If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Played against a killer who got 121,000 bp in game. Is that possible? If so it is super impressive.

Options
arcticgirl36
arcticgirl36 Member Posts: 137
edited February 2023 in General Discussions

I had this match where a killer got 121,000 bp in game as shown in the end game tally. That is like more than double the next highest points of any killer I have EVER played against. The most I have ever seen a survivor get during this event is like 72,000. What are the actual maximum blood points you can get during this event during the game? I don't mean after game doubling bonuses. I mean in game where they show the tally of all of the players scores? The reason I find this so strange is that most of the survivors escaped, and I didn't think the killer did all that well.

Comments

• sasnayahdrezka
    sasnayahdrezka Member Posts: 132
    Options

if killer gets 25888 out of 4 envelopes its possible

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,307
    Options

Most likely from event envelopes. The Rabbit’s Windfall gives a ludicrous amount of BP that aren’t capped by the usual 10k limit per category. Get a few of those and you’ll probably reach over 100k.

• arcticgirl36
    edited February 2023
    Options

Thank you for this feedback. I guess it must be just a very lucky situation where the stars and moon align just right. It is just strange because everyone else did really well. Usually that doesn't correspond to a killer who barely got any hooks getting more than double what the rest of us got. I am happy for them. :) I would rather that than the games where I play against a killer who only gets like 9,000 bp which is quite common. :(

My score  49,077 Escaped

Survivor2 48,334 Escaped

Survivor3 41,281 Escaped

Survivor4 37,633 Died

Killer   121,643 

• Jay_K
    Jay_K Member Posts: 408
    Options

It's for sure possible. Over events that give bonus blood point or a lot of party streamers plus events I average between 90 and 120k plus blood points. Those event offerings sure do stack up. It was even more when we had old bbq

• arcticgirl36
    Options

There were 4 envelopes carried by survivors and the killer had a survivor pudding. What makes this so impressive is that it was not after game bonus score additions, it was during the in game tally. In all the time I have played, I cannot remember a killer getting more than 70,000 bp during the endgame tally and I have played against a lot of amazing Godlike killers. My maximum score ever was like 74,000 as survivor. So kudos to the killer for the win. Even though technically they lost the game they still won my heart big time.

• arcticgirl36
    edited February 2023
    Options

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,600
    Options

For every hook on a different hook they got, they got bonus BP. For every envelope opened, they got bonus BP. For every Lunar Offering accepted (as in, those little lanturns that spawn on the ground in totem spawns and make you faster), they got bonus BP. With a little bit of luck, playing to maximise Brutality, Deviousness, and Hunter, it's possible. Props to them tbh

• LordSturm
    LordSturm Member Posts: 493
    Options

Pressing spacebar on envelopes does not really require you to be a good killer, and on the other hand, being a good killer does not allow you to bypass the caps.

It's just event RNG basically.

• GensByDaylight
    GensByDaylight Member Posts: 528
    Options

The max possible BP in one game is somewhere around 180k, which would require all green glyphs, all 25.6k BP envrlopes, and 40K base BP.