If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Slugging against sabo squad

Options
theblimp
theblimp Member Posts: 147

Should survivors expect to be slugged to death if they make it impossible to hook them?

Slugging against sabo squad 28 votes

Yes
92%
GibberishOnryosTapeRentalsBlueberryDimekTragicSolitudemusstang62Candy2610FobboViktor1256PumpkinbrosChikynot_requested49FridayNightPizzaMeanieDeenyQuietusCBT137GrunbarnyixxisaneesBlinckx 26 votes
No
0%
Only against 4 man sabo squad
7%
WingerSenpaihealsoflove718 2 votes
Other
0%

Comments

• DreadRabbit
    DreadRabbit Member Posts: 10
    Options
    Yes

I mean...yeah, if I cant hook what else am I suppossed to do? If I can hook I go for the hook, but if they truely make it impossible then...well...gotta kill em somehow its my role in the game...

• not_requested49
    not_requested49 Member Posts: 1,980
    Options
    Yes

Definitely preferable to be slugged to death than hooked

• Quietus
    Quietus Member Posts: 27
    Options
    Yes

It's not a preference, but yes.

If there is someone to possibly pick them up, I'll leave them to it and catch them somewhere else.

If it's the final survivor, I'll carry them till they wriggle free, then just chase/down them before they get back into their corner.

Running to an unhookable corner is a valid time wasting tactic. The killer leaving you dying in that corner is equally valid.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,685
    Options
    Yes

I have enough problems fighting the wiggle on console. If the survivors mess with the hooks or bring Boil Over, they should expect to bleed out. They don't want to be hooked, I'm not hooking them. I'm bored by it, but I have to assume it's what they want, so at least someone's enjoying themselves.

• Pumpkinbros
    Pumpkinbros Member Posts: 424
    Options
    Yes

they asked for it