Wouldn't it make sense for brutal strength

Yamaoka
Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
to affect pick up animation?

Comments

• NightmareReborn
    NightmareReborn Member Posts: 810

Brutal Strength is already in a good place as it is imo.

• I think brutal strength should let you kick the pallet into the survivor and instantly kill them (not dying state... outright kill) 
  • ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG
    ATOMIC_ACE_PUGG Member Posts: 359

Useless? 
  • SIlentCetra
    SIlentCetra Member Posts: 187
    I think brutal strength should let you kick the pallet into the survivor and instantly kill them (not dying state... outright kill) 
    This would br so hilarious to see though 😂
  • HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948

Well, if you think "beeing useless" is a good place for a perk fair enough. But we want to make useless perks great (again), or at least worth to use instead of other perks which are completely outclassing them 
  • Yamaoka

Well, if you think "beeing useless" is a good place for a perk fair enough. But we want to make useless perks great (again), or at least worth to use instead of other perks which are completely outclassing them 
    Exactly. Most people in the game run the same perks which makes the game boring so all the perks that are rarely used should get looked into. Also what's 20% on the pick up animation anyways? A few milliseconds? Not much of a deal in my book.

It is a mere example of why and how underused perks should get buffed. Make them more useful and more logical.
  • NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

Isn't brutal strength one of the more common perks used to help with the chase alongside Enduring?

• Yamaoka

Isn't brutal strength one of the more common perks used to help with the chase alongside Enduring?

Maybe it's just me but I can't remember when I saw the brutal strength icon last time. Probably because like 90% of red ranks play Billy.
  • HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948

Absolutely not, if you want to have an optimal bruteforce build you use spirit fury + enduring + bamboozle and the 4th is BBQ or ruin.
  • Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@NuclearBurrito said:

Before spirit fury, brutal strength was one of the most popular perks in this game.

Enduring and Spirit fury is so much better than brutal strength right now.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Yamaoka said:
    to affect pick up animation?
    I don't mind this idea but I think there's a better approach (see below).

It should cause 50% faster regression on generators due to your brutal strength when you kicked it.