Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Guard Teleportation Mania

I just played a match where a Knight had to camp a survivor to get one kill.

My plan was to take the guard's attention and run away from the hook so that my other two teammates could get the save. I was injured, but I could totally outlast a guard and I hadn't been hooked yet.

So the guard is placed directly at the hook, and I step in it's tracking path at the very edge and immediately start running away.

The guard proceeds to travel INFRONT of me (like a good 10 meters from where it was) as I am now running AWAY, and then down me when it actually gets into its chasing mode. The whole match proceeds to fall apart.

Never knew the guards could become Nurses.

Maybe this is just me, but I've seen guards travel like that tons of times. Where they travel farther than they usually do and end up actually downing a survivor because their movement is totally erratic compared to 90% of what they usually do.

I'm gonna assume that this isn't really meant to happen because usually they just float and move slightly towards their target before chasing.

Comments