lobby time needs cut down

Options

The lobby time really needs adjusted. Sometimes I wait 2-3 min on a 60 sec timer because of players dodging. one leaves and we wait 10 sec for another . then the killer dodges ...etc doesnt happen all the time for me but when it does noone wants to ready up and the have to wait another 60 secs. or at the last second someone leaves then it starts the process all over.

Comments

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,097
    Options

That lobby should be completely skipped. It should just go from "looking for match" directly into loading into a match once all the players have been found.

• King_Viper
    King_Viper Member Posts: 45
    Options

it should actually. no reason for it. swf can prepare before clicking ready. It would eliminate dodging completely.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,000
    edited March 2023
    Options

Each lobby dodge should just reduce the maximum timer. This would highlight backfilled lobbies and either start the game quicker, or ultimately encourage players to just ditch the lobby entirely and queue for a new one.

So if one person drops and another joins, it starts a 50s countdown, if it happens again, 40s countdown, etc.

• Brimp
    Brimp Member Posts: 2,788
    Options

The more you cut down on queue times the more you get worse/better players than your skill level which is never fun.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,460
    edited March 2023
    Options

I will not blame any killer for dodging if they see full lobby of med-kits / toolboxes, obviously looking SWF teams or when you see offerings that send you to Survivor sided map with less hook spawn and you know they have toolbox, etc.

I feel like sometimes some Survivors put it on themselfs. Most killers don't want to deal with unfair match from the begging.

• King_Viper
    King_Viper Member Posts: 45
    Options

then show us the killer . some killers I dont like playing against but guess what... gotta play the hand your dealt