Just want to know how many people just drop from games?

I just wanted to know why the game keeps disconnecting not just myself but other people from the game mid-match and why doesn't anyone at bEhavior get off their asses and fix the issue or disable the penalty in general until they fix it

Best Answer

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,648
    Answer ✓

Maybe because they are unaware of this particular issue. I suggest posting in the bug report section and give them as much information as possible. Is your network connection stable, on what platform do you play, which roll does that happen as, how frequent does it happen, is there anything in particular that seems to trigger the disconnect, does the game crash as well or is it only the disconnect?

Answers

• BigKuhfahl
    BigKuhfahl Member Posts: 70

it has happened to both killers and survivors. for the killer, it happened twice first time it happened I went to go kick a generator right after hooking someone, and for the survivor, it also happened twice once solo and the next time with a small SWF first time I was mid-way through unhooking someone, and the second time I was almost done with a generator. my connection I would say is pretty stable I don't have any other issues with other online multiplayer games that I played after getting a 5-minute timer so it could be something with the game or something on their end other than that I can't think of anything but thank you I will do put it in the bug report but I will say they should be more on top of this because it's not the first time and even streamers have complained about it happening again thank you

• jordywordy
    jordywordy Member Posts: 99

The game has crashed for me many times since the last update. And it will ONLY crash while in a game. I have never had DBD crash before the most recent patch... :/