The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

An average day on DBD can you relate

I start my gaming with a few good normal games. Then I get a killer DC within second of the game start. Then 5 red ping lobbies just to add to the wait (after waiting to even get in a lobby. I swf so I know that adds to the issue). Couple of Killer lobby dodges for what ever reason. Then when I finally get into a legit game its with trolls who want to take the fun out of the game. Am I alone?

Comments

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Here's what I'll do whenever I'm aggravated:

-If survivors tbag me, I'll play Nurse for a few games to chill out.
    -If a killer camps me, I'll watch YouTube for a good 2 minutes while I get information about the new chapter rumored to come next Tuesday.
    -If the two things above keep happening, I'll consider this day as a day for me to take a break from the game.
  • Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

i dont know why but my games as survivor recently has been goddamn awful, in a day i went from rank 10 to rank 14, this is my worst streak so far.

currently i went back to rank 12 but oh boy, getting pips is getting harder for me

• RazDragon24
    RazDragon24 Member Posts: 27

Thank you! I do vary my game play and try to take break when I can its just frustrating spending 20%-40% of my DBD game play (depending on the day) just to get in to matches and not waste my offerings on killer DCs.

• RazDragon24
    RazDragon24 Member Posts: 27

Theluckyboi. I agree I normally vary between 7 to 4 but at rank reset when I get thrown back to 12-10 its a real struggle bus. Kinda reminds me of being 20-17 where people are intentionally depipping. Takes me a long time to get back to lower single digits.