Yellow Glyphs are bugged.

I have the Yellow Glyph challenge equipped, and even when I hit the skill checks, the glyph will close. I don't know why this is happening, but the challenge needs to be fixed, or replaced, it's impossible to complete as it is now.

When the glyph is opened, it stutters a lot, and it's not a lag thing either, because it's counting the skill checks, the noise proves it, it's just randomly closing for some reason.

Comments

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,064

Okay, so it's not just me. I was wondering what I was doing wrong. Was afraid they'd jacked up the difficulty or changed how the challenge worked.

• King_Viper
    King_Viper Member Posts: 45
    edited March 2023

it happened to me 6 times... i gave up on that challenge and skipped it. its got a bug in it.

• Bane_of_Games
    Bane_of_Games Member Posts: 92

Can confirm, same for me over the last two days. Yesterday I thought I might have just missed it but this time it was dead center, then the space moved to the other side, it flashed red and failed.

• scoser
    scoser Member Posts: 482

Imagine BHVR making either a survivor challenge that:

1. Wasn't bugged/broken
    2. Was actually not god ######### awful to complete
  • Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,820

The best advice I found was to try to hit them as early as possible. It's still a pain, but if you can get into a zone where you're hitting them at the 30-40% mark instead of 50%+, it's possible. (For me, chasing the same glyph repeatedly in each match is better than trying to do the other survivor paths, but YMMV).