Behaviour is a joke

Comments

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

Are they funny though?

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

@NightmareReborn said:
    Was there... a reason to make this post?

Does there need to be?

• TheRealSlimShady
    TheRealSlimShady Member Posts: 79

@NightmareReborn said:

@NuclearBurrito said:

@NightmareReborn said:
    Was there... a reason to make this post?

Does there need to be?

Just saying, maybe some constructive criticism would've helped.

Since when does constructive criticism help when it comes to Behaviour? lol
    They barely know what they're doing..

• TheRealSlimShady

Game is boring as hell with its current state,glitches,lame game design,stupid ideas when it comes to killers and map design,etc,etc..

• TheRealSlimShady

I had a few technical problems with the game aswell and no one even bothered to find a solution,with all these things and after so much playtime,i can confirm they're braindead lol

• TheRealSlimShady

@NuclearBurrito said:
    Are they funny though?

Nope,they're a bad joke..

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Thank you @TheRealSlimShady ,very cool!
  • TheRealSlimShady

@PhantomMask20763 said:
    Thank you @TheRealSlimShady ,very cool!

Ur welcome pal

• TheHourMan
    TheHourMan Member Posts: 1,052
    Oof. I feel bad for you when you meet Digital Extremes.
  • BBQnDemogorgon
    BBQnDemogorgon Member Posts: 3,615

I disagree

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

@TheRealSlimShady said:
    Game is boring as hell with its current state,glitches,lame game design,stupid ideas when it comes to killers and map design,etc,etc..

Speak for yourself I’m having fun:D

• TheRealSlimShady
    edited February 2019

@TheHourMan said:

Wait,is there something worse than Behaviour? Worse than Rockstar Games too?

• TheRealSlimShady

@TreemanXD said:

@TheRealSlimShady said:

Speak for yourself I’m having fun:D

Actually i'm speaking for alotta people,i know some people find this game fun,it's ok if it's how you feel about it though..

• GrootDude

Actually i'm speaking for alotta people,i know some people find this game fun,it's ok if it's how you feel about it though..

You’re speaking for a minority a lot of us are happy with the game.

• Gamzello
    Gamzello Member Posts: 828
    Hitboxes is what I really want to be fixed. Especially with the connection on console, it’s absolutely disgusting with how it does happen sometimes.

Hitboxes and matchmaking honestly that’s it. Ranking system needs to be reworked for sure in my opinion.

I don’t really get that hyped up over new killers or survivors mainly new perks is what I usually look forward to.
  • BBQnDemogorgon

@Gamzello said:
    Hitboxes is what I really want to be fixed. Especially with the connection on console, it’s absolutely disgusting with how it does happen sometimes.

Hitboxes and matchmaking honestly that’s it. Ranking system needs to be reworked for sure in my opinion.

I don’t really get that hyped up over new killers or survivors mainly new perks is what I usually look forward to.

Summer 2019

• TheRealSlimShady
    edited February 2019

@TreemanXD said:

Do some research first..

• TheHourMan
    edited February 2019

@TheHourMan said:

Warframe devs. It took them 3 years to fix the aweful archwing camera controls, then totally ignored the other issues with it and it's been nearly 5 years since archwing came out with it still being so broken that it is unplayable. 

They have such a boner for adding more more MORE, that they have completely ignored major gamebreaking issues that have been present in their game for years. 

I came from that community. Seeing BHVR is a breath of fresh air because they actually communicate and acknowledge that ######### needs to be fixed, then they give a reasonable timeframe which gives them plenty of wiggle room in case something goes wrong. 
  • TheRealSlimShady

@Gamzello said:

Hitboxes,matchmaking,bugs over bugs,bugs because of bug fixes,Legion,infinite loading screens,constant 3v1s,i could go on,just can't tell all of them from the top of my head right now,just saying this game is reaally boring most of the time,because there's always something to kill the fun..

• GrootDude

@TheRealSlimShady funny how all of these things except infinite are only bad for survivors. (Except legion he is fine)

• TheRealSlimShady

@TheHourMan said:
    TheRealSlimShady said:

@TheHourMan said:

Warframe devs. It took them 3 years to fix the aweful archwing camera controls, then totally ignored the other issues with it and it's been nearly 5 years since archwing came out with it still being so broken that it is unplayable. 

They have such a boner for adding more more MORE, that they have completely ignored major gamebreaking issues that have been present in their game for years. 

I came from that community. Seeing BHVR is a breath of fresh air because they actually communicate and acknowledge that ######### needs to be fixed, then they give a reasonable timeframe which gives them plenty of wiggle room in case something goes wrong. 

Dude,dbd history says it all,decisive strike is getting a rework....after 3 years or so,that applies to all other issues of this game and if they "fix" something,it's a band-aid,that's lack of professionalism lol

• BBQnDemogorgon

@TheRealSlimShady said:

@Gamzello said:

Hitboxes,matchmaking,bugs over bugs,bugs because of bug fixes,Legion,infinite loading screens,constant 3v1s,i could go on,just can't tell all of them from the top of my head right now,just saying this game is reaally boring most of the time,because there's always something to kill the fun..

Found the Noob3 Twitter follower

• TheRealSlimShady

@TreemanXD said:
    @TheRealSlimShady funny how all of these things except infinite are only bad for survivors. (Except legion he is fine)

Are you saying i'm a survivor main? i play killer most of the time,played the sht out of survivor and got burnt out,i saw how garbage it is for both sides..it's pretty lame

• TheHourMan

@TheRealSlimShady said:

@TheHourMan said:
    TheRealSlimShady said:

@TheHourMan said:

Dude,dbd history says it all,decisive strike is getting a rework....after 3 years or so,that applies to all other issues of this game and if they "fix" something,it's a band-aid,that's lack of professionalism lol

The game hasn't even been out 3 years.

• GrootDude

Are you saying i'm a survivor main? i play killer most of the time,played the sht out of survivor and got burnt out,i saw how garbage it is for both sides..it's pretty lame

The way you talked sounded like you were biased towards survivor.

• TheRealSlimShady

@TheHourMan said:

@TheRealSlimShady said:

@TheHourMan said:
    TheRealSlimShady said:

@TheHourMan said:

The game hasn't even been out 3 years.

It was released in 2016,something around 3 or 2 and half years..

• TheRealSlimShady

@Bbbrian2013 said:

@TheRealSlimShady said:

@Gamzello said:

Don't even have a twitter,but nice try..

• TheHourMan

Also, the DS change is a good thing btw. DbD has a wonderful track record from what I can see. The devs mention things and you expect the things they mention to be in the next patch? That's not how game design works. These devs are transparent and they tell the community when they have an intent, but have yet to actually make a decision, let alone figure out exactly how to create and balance that decision.game design takes a long time, and in a team like the DbD team, they probably only have 2 or 3 people working on balancing old perks.

• TheRealSlimShady
    edited February 2019

@TheHourMan said:
    Also, the DS change is a good thing btw. DbD has a wonderful track record from what I can see. The devs mention things and you expect the things they mention to be in the next patch? That's not how game design works. These devs are transparent and they tell the community when they have an intent, but have yet to actually make a decision, let alone figure out exactly how to create and balance that decision.game design takes a long time, and in a team like the DbD team, they probably only have 2 or 3 people working on balancing old perks.

I don't expect them to have a fix in the next patch,i expect them to have a fix in the next 4 years,lol
    I know how it works,i've watched how games evolved before and still do,but the thing with Behaviour/DBD is that they don't see problems so big,like a fcking elephant in the room,that's how amateur they are..

• TheRealSlimShady

@Bbbrian2013 said:

@Poweas said:

@Bbbrian2013 said:

@TheRealSlimShady said:

@Gamzello said:

You're obviously quite stupid if you think that people who hate hitboxes are Noob3 twitch followers.

I think people who complain about the Hitboxes are just dumb actually.

There is no actual reason to complain about them until after bhvr releases dedicated servers this summer. Right now there are too many variables to say its a hitbox problem.

The hitboxes have never changed as well so why the actual [BAD WORD] are people whining almost 3 years later?

Mate,you made terrible mistakes in your post lol

• TheRealSlimShady

@Bbbrian2013 said:

@Poweas said:

@Bbbrian2013 said:

@TheRealSlimShady said:

@Gamzello said:

You're obviously quite stupid if you think that people who hate hitboxes are Noob3 twitch followers.

There is no actual reason to complain about them until after bhvr releases dedicated servers this summer. Right now there are too many variables to say its a hitbox problem.

The hitboxes have never changed as well so why the actual [BAD WORD] are people whining almost 3 years later? Because Noob3 made a whine video...

And you must be reaaaally stupid and noob to think dedicated servers will do fix hitboxes issues in this game

• GrootDude

The hitboxes have never changed as well so why the actual [BAD WORD] are people whining almost 3 years later?

Window hit boxes when you medium vault are actually broken though. I get a lot of questionable hits as killer after they medium vault.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@TheRealSlimShady said:

@TreemanXD said:

Do some research first..

So the games sold over 5 million copies and online presence climbs higher and you've managed to talk to and get opinions of over 2.5 million players how again? Since you speak for the majority you'll have no problems providing proof of this.

Oh and speaking of doing some research 1st you might want to take your own advice before posting such utter nonsense and making a theoretical fool of yourself. Since had you done your research you'd know you most definitely don't speak for the majority.

• TheRealSlimShady

@powerbats said:

@TheRealSlimShady said:

@TreemanXD said:

Do some research first..

So the games sold over 5 million copies and online presence climbs higher and you've managed to talk to and get opinions of over 2.5 million players how again? Since you speak for the majority you'll have no problems providing proof of this.

Oh and speaking of doing some research 1st you might want to take your own advice before posting such utter nonsense and making a theoretical fool of yourself. Since had you done your research you'd know you most definitely don't speak for the majority.

Hmm,yes i am right,you put statistics and selling numbers but they're not arguments,dbd had a great merchan and marketing recently and got its sellings boosted(free weekends and discounts at the same time they're putting more content for example),but you also see negative reviews growing from new and veteran players on steam and outside too,same time people buy it,some of them leave and GO PLAY SOMETHING ELSE..

• BBQnDemogorgon
    edited February 2019

.> @powerbats said:

@TheRealSlimShady said:

@TreemanXD said:

Do some research first..

@powerbats Whiners just can't accept that not everyone agrees with them :)

They need to make up fake issues and statistics :) Its better to just be happy.

• TheRealSlimShady

@TheRealSlimShady said:

@powerbats said:

@TheRealSlimShady said:

@TreemanXD said:

Do some research first..

Hmm,yes i am right,you put statistics and selling numbers but they're not arguments,dbd had a great merchan and marketing recently and got its sellings boosted(free weekends and discounts at the same time they're putting more content for example),but you also see negative reviews growing from new and veteran players on steam and outside too,same time people buy it,some of them leave and GO PLAY SOMETHING ELSE..

Not to mention dbd has a long history of quitters,but i'm not really here for a debate,just giving whoever saw this a reminder before i leave Lol

• TheRealSlimShady

@Bbbrian2013 said:

@Poweas said:

@Bbbrian2013 said:

@TheRealSlimShady said:

@Gamzello said:

The hitboxes have never changed as well so why the actual [BAD WORD] are people whining almost 3 years later? Because Noob3 made a whine video recently...

And yes> @Bbbrian2013 said:

.> @powerbats said:

@TheRealSlimShady said:

@TreemanXD said:

Do some research first..

Better than statistics that have nothing to do with what you said haha

• BBQnDemogorgon

@TheRealSlimShady said:

@Bbbrian2013 said:

@Poweas said:

@Bbbrian2013 said:

@TheRealSlimShady said:

@Gamzello said:

The hitboxes have never changed as well so why the actual [BAD WORD] are people whining almost 3 years later? Because Noob3 made a whine video recently...

.> @powerbats said:

@TheRealSlimShady said:

@TreemanXD said:

Do some research first..

You're not even making sense at this point. You should probably just give up.

• GrootDude

@TheRealSlimShady laughing at everyone that disagrees with you doesn’t help your opinion.

• TheRealSlimShady

Also,many of these people who bought this game these last few months,bought with the hype they got from the first impression,by not knowing this game,that doesn't mean game has its quality assured,moment they know the game better,vooosh..

• TheRealSlimShady

@Bbbrian2013 said:

@TheRealSlimShady said:

@Bbbrian2013 said:

@Poweas said:

@Bbbrian2013 said:

@TheRealSlimShady said:

@Gamzello said:

.> @powerbats said:

@TheRealSlimShady said:

@TreemanXD said:

Do some research first..

How so? explain how it doesnt make sense

• TheRealSlimShady

@Bbbrian2013 said:

@TheRealSlimShady said:

@Bbbrian2013 said:

@Poweas said:

@Bbbrian2013 said:

@TheRealSlimShady said:

@Gamzello said:

.> @powerbats said:

@TheRealSlimShady said:

@TreemanXD said:

Do some research first..

I just said that their boosted selling numbers don't take away what i've said here,it was all part of smart marketing strategy,maybe its not that it doesn't make sense,maybe you just dont understand things lol

• GrootDude

@TheRealSlimShady you are speaking from the perspective of a guy who is burned out with the game. The game is doing just fine.

• TheRealSlimShady

@TreemanXD said:
    @TheRealSlimShady you are speaking from the perspective of a guy who is burned out with the game. The game is doing just fine.

If the game is doing fine then why did i get burned out.....lol

• TheRealSlimShady

@TreemanXD said:
    @TheRealSlimShady laughing at everyone that disagrees with you doesn’t help your opinion.

i'm laughing at everyone that disagree with my opinion..what,where? how? when? lol

• GrootDude

@TheRealSlimShady really? If a game is doing fine then that means you can’t get burned out with a game? With your logic I honestly think you’re baiting.

• BBQnDemogorgon

@TheRealSlimShady said:

@TreemanXD said:

If the game is doing fine then why did i get burned out.....lol

Because its not for you anymore? Your opinion isn't the only one in existence.

• GrootDude

@TheRealSlimShady whenever I said you spoke for a minority you said haha sure... and you just said haha to powerbats.

This discussion has been closed.