The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Perks that're fair but still annoy you

This isn't for perks that you think should be nerfed. What perks do you think are fair as is but you still personally hate dealing with from the other side?

As a survivor main, Lethal Pursuer is this for me. It's completely fair as is considering it only lasts 9 seconds but it just sucks so much being on the receiving end of it. You think you're safe hiding only to get downed almost immediately. It basically sours your mood for a majority of the game. Again though, it's a fair perk as is.

What about you all? Would love to hear from both sides.

Comments

• FMG15
    FMG15 Member Posts: 456

Whenever I play survivor it's no way out (though it's one of my fav perks as killer). It is a very fair perk as you get more value by hooking different survivors but got I hate it being forced to wait out the timer knowing full well that the killer can potentially do a comeback despite us finishing all gens.

As killer it's saboteur (though mostly saboboxes). It's well deserved if they manages to deny me the hook by saboing it but I hate it when scourge hooks are being denied and I have to either slug the survivor or take a normal hook.

• Mazoobi
    Mazoobi Member Posts: 1,564

Save the Best for Last.

I'm surprised they didn't reduce the maximum tokens to 6 considering they made two stacks base-kit in the 6.1.0 OVERHAUL update.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

lithe, a very low risk/high reward perk that puts you 10 tiles away just for vaulting a window.

like, its fair, but boring af to go against since it takes forever to catch back up.

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,361

Boil Over. I despise that perk.

• xfireturtlex
    xfireturtlex Member Posts: 419

Merciless storm. Don't see it often these days and it's not hard to hit the skill checks, but it's freakin annoying.

For killers, Spine chill. I like sneakin up on people and this just kills the whole vibe.

• WesCravenFan
    WesCravenFan Member Posts: 2,638

As a Survivor I hate it when a Killer runs Iron Grasp. There's nothing overpowered about the perk, I just know there's no point in Wiggling, and yet if I don't Wiggle I am worried he will get some optimal hook placement anywhere on the map, or trigger a Scourge hook. So it makes the whole exercise feel pointless.

As a Killer I hate it when a Survivor runs Adrenaline. Mostly because it tends to happen right when I feel like I've earned a chase, and then I'm robbed of it at the last second and they zip away to an exit gate their buddy is already on.

• StarLost
    StarLost Member Posts: 8,077
  • RainehDaze
    RainehDaze Member Posts: 2,573

Resilience, just because of that niggling question about whether you really timed that swing wrong around a vault.

And then Boil Over, because doors. And next patch we get great wiggle checks buffing wiggle and boil over existing together, oh fun...

• Entitled_survivor
    Entitled_survivor Member Posts: 828

Courlophobia for when you meet that one crazy person running a "never heal " build and probably deception as killer cuz it makes you look extra stupid if you fall for it though i usually let out a mix of giggle and sigh after gettin hit with it