Best killer to farm Blood Points?

Options
Huge_Bush
Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,073

So, who is it? I’m running low on indoor map offerings and I’m tired of the game sending me to open field maps while playing a scratched mirror. The blood web isn’t helping since it keeps giving me Borgo and Garden of Garbage offerings (I wish we can trade them in for a small loss of blood points).

I don’t need to win matches. Heck, as long as they’re not toxic or super sweaty, I normally let everyone go after making them pee a little. I just want to consistently make as much blood points as I can.

so what’s the best killer and build to do it? I have plenty of shards to buy any non-licensed killer and I do have some auric cells though I’d like to save them for if we ever get Chucky, Xenomorph or Rita Repulsa.

Comments

• MB666
    MB666 Member Posts: 965
    edited May 2023
    Options

legion and doctor 100%

but with doctor farming points is waay easier since you dont need people to be closer unlike legion to get the maximum bp gain

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 808
    Options

Doctor and Legion are an amazing bp printers. You can slap distressing on both, since it affects their power + makes you reach the category bp cap faster. You don't need to have good games with them to leave with 30+k bp every game.

• Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,426
    Options

Even just doing decent on blight, he contests doctor and legion or even surpasses in bp farming.

• Stroggz
    Stroggz Member Posts: 498
    Options

Well yeah, doc or legion. Both good.

• TicTac
    TicTac Member Posts: 2,393
    Options

There is a tierlist from otzdarva.

Also with video: https://youtu.be/-wt6SAMQQQw

I personally prefer to play with my favorite killer and give survivor a chance when they would lose too quick. This makes not that much of a difference and you can also have fun. But some killer, for example with instadown, dont work.

You can also only farm bloodpoints when there is an event like for the anniversary. So you waste less time with farming.

• FridayNightPizza
    FridayNightPizza Member Posts: 608
    edited May 2023
    Options

I usually get good results with Dredge, Slinger and Pinhead.

• Huge_Bush
    Options
  • NerfDHalready
    NerfDHalready Member Posts: 1,418
    Options

doc, legion (as many mentioned), blight, and nemmy (licensed) come to mind. just avoid oneshot killers, plague and pyramid head, they are awful for points.

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,061
    Options

Legion is also great for survivor side BP farming as by Legion leaving you it means a successful escape. A nice long match with him is a guaranteed iridescent in 2-3 categories.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,274
    Options

Pyramid Head aint oneshot tho?

Also in my experience hes pretty decent at getting points

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,327
    Options

Doctor, Blight, Wraith and Sadako come to mind. You get a ton of BP just by using their powers.

• NerfDHalready
    NerfDHalready Member Posts: 1,418
    Options

neither is plague. avoid oneshot killers and those killers then. you'll need to use m2 as pyramid head and that's not always a choice on him and you can't cage since doing so gives deviousness points, not sacrifice.

• GreyBigfoot
    GreyBigfoot Member Posts: 942
    Options

Nemesis is pretty good for farming points.

The tentacle strike gets you brutality and devious points, you get a nice sum whenever you level up the mutation, and you get points when survivors use the vaccine plus that means you can infect them again.

And if you're really at a loss, you can continuously kill your zombies while they meander around.

• PowZapBamWoofMeow
    PowZapBamWoofMeow Member Posts: 195
    edited May 2023
    Options

When killer BP is at 50-100%, I play Twins with Surv Soup, and then the 2 BP perks (beast of prey and Distressing.

I net like 75-100k+ per match even if I don’t get kills.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,326
    Options

For me it is Doctor.

• mizark3
    mizark3 Member Posts: 1,793
    Options

Any Killer where the power is how you damage people, but not 1 hit down them. Legion isn't as good as people are making them out to be because if Survivors do the right play (stay injured) you only get ~1k Devious. Also good Killer options include where power use helps get a hit like Doctor or Clown.

Demo is great, Wesker is great, Blight is great, Huntress is good, (great only if you get the full charge BP hatchet hit) Spirit is good, (great if you get both hits, but people typically get the first hit then get the 2nd as a Phase hit.) Wraith is good, (great if you get both as uncloak hits) Deathslinger is good, (great if you get both hits as shots, similar to Spirit).

Also getting 4k is a bonus 2.5k Devious, and Pinhead also gets a bonus 2.5k Devious if no one escapes with the box, which happens more often than not.

You also have to balance around how quick you win. If I get an early down as Nurse, but 2 Survs DC, it isn't worth the time to play her. I think Demo and Huntress are perfect middle grounds of effectiveness as well as long/fun enough matches.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 2,993
    Options

legion and doc

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,604
    edited May 2023
    Options

Doctor with Distressing. You can equip Distressing with any killer but Doc is the only one having a power which synergize with that perk and also reaching the Deviousness cap with Doc is quite easy.

• Ithiria
    Ithiria Member Posts: 236
    Options

Legion isn't actually that good because his games can often be on the longer end

Blight games are fast

• MrMori
    MrMori Member Posts: 1,217
    edited May 2023
    Options

Some say "have a build with a mix of slowdown to max all categories, etc", but that actually isn't the best way to get lots of BP.

Equip Distressing, Beast of Prey and Thrill of the Hunt, and whatever comfort perk you want. Ditch gen slowdown entirely. As you mention, it doesn't matter if the games are short, that's exactly what you want. As long as you're getting max Deviousness + Hunter, you'll have really good BP gains.

Lategame sacrifices aren't worth more than 700 BP unless gates are powered, so forget whether you're getting a 4k or a 0k, it's all about having the fastest games with the most BP per minute. Open gates whenever you have an opportunity for bonus Sacrifice points.

The best characters are ones that have no issue maxing their Deviousness, get into many chases, and can get multiple hits or free hits somehow, often through stealth or other methods. It doesn't matter if the game ends in 5 mins and they all escape if you got max Deviousness and Hunter, that's still tons of BP.

So here's a list of a few really good ones loosely ordered:

1. Blight - Tons of chases, tons of hits, great deviousness gain
    2. Wesker - Similar to Blight
    3. Wraith - Stealth killer, easy Hunter and Brutality points with hit and run
    4. Nemesis - Extremely fast Deviousness gains, gets into lots of chases.
    5. Trickster - Very easy to max Deviousness, fast chases
    6. Sadako - Free hits + high Deviousness gains. 2200 Deviousness per hit with her BP addon.
    7. Bubba (With Speed Limiter) - Hits for 3400 Deviousness points, multihits for Brutality points near hook, etc.
    8. Clown - Can farm Deviousness in chase.
    9. Knight - Good BP gains in most categories, Distressing makes his Deviousness point gains pretty good.

Honorable mentions:

• Ghostface - Bonus BP in Brutality which is unique and good, very good Deviousness points, but often gets mediocre Hunter points thanks to instadowning and stealth
    • Oni - Also gets bonus Brutality in his power, and good overall BP gains too.
    • Nurse - Surprisingly awful Deviousness gains, remedied by often getting a 4k for easy 5000 Deviousness points. Sometimes simply ends games and chases too quickly to actually get any good BP lmao.
    • Legion - Not bad at all, but if you're going for multihits you slow the game down a lot. Can hit people to go out of frenzy for some extra Brutality points, but gets surprisingly few Deviousness points unless survivors group together.
    • Doctor - Sure he gets easy Deviousness points, but what else does he have? Not much. Not bad by any means, but not great either.

Probably too detailed of a post honestly, but I run BP boosters every game and play for BP and chase mostly, so I figured I'd weigh in.

• AverageKateMain
    AverageKateMain Member Posts: 949
    Options

I play Nemesis cause 2nd main and I throw in flans and I get a healthy boost of bp. Granted I chase incentives but yeah

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301
    Options

Oni rakes them in. You get points juat for collecting blood and charging around, that's without landing hits and getting hooks. He can one hit break doors and pallets for quick destructive points too.

• Huge_Bush
    Options

No, not too detailed, I really appreciate it. I tried Doctor, and like you said, he doesn't have much going for him. I'm doing better with Vanity Mirror Myers than I was with Doctor 😅

I'll give Wraith a try. I enjoy him for the hit and run and I like spooking survivors. I'm tempted to purchase one of the Resident Evil killers, but I need to watch some game play videos and see what looks more attractive to me. I wish we still had those shards that let us try out a killer we don't own.

Thanks again!

• Huge_Bush
    Options

Yea, while I don't mind losing, I don't want to not be able to hit survivors. Both Oni and HillBilly are no can do for me. My brain goes on pause when trying to use their power.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,157
    Options

both scratched mirror and vanity mirror on shape bc the bonus does indeed stack

• Nemmy_Wemmy
    Nemmy_Wemmy Member Posts: 800
    Options

Dude, I absolutely love the detailed writeup that is your comment, I've been around for awhile and not many people can wrap their head around the long term gains like this.

Yeah there's some, not saying there's none. But anyone that I tell something similar to tends to blow it off lol

Anyways you could probably add demo to your list too, his shred is excellent for deviousness, especially max shred.

I gotta ask, would you be willing to do an actual post covering this topic, talking about the killers? Maybe just for fun, what you'd run as the forth perk for each of said killers?