Console Certification Update?

Anyone know anything. I'm officially impatient.

I know some of you are tired of seeing this kind of stuff, but I'm tired of waiting. It's been a full blown 14 days/2 weeks since PC got it.

I just would love some sort of window. I hate waiting in the dark. If it doesn't drop Thursday, I'll be greatly disappointed.

Comments

• Well_Placed_HexTotem
    Well_Placed_HexTotem Member Posts: 824
    Nothing except all the random stuff that support agents with zero access to the information can tell us.
  • Why_Are_You_Salty
    Why_Are_You_Salty Member Posts: 138
    edited June 2018

People are saying it's going to drop on July 3rd which is next week I hope it's not true, but MS and Sony I'm pretty sure update their store Midnight on Mondays and it's Tuesday and on the playstation store the chapter isn't there so most likely next week which is stupid, but we can't do anything except hope, but chances are low and I don't know which console you're on so it may be different.

• Caver12
    Caver12 Member Posts: 44
    There was a new tweet on twitter. I don’t think PS4 is getting it in June :(
  • TheChanelOberlin
    TheChanelOberlin Member Posts: 80
    It's passed certification on Xbox. Check their twitter, there’s a minor problem but it’s likely going to be fixed with a hotfix so I’d expect the patch anytime now on Xbox :) 
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    Here
  • crazycenobite
    crazycenobite Member Posts: 46
    We have received a positive answer for the Certification process on XBOX. We are looking into a minor issue and we are expecting a release in the upcoming days. Regarding PS4, the certification is ongoing and we are waiting for the results.

From there Twitter 
  • Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

If this isn't out for the 2x bloodpoint event, I'll be extremely pissed. (pS4)

• Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    If this isn't out for the 2x bloodpoint event, I'll be extremely pissed. (pS4)

If it's not out on all consoles they should either push the event back, or remove the caps on Xbox and PS4.

• EmotionalDaisy
    EmotionalDaisy Member Posts: 159
    It makes it sound like Xbox will get it Thursday-ish, while PS4 will maybe get it next Tuesday?

Guess I'll get on tonight and spend some of the 1,000,000 bloodpoints I had saved up.
  • weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Oh man. I remember having to wait several months for console updates for Warframe, which are still hella behind.

It's the downside of consoles. All you can do is just wait.