Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Your P100 Killer? Who Did You Choose?

StarLost
StarLost Member Posts: 8,077
edited January 2023 in General Discussions

Either the one you want at P100, or the one you have at P100.

For me...Ghostface isn't a bad idea, as he has one great iri, some good purps and is also really fun despite his constantly boiling jank.

Sadako is a few tweaks away from being that too.

If Hag had more universally good iris, ditto Artist, they'd be shoe-ins.

Currently though - Dredge. Him and Wesker are just fantastic killers. But everyone's going to say Wesker.

So probably Dredge, but if she got a few buffs (Otz made perfect suggestions) and some tweaks to her obnoxious Condemn build, Sadako would definitely ne in the running.

Comments

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108

I've chosen pig

Currently at 58

Survivors must boop

• KingFieldShipper
    KingFieldShipper Member Posts: 612

To be honest I'm splitting blood points kinda evenly between every killer - while I main huntress and Billy (but me and Billy are on a break), I want consistent addon/offering availability with every killer I play so I don't really run out.

that being said I'm pouring excess bp into vitorrio right now and am somewhere in the 20s with him, even though I play significantly less survivor than killer. I figured after I get him 100, I'd probably just end up doing huntress.

• kingcarl2012
    kingcarl2012 Member Posts: 1,710

For me If it ever happens, it'll be the Demopuppy.

• Murgleïs
    Murgleïs Member Posts: 1,067

Unfortunately, I don't have much fun anymore playing killer. You get death threats if you pick nurse (no matter how you play really, even if you should never feel forced to play one way or another...), I am pretty sure Sadako iri tape is going to get nerfed at some point so I don't want to invest into her, and I don't have any guarantee Twins are going to get buff (Sadako and Twins are the most fun for me). The healing meta with CoH, and Dead hard are the two big reasons Killer is very boring these days. Dead hard itself is the only reason I don't play Demo btw, if you have half a brain as survivor, it's impossible to miss your DH.

As for survivor, repairing gens is boring. I already took a month break (and was playing very casually already), currently waiting for the next killer to go be released.

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,032

Even splitting like KingFieldShipper. Basically, whoever I play get the points I earned from the trial. Oni seems to be getting the most play though. He's at P20. Wraiths at P15. Everyone else is 11 to 13.

• Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,439

My Blight would probably p70 by now If I could bring myself to spend points. But yeah, Blight.

• JustWhimsical
    JustWhimsical Member Posts: 590
    edited January 2023

My Nurse is at p90 atm, then after that, I am going to fully play survivor and try to get my survivor to p100 I play Lisa garland, who is currently at p10.

• Starboy
    Starboy Member Posts: 7

The Artist, since it was launched I have not stopped using it, currently I have prestige 95 with it

• Snowflake_Syndrome
    Snowflake_Syndrome Member Posts: 239

Dredge. P2 now 😒

• Flaconie86
    Flaconie86 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Onryö P 66

• Tostapane
    Tostapane Member Posts: 1,615

i've all killer at p11 right now... the only exception is bubba that is at p13... i don't have the time nor the will to take even a single one to p100, but in the remote case... it will be bubba hands down

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 3,167

On my PS4 account. I split my prestige between Nea, Jeff; Billy, Demo.

On my PC account... I havent really started it yet Im still trying to get perks lol.

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 5,162

Pyramid Head is my main and I am currently working to get him to P100. I reached P19, which is already pretty high for killers, but it's a slow climb as I occasionally need to burn 100k BP for red envelopes on all kinda killers.

• AJStyIez
    AJStyIez Member Posts: 419

I'm in a constant battle where I shift between leveling my Ace/Ghostface for periods of time and then I'll occasionally start spoiling whatever other Survivors/Killers I feel like stacking event items and addons on at the time. Idk if anybody is doing something similar, but honestly I might just ping pong back and forth until I eventually get both to 100 with others getting some love too. I play both sides often and don't feel like hard-committing all my BP to one or the other especially for someone that doesn't plan on grinding DBD as much as before

• Entitled_survivor
    Entitled_survivor Member Posts: 828

Spirit so far is the one I'd 100 if i committed to playing more killer,, vacuum cleaner is fun

• AJStyIez
    AJStyIez Member Posts: 419

A little disappointed that you betrayed Ghostie for Pig with that username tbh 😬

• HugTechLover
    HugTechLover Member Posts: 2,482

I got blight to p100 a couple days ago! Would have gotten it awhile ago but I got nea to 25 then started blight. Took me about 200 hours of game time to hit p100.

• Satelit
    Satelit Member Posts: 1,377
  • Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

Artist is my highest levelled killer at the moment (P12) so it's most likely gonna be her. I've been pouring all my BP into Kate/Feng lately ontop of levelling Dredge and Knight.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

Despite being a Killer main, I uh, chose Steve

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

As prestige doesn't do anything I'm not bothered with trying to P100 anyone.

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,152
    edited January 2023

If I'd played after the implementation of the prestige system it would've been my boy Oni.

And why? Because on the usual "killer i hate to face/find boring/negative yada yada" lists he ranks medium to low on average, can be satisfactory played as a normal 115/M1 killer or focused exclusively on his power or anything in between.

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140

I don't think I will commit to P100 a killer anytime soon considering I still have a couple and a few survivors that are not prestiged yet. And also, that it does nothing.

However, if one day I want to go through and P100 a killer, it will either be th Hag or the Legion, because they're my OG mains =)

• HoodedWildKard
    HoodedWildKard Member Posts: 2,013

I'm working on jeff and demo.

Jeff for being a bad ass but wholesome metalhead. Demo because good pupper.

• ClarityOfWill
    ClarityOfWill Member Posts: 205

I P100'd Billy, just working towards getting Meg P100 now.

• sasnayahdrezka
    sasnayahdrezka Member Posts: 132

Wesker. damn even his VA for dbd is such a cool dude idk wesker somehow turned out to be so perfect even more than that. i wish infection after unhooks was tied to conspicuous action and thats it.

• HugTechLover

I wouldn’t say nothing. That’s permanent lvl 50 BW is fantastic. It’s guaranteed 2 iris.

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140

I hear that ! But it wouldn't do much for me. I'm a hoarder of rare stuff, I never use anything past yellow, just in case I need them later you know ? X)

• HugTechLover

I absolutely understand. I did the same thing for awhile. Lmao

I would burn a black ward for purple / iri. But now my blight is stacked with thousands for each addon (5-6 hundred of each iri) so I pop whatever I want every game. It’s quite nice.. but I absolutely get where you’re coming from!

• Marik1987
    Marik1987 Member Posts: 1,700
    edited January 2023

Allow me to introduce you:

Now its time for you to enter my Nightmares! (Wow, exactly 800 Paint Thinners LOL)

• JustWhimsical
    JustWhimsical Member Posts: 590

If I am being honest I wanted to be a Nurse irl (sadly never happened) and I am a big fan of Silent Hill though sadly never actually played the games or watched the movies just watched stuff on it and was like so cool fangirling on it and I think the characters are badasses. Though my friend also pointed out that I basically play Nurse as survivor and killer, I thought might as well main them both, my first pick was Yui or Quentin cause he is really cute. ^^

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

Pig... cause she was my first Killer I played... The first Killer I prestiged

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,221

Nurse or Pinhead, but I'm not doing it unless they implement auto-spending. I'm constantly at or over the BP cap atm.

• That_One_Friend
    That_One_Friend Member Posts: 277

Im currently working on p100ing Twins. The bugs are making it really annoying tho

• DBDVulture
    DBDVulture Member Posts: 2,437

P100 on killer is the smartest move. Nobody can dodge because they don't get to see your prestige until after the game.

• scenicpickle
    scenicpickle Member Posts: 265

no thanks wanna no how long that will take to manually go from lvl 1 to P100 on any character 11 hrs in the bloodweb if you have infinity amount of points

8 seconds per lvl x 50 lvls x 100 prestiges = 40000 seconds / 60 seconds = 666.7 minutes / 60 = 11 hours

• Xendritch
    Xendritch Member Posts: 1,842

So far nobody I have killers I like but nobody I would p100, that's being reserved for any of 4 potential future killers....

1. A werewolf
    2. Xenomorph
    3. FNAF
    4. Literally just Cthulhu

The moment we get any of those I'll begin my p100 journey but until then nobody it getting it.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,895
    edited January 2023

Mikey. He's on his way to it.

I did Dwight first. So now focusing on the boogeyman.

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,494

My highest killer prestige level is 13 so it will get while to get one to 100... I have not decided either if I will prestige anyone that many times as currently Demodog, Oni, Bubba and Nemesis are tied with prestige 13 and few others at P12. I don't really have main killer and I just play/update them all though im hoping they add new S tier killer who would not be so hard to use on controller. I love Oni but some swf teams can destroy you so badly that you want to stop playing. (Only being A tier killer) I hope he gets buffed and he is bit limited on controller. Survivors however I have feng ming prestige 60 and will get her to P100. After that I will focus getting every killer more iri and other good add ons. I want to have good storage.

• HugTechLover

You’re not taking into consideration the small blood web levels. I can say for a fact I was not in the blood web for 11 hours. I made 100k per game and spent it all in between games while loading into the next match. Ez.

• KFChris18
    KFChris18 Member Posts: 112

Blight. Been my favorite killer for over a year now. I don't know if I can bring myself to do it again tho, the grind was several months.

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,886

Sadako is my highest prestige killer, but still in the 20s, as I enjoy playing different killers too much. But if I had to commit, it would probably be her (right now). I love me the jumpscares.

On the surv side I've committed to Haddie (despite my growing indignation at her lack of cosmetics), so maybe I just like rolling with characters I am stupidly optimistic will get the attention they need at some point.

• scenicpickle
    scenicpickle Member Posts: 265
    edited January 2023

i did

5ish seconds at 1- 10

12 seconds at 40-50

averages roughly 8 per lvl overall

and pretending you did make 100k a game the average price per node is 2500 which is 40 nodes per game and the average node per web being 13

5 being at lvl1 and 21 at 45 for an average of 13 nodes per lvl meaning you get 3 lvls a match assuming you did actually get 100k on average which is 24 seconds for 3 lvls which you can do in pregame lobbies

srry lad you did in fact spend 11 hrs in blood web if you p 100

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,145

I'm going for trickster and currently at 14.

• StarLost

Oh, you might have a chuckle - I recently started learning Blight and dammit this killer is fun.

Some addons probably need a nerf but just such a wonderfully active and kinetic killer.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

I chose Spirit obviously. Currently at P25 because of how little I've played the past couple of months but I am planning on playing more again.

• StarLost

Hmm, I wonder who's my highest. Let me go and check, probably Artist, Hag or...maybe Ghostface?

(Checks)

How on earth is it Myers? Oh wait, Vanity Mirrors. Ugh.

In close second place...somehow, it's Dredge. Who yeah, I guess I'm now maining.

• Turretcube
    Turretcube Member Posts: 460

Working on Deathslinger, only thing slowing me down is new killer's and running out of add-on's on other killer's.