Help with Dead Hard

So, this has to be the most confusing perk for me and I just now started really trying to use it.. I understand you need to be running, but most the time it doesn't perk for me to use. Like I just got done being chased, I was injured and dead hard never did highlight to let me use it. I'm so confusing because most the time I forget to use it, and when I do remember its not highlighted to use when I am 100 percent in fact injured. Thanks for your help..

Comments

• xerox8521
    xerox8521 Member Posts: 112

Check that you are not exhausted from example previous DH usage or becoming exhausted by Killer Perks like Fear Monger or Killer Addons like Venomous Concoction from the Huntress which makes you exhausted when you get hit by a Hatchet.

• LibidinousPsyche
    LibidinousPsyche Member Posts: 91

Yah I know it has a split sec, I have no prob pulling it off, it's just the little box doesnt light up..

• dwight444
    dwight444 Member Posts: 366

I feel like this happens to me more often than not. Dunno if it's my controller buttons that don't register the input of me running or the butto but it literally won't activate. I'm obviously not trying to use it when exhausted either, it just literally doesn't happen.

• WeakestNurseMain
    WeakestNurseMain Member Posts: 308

Check if you've unbinded the special ability key for survivor, you have find the keybinds by pausing the game and switching over to the keybinds tab, or selecting the gear icon in the main menu.

• LibidinousPsyche
    LibidinousPsyche Member Posts: 91

No my stupid self found out what it was for the most part, I would jump over a ledge that would sprint me, causing exhaust, I know its stupid, but I did over look it.. forgot I posted this, found out what I was doing 2nd game using it. Thx tho

• MerleDixon
    MerleDixon Member Posts: 159

If you vaulted a window and it gave you a speed boost that means you were using the perk Lithe, which would give you exhaustion