My look on NOED

So everyone has there opinion on NOED. As a survivor main,  I think it's there to slow the game down. If a SWF group wants to gen rush then NOED will indeed work against them in the end, and making them a little salty. But if you slow down and do the totems while you do the gens, and don't gen rush then NOED is a worthless perk. But that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.

Comments

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    Do we need another NOED thread
  • Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732

@ClogWench said:
    Do we need another NOED thread

It's the hot topic nowadays.

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

NOED has counterplay.

It indirectly counters gen rushing a bit. The perk can be disabled by cleansing 5 totems at 14 seconds each.

If Thrill of the Hunt is active, then it is longer.

The perk only activates at end game...

Grow up. get over it.

• mike4707
    mike4707 Member Posts: 24
    The only reason I posted this is because I am sick of people saying they need to slow the game down. And survivor's complaints about NOED. Lol don't gen rush and do totems. Both problems solved. That's all I wanted to say.
  • HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    Noed is fine against swf, if they all die it's 100% survivors fault.
    Against solos it's currently not balanced, the counterplays aren't viable. A totem counter in the HUD could fix the issue and make it more balanced against solos.

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    I'm def calling the Doctor...getting tired of seeing these threads vomitted out daily...
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    But the problem is NOED is weak against SWF and strong against solo due to totem co-ordination.
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

I made a post hoping to stop this, did not work however

• ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    But the problem is NOED is weak against SWF and strong against solo due to totem co-ordination.
    I wouldn't say it's weak against SWF. Just not AS strong. Putting a totem counter in would fix a lot on that front without ever having to touch NOED itself.
  • HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    ClogWench said:
    I wouldn't say it's weak against SWF. Just not AS strong. Putting a totem counter in would fix a lot on that front without ever having to touch NOED itself.
    Yep exactly, one step more to close the gap.
  • mike4707
    I will agree with you as a solo, I try to do 1 gen then look for totems. Sometimes I get crap over it but more then often the others are a swf group and think they are going to win.
  • HazeHound
    HazeHound Member Posts: 814
    edited February 2019
    I cant believe you still brag about this. You see a totem? Break it, that's all it is to noed. It prolongs the game by less than 20 seconds. One loopable window takes more.
    Also keep in mind that: killers are not entitled to kills/sacrifices, survivors are not entitled to escapes. Earn it. Game is and always will be balanced towards survivors, you can break totems, if not pay for it.

Edit: Noed has been directly nerfed at least twice, so quit whining unless you want to see only Billy in your games.
  • mike4707
    20 sec lol have you played against a hag that puts traps around them. That's is a well played end game tactic. Lol
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    ClogWench said:
    It would but some people won't hear anything of it because they don't want the totems cleansed, they want NOED to activate.

All the while they lobby dodge SWF.
  • Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

@mike4707 said:
    20 sec lol have you played against a hag that puts traps around them. That's is a well played end game tactic. Lol

Crouch lol