of the game is pretty bad and need reworks badly
9%
BlueberryArchol123Blinckx 3 votes
The state of the game is horrible and needs severe rework and adjustments
3%
healsoflove718 1 vote
Post edited by falconf1946 on

Comments

• SmolBlob
    SmolBlob Member Posts: 399
    Options

The game is relatively balanced for 99% of the playerbase. But there are things that could be adjusted here and there.

• Halloulle
    Halloulle Member Posts: 1,067
    Options

Initially, I would say it needs "just a few" changes. There are a few things that are omnipresent and impact nearly every match. These need changing. - The thing is: they will impact other aspects of the game as well. So, even if technically only a few things need changing, for the game to end up in a better state *a lot* of things need to change.

• Quietus
    Quietus Member Posts: 27
    Options

Some bugs destroy matches. The game can be very frustrating to players (be it bad chases, latency issues, unwanted maps, bully SWFs, etc.), but having matches wherein bugs can literally make a player unable to do anything other than wait for the match to finish doesn't make for a good customer experience.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,521
    Options

DBD is in a pretty good spot right now with the only major issues being a few perks, 1-2 killers and most maps

But compared to a year ago it’s a massive improvement

• Stroggz
    Stroggz Member Posts: 495
    Options

Killer gameplay felt miserable for me, otherwise its fine. I stopped playing killer month ago and play only solo-q and i like the game a lot so far. Looking forward for upcoming UI solo-q enhancements.

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 976
    Options
    The state of the game is not great and needs a lot of adjustments and reworks

I feel like just a few things need to be nerfed/reworked. My top 5 are:

1. SWF

2. Gen speed

3. Off the Record

4. Dead Hard

5. Tombstone Piece

If these 5 things were changed it would make DbD much better.