Update is Imminent! Xbox 2.0!

Jeeperrs
Jeeperrs Member Posts: 46

So I read a post on Xbox stating that the devs are finalizing the store/currency part of the update since it was the biggest change of it all, and they sure want to make sure they can make money!
So from I learned the other day from digging around, and today, the update should come this week. It must of already passed certification for Xbox like I presumed and its all on the developers now!
I would be very surprised if it doesnt drop this week!
Im being very optimistic and confident of this. Best wishes to all!

Comments

• Azakura
    Azakura Member Posts: 68
    Pretty sure its expected by everyone to happen this week 😏
    Do you have an exact day perhaps?
  • Jeeperrs

No, originally I was sure tomorrow/Tuesday, but considering what I learned from the post, they might be having problems with the store/ currency part of the update. So who knows maybe tonight, but Im highly confident this week!

• nicholas_0545
    nicholas_0545 Member Posts: 24
    @jeeperrs hopefully tonight 
  • Jeeperrs

Yeah! I think because of the wait tho and everyone playing at the same time, hopefully the servers dont crash or something like that!

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

I would be fine with Tuesday as the drop date for console. That would make it a full blown 2 weeks.

Which honestly is the limit I'm willing to accept anyways. I'm not over the moon with my frustration just yet. I'm just a loyal, anxious customer who loves the game.

I really hope tomorrow is the day.

• Jeeperrs

Well im confident of that post I read! How would he know they just have to fix the store/currency part and they will release it! Like I said hopefully the servers wont crash and make it pointless where you cant buy anything!

• TheChanelOberlin
    TheChanelOberlin Member Posts: 80
    Well there’s no update in England so bravo for spreading bullshit.
  • Superyoshiegg
    Superyoshiegg Member Posts: 1,487

@TheChanelOberlin said:

He said this week, not right now.

• deadbydaylightfan
    deadbydaylightfan Member Posts: 262
    Usually it take time to reset I’d give 20min then call BS
  • Jeeperrs

@TheChanelOberlin said:

Im in USA best country in the world, tomorrow is not even here yet! Or for Canada! Lets stay Optimistic!
    I originally thought for sure Tuesday but Im also waiting for an announcement from the Devs first!
    I really think this week tho!

• Why_Are_You_Salty
    Why_Are_You_Salty Member Posts: 138

I'm on PS4 and no news was heard from them, but I hope they're almost done with certifying and comes out tomorrow and monday midnight is when Sony usually updates the store, but I doubt it will come out for me until Wednesday or Thursday.

• nicholas_0545
    Very American adding the extra greatest country in the world haha 
  • Jeeperrs

@nicholas_0545 said:

Its the truth! Come have a double double from IN N OUT! Also I think they are going to post on this forum first!

• nicholas_0545
    Im in America too ik what we have lol
  • Azakura
    Funny how dev announcement said they'd give updates 3 days ago but haven't said anything since. Almost 2 full weeks without a word of any actual progress. There is absolutely no way they haven't heard anything. They clearly messed up cert and didn't want the community to blame them so they'll keep blaming Sony/Microsoft for taking so long.
  • Jeeperrs

Yes! I hope they are too busy getting this thing done already! I was frustrated and angry before but now I have confidence this update is coming out sooner than later! They might have been waiting for the banks to process their payment system for the store / currency! Im optimistic its coming out soon!

• deadbydaylightfan
    Jeeperrs said:

Yes! I hope they are too busy getting this thing done already! I was frustrated and angry before but now I have confidence this update is coming out sooner than later! They might have been waiting for the banks to process their payment system for the store / currency! Im optimistic its coming out soon!

As much as I like to see optimism I think ps4 is going to be waiting longer and I don’t think it’s coming today for us either (Xbox) but I hope I’m wrong
  • deadbydaylightfan
    So true
  • TheDarkLycan
    TheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435
    I'm American and I don't even think America is the greatest country(Australia is a continent and a country right cuz that's my favorite place in the world.)
  • Azakura
    I'm American and I don't even think America is the greatest country(Australia is a continent and a country right cuz that's my favorite place in the world.)
    But we have privatized prison systems that are more overpopulated then anywhere else in the world. And we invented freedom.
  • nicholas_0545
    I was making a joke about another comment
  • EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    edited June 2018

england?  the land of the silly tongue?  people actually live there?  i thought that was akin to the land of oz.  too weird to be believed when i see it in the movies.  just...wow.

no wonder you are kept in a cage.

just one more flag and we get to see bars over my face.  oh, goodie!  the day won't be a total loss for some of you!
  • Easylife
    Easylife Member Posts: 163
    edited June 2018

Gunner release on Tera console today, I'm playing that while I wait.
    Although I'll probably uninstall the game again due to the "feedstock and alkahest" RNG bollocks but it's something to pass the time for a few days.

• FreeVulpix
    FreeVulpix Member Posts: 1
    Im happy as long as we get the update before their new game starts getting dlc. Also they started giving the updates at the same time as everywhere else because of people going and changing their location settings so they get dlc early.
  • Jeeperrs

I TOLD YOU ALL! 8-)

Your Welcome

• TheDarkLycan
    TheDarkLycan Member Posts: 435
    Azakura said:
    But we have privatized prison systems that are more overpopulated then anywhere else in the world. And we invented freedom.
    Funny how we "invented" freedom but yet through out history we have constantly inslaved others.