What will BHVR do with Skully?

Options

I predict her ability to 3 gen will be nerfed and she will either receive no buffs or superficial buffs in other areas. She then be left to languish with Freddy and Trapper becoming more of a joke than Twins.

Comments

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,459
    edited March 2023
    Options

I hope they will keep some gen defense, but nerf the 3-gen in some way while also buffing her in different directions.

Please don't turn her into weird ghostface, please don't turn her just into another anti-loop killer with no strategy or no area control please.

• ARTRA
    ARTRA Member Posts: 894
    Options

Mu bet is that bone dealer is going to be nerfed after sell enought skins.

If she was too bad, less people buy it and her skins.

• VonCrow
    VonCrow Member Posts: 389
    Options

Honestly I wish they could leave her as it is.

• DudelPuma
    DudelPuma Member Posts: 329
    Options

HUH? So you don't have fun squatting 1 hour against Skull in the 3rd gen until the servers shut down? you guys are weirdos :/ fun and interactive personally from bhvr, that moment when the survivor don't know what to do anymore and make noise from afar because they want to show their frustration because they can't touch the gens without me knowing about it xD

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,541
    Options

They would make 3 Genning impractical but not impossible... while making her even worse

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,095
    edited March 2023
    Options

They will probably nerf her iri addon, Prototype Rotor.

It now only works if the survivor who activates the drone has a Claw Trap and is one hook away from death; requires the Skull Merchant to be in the field for at least 5 seconds; only gives a 3% haste effect; and leaving the zone removes the effect and incurs a 5% movespeed penalty for 15 seconds after.

Meanwhile, Huntress and Clown can 1-shot, and Shape can delete a survivor from the game with their iri's.

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,095
    edited March 2023
    Options

But in actual response to the topic, they could end up making gen kicks delete any nearby drones and drones cannot be setup near regressing gens. This would make the Skull Merchant have to choose between defending gens with gen-kick perks or her drones.

As far as buffs, her drones do nothing against injured survivors aside from killer instinct (wallhacks with a delay), so that part could be buffed.

• Devilishly_Rowdy
    Devilishly_Rowdy Member Posts: 440
    Options

Even if they nerf her 3 gen she obviously won't get buffed in any way, because then "OMG solo queue destroyed, time to find SWF" posts will start.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

As boring as it sounds, they will probably keep her that way. Making her a 3 gen killer. No, THE 3 gen killer. This was obviously a design choice.

• TigerSnake
    TigerSnake Member Posts: 531
    Options

I predict Call of Brine and Overcharge will take the fall for SM’s sins.