New killer leak!

RSB
RSB Member Posts: 2,258
edited February 2019 in General Discussions

The Doppelganger

115% movement speed
24m of TR

The Mustache and Glasses mask: The Doppelganger uses his mental strenght to p e r f e c t l y impersonate a random survivor. He can't crouch, use items, and interact with gens, but who cares, survivors definetly won't recognise each other by these actions.
The lack of crouching, using items and interacting ability definetly has nothing to do with limited amount of the action buttons. - Friendly reminder
Impersonating takes both 3 seconds to cloak and uncloak.
The monster... Oh, killers don't wear glasses, must be a new surv. - Benedict Baker before getting shrekt by a Doppel
Perks

Decisive Hit - Everytime the generator is done, killer gains 2/3/4 tokens. Everytime the survivor is hit, killer spends 2/2/2,5 tokens and instantly downs survivor. After the match, remaining tokens goes on the killer's pension fund.
As the time goes, the ######### gets funnier. - The Entity Vigo.

Run Burst - When initiating a chase, break into a sprint at 150 % of your normal running speed for a maximum of 3 seconds. The cooldown is 30/25/20 seconds, and is ticking only outside of the chase.
Damn thing is OP!!11 - Meg Thomas

Borrowed Totem - Everytime the hex totem gets destroyed, it's effect moves onto another dull totem up to 1/2/3 times. If there are no dull totems, the Entity creates up to 0/1/2 of new ones.
Is this real life? Or just a fantasy? - Bill "William" Overbeck

Post edited by RSB on

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Such a mechanic would be awesome in the original DBD, but unfortunately SWF has spoiled this too....

I like the perks, but ofc they would be "OP", only survivors can have stuff like this :smile:

• RSB

@Master said:
    Such a mechanic would be awesome in the original DBD, but unfortunately SWF has spoiled this too....

I like the perks, but ofc they would be "OP", only survivors can have stuff like this :smile:

Would be still fun and balanced than Legion, to be honest. Still weak, but more balanced.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

I actually liked borrowed totem. I mean creating new totems is bullshit but moving a hex to another dull totem feels okay imo.

Dull totems would have more meaning too.

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    All totems should look the same. Otherwise it's too easy to spot them.
  • Captain
    Captain Member Posts: 39
    Could be really fake but looks interesting against non swf groups
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    tOo oP, pLs nUrF
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    "Borrowed totem" would actually be good 
  • LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

Don't click bait please

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    Eveline said:
    All totems should look the same. Otherwise it's too easy to spot them.
    I said that before too. That they should all look the same, so you’d have to cleanse dulls until you get lucky.
  • FluffyPillowPnD
    FluffyPillowPnD Member Posts: 1
    RSB said:

The Doppelganger

115% movement speed
    24m of TR

The Mustache and Glasses mask: The Doppelganger uses his mental strenght to p e r f e c t l y impersonate a random survivor. He can't crouch, use items, and interact with gens, but who cares, survivors definetly won't recognise each other by these actions.
    The lack of crouching, using items and interacting ability definetly has nothing to do with limited amount of the action buttons. - Friendly reminder
    The monster... Oh, killers don't wear glasses, must be a new surv. - Benedict Baker before getting shrekt by a Doppel
    Perks

Decisive Hit - Everytime the generator is done, killer gains 2/3/4 tokens. Everytime the survivor is hit, killer spends 2/2/2,5 tokens and instantly downs survivor. After the match, remaining tokens goes on the killer's pension fund.

Run Burst - When initiating a chase, break into a sprint at 150 % of your normal running speed for a maximum of 3 seconds. The cooldown is 30/25/20 seconds, and is ticking only outside of the chase.

Borrowed Totem - Everytime the hex totem gets destroyed, it's effect moves onto another dull totem up to 1/2/3 times. If there are no dull totems, the Entity creates up to 0/1/2 of new ones.

Is this actually real or fake

• NurseMainBTW
    NurseMainBTW Member Posts: 531

Borrowed totem made me choke, Jesus that was hilarious.

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Borrowed totem just makes me think another killer somewhere is missing a dull totem.
  • IMAFEEISH
    IMAFEEISH Member Posts: 87
    I love how this is a joke dlc but people are asking if its real. OMEGALUL I kinda like barrowed totem tho but it should only relocate 1 time
  • RSB

@FluffyPillowPnD said:
    RSB said:

The Doppelganger

115% movement speed

24m of TR

Perks

Is this actually real or fake

Real, trust me

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807

Oh I was wondering what the new killer was going to be like

• RSB

@NuclearBurrito said:
    Oh I was wondering what the new killer was going to be like

Exactly like descripted in this thread, my friend

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714
    edited February 2019

I guess we'll have to wait for Chapter 12 to implement my killer perk ideas: Adrenakill - killer gains the haste status and all survivors lose a health state when the gates are powered; Self harm - all survivors within the terror radius self inflict deep wounds, and Despair - once the last gen pops, all survivors gain the Hindered status for 120 seconds.

• Condorloco_26
    Condorloco_26 Member Posts: 1,714

And I still like the Doppelgänger 100x more than Legion.

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816

I really like this concep,t but I do have a few critiques about it.

I love the concept of blending in with other survivors with a Mimic like creature. The use of glasses and a mustache I don't dig because it isn't scary in any way. The killer should at least we a scary concept, and wearing a beaglepuss isn't scary. Maybe they could have different colored eyes/all black eyes, or maybe their face goes into a creepy altered form, or twisted like the Cenobites in hellraiser, you know?

Maybe it could be good, but the beaglepuss doesn't sound like it'll hold that spooky aspect. They need something creepier.

I like the power and ability region, but i wish the killer could crouch, I feel like that would be a nice tactic to mind play with survivors. It would be cool if it could "pretend" to do the generator while reducing the speed of it without telling the survivors. They would have to look at the slow speed, recognize it's taking a while and see no debuffs are present.

Maybe they could extend the length a box opens if they interact with it? Maybe it so hex totems have a buff if they "work" on one. There are so many cool powers this killer could have to not only downright down them, but also have these neat abilities to mess with the survivor while they wonder what's going on.

I love the idea of a Run Burst perk, though I do think it has the potential to be too strong when wanting to play survivor. But I think it's really cool as a concept.

Borrowed Time is also a cool one, I've always liked the idea of extending the life of your hex and have it jump around, This would be an awesome perk to finally have.

Decisive Hit sounds more like the killers power, i'll have to mull this one over because i feel it's a little overpowered as a perk. I'd rather see this one tied into the killers power and called "Backstabber" or something. then give the killer a perk on top of it. Since this killers power is so stealth based and not damage based at all I think it should incorporate a token system that give it one hit downs with stealth attacks. It'll give them to play modes to jump between depending on how they like it. It needs that offensive edge anyway.

I'm not sure what the third perk could be in place of it. I am looking forward to seeing how close this resembles the killer they are going to release.

• RSB

I'm sure you WILL be scared as heck, when you see glasses and mustache on THIS sexy Doppel boy