Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The game is going to died and you all deserve it

The game is so unbalanced now,I really don't think anyone would enjoy playing killer in high level right now.

And this game would be so unbalanced is not only the DEVS fault but also your fault.

Why? Why could this be your fault?

just see the posting around.

A 16SEC to 24SEC healing nerfed which is far from it need to be nerfed can bring so much post to complain about it.

Just like others survivor nerfed the game should have , don't you see the healing speed is totally broken right now?

16secs is already too short as a reward for hit and run style,and you can make the healing time down to 8 sec by just bring a green medkit.

How fast should killer to find you chace you and give you a hit so they can earn value from hit and run then?

I really don't understand why you can keep complain about these must done nerfed,don't you wondering about why killer don't do hit and run anymore?

Because killer right now really don't have many tool to make killing speed caught up gens speed right now.

Time gaining from healing is so low.

slow gens down perk(s) being nerfed again and again (it is really shocking that with time going, a game's meta could be weaker and weaker )

And with the new HUD for survivor,the time being wasted by survivor themself become even shorter.

killer is really unplayable right now.

4gens done in 3 minutes is normal right now,and you wonder why killer playing 3gen?and even nerfed it?

The gaming is dieing, and all of us are the one pushing it.

Comments

• mustdogen
    mustdogen Member Posts: 368

so which part of my words is wrong?

• mustdogen

not due to this update,but due to they can complain a 16->24 nerfed and said that this is a killer fever patch when then 3gens perk being killed.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,804
    edited April 2023

These posts are the DBD Equivalent of The Binding of Isaac’s “I will become back my money” rant or R6 Siege’s “Ubisoft me angy, fix” Twitter posts

I’ll be nice and give it a 5/10

• mustdogen

let me tell you why it should take more than 24secs to heal up.

First,think about it,how long should it take for a killier to get a hit is ok for you as a survivor for balance?

And if none of you not died yet,how short should it take for a hit for killer to gain value from it?

Fucking less than 8 SEC(8 SEC chasing time = 8*3 fixing gens = 24 sec to selfcare with medkit ) or 16Sec( 16*3=24*2sec to heal up with 1 teamate)

And tell me what is the answer of the first question of yours,is it less than top of that?

• mustdogen

And this is even afrer the ptb nerfed .

Before the nerf it take only 8sec to heal up with medkit,and don't you think it need a nerf??

• Frys_Dog
    Frys_Dog Member Posts: 93

Thank you, is really nice when someone believe you and is open to change his mind when wrong :D

• mustdogen

can you give me some tip of playing blight?

it is hard to rush slide over the wall for me.

• Frys_Dog

To rush slide the best tip i can give you is that when you are starting to rush, if you look down, you can slide the walls more consistently and dont bump into the wall "imperfections", is hard to pull of and in some surfaces is really hard, but the more you do it the more you'll see a wall and know if you can slide off of it or not. Some shaks, like the one in the Yamaoka realm or the one in the Shattered Square are awful to slide on while the one in the Macmillan realms is perfect. Sometimes you'll see that the prompt to rush is not appearing, and that is because you are to close to the surface, just take a step back and you bump and then slide with the second rush, and the last tip for shacks is that if you slam your shoulder with the door, you can go inside towards the window or slide over the long side and catch the survivors while vaulting it

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756
    edited April 2023

• Phantom_
    Phantom_ Member Posts: 1,327

At least the spam is not about DH or Nurse anymore 💀 I guess that's "something"?

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

I just stop reading when the OP says the game is dying.

• Canas
    Canas Member Posts: 1,021

You're right about one thing, healing times are far too short. Even if the intended nerf goes live it still wouldn't suffice, healing should take TWICE AS LONG. Raise it to half a minute, only then can we actually address the healing meta in an appropriate manner.

• crogers271
    crogers271 Member Posts: 1,723

The logic here is weird.

The game right now is popular. If your argument is that the game is currently broken, then it's a broken game that people like and have liked for a long time.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

It's more like 75%/25% BHVR's fault and out own

BHVR is the that made the game and we are the ones playing it

They are the ones that can make the changes and we are the ones that have an opinion on what we think needs to be changed

• Brix
    Brix Member Posts: 129

The game is so unbalanced now,I really don't think anyone would enjoy playing killer in high level right now.

And this game would be so unbalanced is not only the DEVS fault but also your fault.

Why? Why could this be your fault?

just see the posting around.

A 16SEC to 24SEC healing nerfed which is far from it need to be nerfed can bring so much post to complain about it.

Just like others survivor nerfed the game should have , don't you see the healing speed is totally broken right now?

16secs is already too short as a reward for hit and run style,and you can make the healing time down to 8 sec by just bring a green medkit.

How fast should killer to find you chace you and give you a hit so they can earn value from hit and run then?

I really don't understand why you can keep complain about these must done nerfed,don't you wondering about why killer don't do hit and run anymore?

Because killer right now really don't have many tool to make killing speed caught up gens speed right now.

Time gaining from healing is so low.

slow gens down perk(s) being nerfed again and again (it is really shocking that with time going, a game's meta could be weaker and weaker )

And with the new HUD for survivor,the time being wasted by survivor themself become even shorter.

killer is really unplayable right now.

4gens done in 3 minutes is normal right now,and you wonder why killer playing 3gen?and even nerfed it?

• MrPsych
    MrPsych Member Posts: 265

I feel these "game is dying" threads could easily be written by an AI.

• mustdogen

How can you still said that when i literally show you the number?

• Tostapane
    Tostapane Member Posts: 1,618

he's not completely wrong tho: many people already left the game (myself included) due to how much unfun it becomes (at least for me) since in high mmr you are essencially a clown that must entertain survivors (the only exception is the nurse) due to the absurd genspeed, maps that are even safer than before and nerfs to killers/perks that no one asked for. This is a dead game for me, they had their chances during those years to adress properly the issues of the game, but they found the way to make them even worse...

• mustdogen
  • TheWheelOfCheese
    TheWheelOfCheese Member Posts: 666

To be fair, I don't think it's the hit-and-run style that people mind about Legion, it's the constant mending.

• Nihlus
    Nihlus Member Posts: 301

and at every other MMR, you're just ants waiting for the killer's magnifying glass to burn you. The flies waiting to have your wings torn off. Kill rates are at the highest they've ever been, even at top end. The killer playerbase will never be happy until Survivors are literally unable to do anything but die. No gens. No escapes. No hiding. Just death. That's all I ever hear on these forums.

• mustdogen

What? that is totally not true,how can "not wanting 30-40 chasing time being healed up in ######### 8 secs" become wanting survivor doing nothing but die?

• Nihlus

7 our of 10 survivors die on average. 70%. That's their own numbers not counting games with DC's. So the actual death rate is higher. Complaining that killers get to win almost every game, but not EVERY game, is essentially demanding the game to be impossible to lose as a killer.

• DBDVulture
    DBDVulture Member Posts: 2,437

-"The game is so unbalanced now,I really don't think anyone would enjoy playing killer in high level right now."

Most of the people who enjoy playing Killer use Nurse and Blight; those two killers are basically in a tier of their own and it changes DBD to be more of a fair contest.

-"Because killer right now really don't have many tool to make killing speed caught up gens speed right now."

Maps are potentially fair for M1 killers when they are smaller than 9000m². You'll notice most of the maps in DBD are much larger than that. So either m1 killers shouldn't play those maps or those maps should be smaller.

"And with the new HUD for survivor,the time being wasted by survivor themself become even shorter."

The new HUD changes came with zero buffs for killer. We heard for years the plan was to first buff solo players to be more like SWF and then buff killers. Where are the killer buffs? Oh thanks for nerfing more of our gen defense perks - there's almost nothing left worth using.

-"killer is really unplayable right now."

You're not wrong. There's a reason before the 6.1 update the game had queues that had something like 45 killers for 4500 survivors. It's the same reason that the killer BP bonus is nearly 100% from 12 pm to 5 am.

"4gens done in 3 minutes is normal right now,and you wonder why killer playing 3gen?and even nerfed it?"

This is what survivors want and the devs gave it to them. Survivors get tunnel protection (free base kit BT) and the killer gets no gen tunnel protection - because survivors wouldn't like it. Deadlock should have been given base kit to killers and the perk by the same name should have extended the effect for +30 seconds (60 total). By the way : Deadlock has never been in the shrine.

With the current game speed there is no other way to play a killer besides Nurse/Blight without tunneling the first person out. Survivors hate this but they pushed the game to this point and they are the ones to blame because that's the only way you can play if you want to win games as other killers.

• Frys_Dog

I think the most interesting part about the game is chasing survivors or being chased by the killer, the usual Legion playstile is to hit and go away, and chasing only when you are already injured

• jajay119
    jajay119 Member Posts: 991

Again? DbD is more walking dead than Nemesis' zombies at this point..

• Bjorkenny
    Bjorkenny Member Posts: 13

Just don't bother anymore, survivors outnumber us so much that its impossible to open their eyes. They will only understand (and so will bhvr) when the queues are so long that it becomes impossible to play.

• Tostapane

and here is when you are COMPLETELY wrong... the killers aren't complaining about winning and/or loosing par se, but about the MISERABLE experience of the game: let just say for example that the killer wasn't able to catch someone for the entire match due to various factors (the maps that are too much safe, too many 2nd chances perks, too many broken items, SWF, etc etc) and the killer that won't be a nurse (so all the previous stuff will be impossible to counter even if the killer have godly skill levels), but it ended with a 4k because extremely stupid poor gameplay for the survivors in the end just to save one of them (for example blood warden activated), would you call it balanced? would you call it killer side because the killer did a 4k? STATS mean NOTHING in this game (wanna talk about barbecue and chili/we're gonna live forever? they failed to understand WHY they were so popular, or better, they knew that was for the extra bp reason, but they removed that feature anyway despite it incentivezed a good gameplay instead of the usual tunneling and camping... at least WGLF was buffed by giving 100% of healing speed when you must pick up someone that was downed, but that wasn't the point...), you must see how the games are played in order to balance stuff... remember that with that logic they had the courage to propose a nerf for billy's engravines (and that wasn't the 1st episode of nerfs done by stats: remember the 2 most used addons for the twins, the toy sword and the stale biscuit for example...) that was officially stopped because people complained about it (but i think that they did it on purpose to "justify" the same thing regarding heals, being too much time wasting so they soften up the nerfs done, but this is my personal thought)

regarding the survivors that are weak in the other brackets of the mmr this is partially false (i could agree regarding mindgames and experience at looping but those aren't needed when the game is literally playing aganist you): one of my matches before quitting this mess called game was with AWFULLY bad survivors and guess what? they were winning because they literally pressed w shift and throwed down all the pallets that they could find (i was playing wesker in lery)... with 1 gen remaining and only 2 hooks for that reason i started camping, tunneling and slugging... the match ended with a 4k for me at 1 gen still to do but i wasn't satisfied a bit because i would have probably lost to those survivors if i played "fair"/how the game is supposed to be played (and honestly for how much bad they were they didn't deserve it a bit) and because i was frustrated for how many dumb things they had at their disposal overall speaking, not to mention how much fast gens were and my hooks that were too few in order to get at least the satisfaction of doing a good amount of bp...

If you enjoy a game where in the future we will see only unfun gameplay for both sides that's fine, but i'm not gonna stay

• crogers271
    crogers271 Member Posts: 1,723

but it ended with a 4k because extremely stupid poor gameplay for the survivors in the end just to save one of them (for example blood warden activated)

I mean if you ran Blood Warden I kinda expect you were playing for end game kills.

• Nihlus

The game has almost always been nothing but unfun gameplay. It's basically an act of masochism to play this game at all. It was one of the "describe this game using only three single words" part of the survey I answered back earlier in the week. "Masochism. Grindy. Toxic." That's all this game has ever been.

I will never cease to find it amusing when someone complains about winning the game because they didn't have an easy time winning. "I had to play a bit harsher to get my 4k." So you have a competitive game. Sorry it wasn't so easy for you to steamroll that one group. If you continue to play the way you want, you won't face that kind of group as much once your MMR goes back down to where you can have more chill games.

The skill floor to killer is much lower than survivor, but the skill ceiling is much higher for survivor than it is for killer. To win most games, you just have to not make a ton of mistakes as a killer. Whereas with survivor... you have to hope the other three people you got randomly matched with are actually doing what they need to do. I can tell you that since the new survivor HUD came out, I get the proof of what I already suspected: No one is ever on a gen. Most games are me doing most of the gens myself and then dying once everyone else has thrown themselves onto the killer's hooks. If I play for 3-4 hours, I am lucky to have one, maybe two games where I get out through the gate. A few more I might find hatch. Mostly, it's just death. It has gotten to the point that I just run Head-On, Quick and Quiet, Flashbang, and Blast mine to try and annoy the killer more before I inevitably die. I don't run items, because they'll just be lost.

I have over 2400 hours in this game, and it doesn't matter because my team will either go down in seconds, or leave me to die after running the killer for 5 gens. I don't have three friends that are all good that I can make a SWF. I'm just a punching bag for the killer. It's gotten significantly worse since 6.1 and I play less and less each patch as a result.

• Tostapane

i've 3000 hours on this game, but hours mean nothing when you can clearly see the issues of the game with less than 500 hours imo... you didn't get the point of what i'm saying dude, it's ok sweating aganist people that are actually strong/good at playing the game, but it's not normal playing in the same ######### way to get results, it's not normal sweating aganist survivors that are bad because as i said the map is literally playing aganist you every cursed time, it's not normal that you probably loose 3 gen in a SINGLE chase, there are too many things that aren't fine and all of those issues were drastically increased instead of being decreased (both sides have their problems, but at this point it's like a dog that's biting it's tail: genrush lead to tunneling/camping/slugging and vise versa... especially if the SWF feature is in the game)... i still remember dbd in 2019: there were broken things even here ngl, but the game overall was a lot more enjoyable, with more tactics available and viable and i didn't need to play in the same way everytime... even people were more chill overall and i had respect for the people that actually beat me and as survivor i had fun with the old ruin and the game was actually full of suspence and satisfaction when you escaped from someone... all this is gone now, there's nothing left, not for me at least