Clown Rework

The clown is not funny enough, so here’s a rework to fix that. Press the Power button while looking at the ground to place a banana peel. The Clown has an inventory of 5 peels that can be restocked at lockers. Survivors who step on a banana peel will enter the sliding state, which lasts for 4 seconds. If a survivor collides into a solid object while in the sliding state, they will lose a health state. Press the power button while looking at a ceiling to place a hanging anvil. The clown has an inventory of 2 anvils, which can be restocked like peels. While looking at a hanging anvil, press the active ability button to drop it. Any survivors directly under the anvil will instantly be put into the dying state. Any survivors caught within the anvil’s 7 meter shockwave will instead be given an 8% hindered effect, which lasts for 10 seconds. Survivors slipping on banana peels and dropping anvils on them will fill the clown’s comedy meter, which requires 100 charges. Survivors slipping and getting caught in the anvil’s shockwave will reward 25 charges, while directly hitting a survivor with an anvil will instantly fill it. When the comedy meter is full, press the active ability button to activate it. The clown will gain 3 pies, which can not only be thrown at survivors to remove a health state, but also reveal the aura of any survivors within 20 meters of the clown. This is my clown rework, he should now be much funnier.

Comments

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

The "Huuh" sound when he is vaulting should be replaced by a fart sound. And he should burp when opening lockers

• NinthPixel
    NinthPixel Member Posts: 60

I am not against some more funny attributes being added to clown as a 700hr Clown main, but I understand that he shouldn't invade in the niches of other killers so much.

I do think something more should happen when he sniffs the sweet yellow vapours from a Yellow bottle, and wouldn't be against a third bottle or item. However I think if he sets any sort of trap it should be a ceiling trap, because indoor maps do make normal bottles a bit trickier to use.

I think banana peels, marbles, anvils, etc could be traps that are stage traps that appear when the killer is the clown. It is way more fun if Clown can fall for those traps also. I try to win as Clown, but you can't help but want to play the part at times for the amusement.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

That doesn't make any since concerning his backstory... He's all about killing