Anyone else finds playing perkless and itemless as a survivor better?

Options
Eveline
Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
Previously I only played once that way to reach rank 1 but now I feel like playing it always. Perks can be fun and trying new builds tho.

Comments

• FallenOrpheus
    FallenOrpheus Member Posts: 58
    Options
    Perkless Ace is unbeatable.
  • Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    Options
    Let's sum this up:

- you said you enjoy camping as Leatherface
    - you said you enjoy basement builds
    - you made a thread about the basement and asked if the stairs could be longer
    - you made a thread about terror radius and asked if it was balanced if killers didn't have a terror radius at all
    - you made a thread about survivors bringing items and how it's basically unfair

And now you're trying to suggest it's fun to play without anything as a survivor. Riiiiight.😂

You probably played insidious Bubba and someone had kindred so everyone rushed gens and got out or something.
  • Eveline
    Options
    Nice assumptions.
    I am just asking if someone likes it too not suggesting that everyone should play that way.

If you don't have anything nice to say please leave.
  • artist
    artist Member Posts: 1,519
    Options
    Yamaoka said:
    Let's sum this up:

- you made a thread about terror radius and asked if it was balanced if killers didn't have a terror radius at all
    - you made a thread about survivors bringing items and how it's basically unfair

And now you're trying to suggest it's fun to play without anything as a survivor. Riiiiight.😂

You probably played insidious Bubba and someone had kindred so everyone rushed gens and got out or something.
    next thread: "anyone else love giving the killer free hooks?" LOL
  • Eveline
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Wow you guys are so rude. But if you want to bite ok. You are probably playing with crutch perks and can't even pip if your life depended on it, even tho it's too easy.

If you can't stay in red ranks without perks you are very bad as a survivor. Period.
  • Chaemeleon
    Chaemeleon Member Posts: 24
    Options

I used to play that way all the time because i got bored with running the same favorite perk build. Now I just roll the dice and have my friend pick a bunch of random useless perks for me to use.

• Ember_Hunter
    Ember_Hunter Member Posts: 1,693
    Options

Hmm... that just seems to be slightly better chances of survival than just going for No Mither XD

• Eveline
    Options
    Never tried no mither yet, totally forgot about it. I should try it.
  • Ember_Hunter
    Options

@Eveline said:
    Never tried no mither yet, totally forgot about it. I should try it.

Good luck, I wish it gave a free bloodpoint bonus the longer a survivor survives with No Mither XD

• scerckan
    scerckan Member Posts: 149
    Options
    Yamaoka said:
    Let's sum this up:

• Eveline
    Options
    One more bad survivor in the topic. Nice. How is ds working for you?
  • Ember_Hunter
    Options

@Eveline said:
    One more bad survivor in the topic. Nice. How is ds working for you?

Don't worry, just keep on suggesting whatever you have ^^
    Possibly worst idea I thought of is probably nerfing Barbeque and Chili, but it something on my wishlist. The #1 perk that kills me when I try to sneak gen when someone is being hooked. Why Leatherface, at least you are easy to juke and dodge. XD

• Eveline
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I always assume people have bbq so if the locker is nearby I hop in and wait 4 seconds. Or crouch behind a gen.
  • Ember_Hunter
    Options

@Eveline said:
    I always assume people have bbq so if the locker is nearby I hop in and wait 4 seconds. Or crouch behind a gen.

Smart O.o

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    Options
    Not perksless, but items are meh I don’t have to bring them in every match, and can do just fine without them. I bring medkits when I’m not running selfcare. I bring toolboxes for daily’s , and maps when I’ve been getting a bunch of hex killers to help find totems. If I’ve been dying a lot I’ll bring a key for a hopeful early escape if the killer is overly dominating. I know keys are cheap but so are Moris in my eyes. 
  • Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

It's pretty fun yeah. Sorry for the toxicity you've got from some other comments.

• Fenrir
    Fenrir Member Posts: 533
    Options
    doubt
  • Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    edited February 2019
    Options
    artist said:
    Yamaoka said:
    Let's sum this up:

It’s more of a challenge for yourself, not to give free hooks to a killer. I don’t use self care, so I have to be caution. Otherwise, I would need to find a teammate or a medkit. I want to try playing with no mither for awhile. 

It’s nice to challenge yourself every now and then. You never know, you may like it. 

• artist
    artist Member Posts: 1,519
    Options
    Eveline said:
    Wow you guys are so rude. But if you want to bite ok. You are probably playing with crutch perks and can't even pip if your life depended on it, even tho it's too easy.

If you can't stay in red ranks without perks you are very bad as a survivor. Period.

Eveline said:

I forgot rank represents skill my bad!
  • chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    Options
    artist said:
    Yamaoka said:
    Let's sum this up:

Yea. And isn't it super fun just running around dropping those pallets for NO REASON at all?????
  • PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Options

I sometimes run around perkless. And when I do it on Quentin, I rename myself to Perkless Quin.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

Itemless, sure. I do it all the time.
    Perkless? Hell no. I need my crutches, man!

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    Options
    Explain why. I find items (especially flashlights) and perks are the only way to bring variaty into survivors gameplay otherwise it's to much holding M1
  • Eveline
    Options
    Being better at chases? Blinding killer while he breaks the pallet or pick up survivor takes no skill since the killer is stuck in animation.
  • HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    Options
    Eveline said:
    Being better at chases? Blinding killer while he breaks the pallet or pick up survivor takes no skill since the killer is stuck in animation.
    Perks won't carry you without learning how to run a killer. It allows you to run a killer longer, which gives you more "training time" to become better faster. So ehh, not really a good point.

Also, this was never a discussion about skill of flashlights, I clearly said items (especially flashlights) bring variaty so it's more fun (for me)
  • DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Options
    I like trying out new builds. I haven't run perkless in quite some time. The No Mither genrush build is quite fun and meme-y though! I recommend it :)