Cross-Progression

What happen to cross progression I thought behavior said they were working on it years ago and I have bought this game multiple times with multiple chapters in hopes of the promise of cross progression! You can link your account to steam and epic only but I have thousands of hours on playstation but now play on PC what about the console players that switch there has been no news about it and that is really disappointing after behavior said they would be bringing it but seem to just no longer care.....

Comments

• Z0mbiv0r
    Z0mbiv0r Member Posts: 306

I feel you, the same happens with me, but from what I gathered, there's only so much they can do without Sony's and other company's help. It may happen one day, it may never happen.

• That_One_Friend
    That_One_Friend Member Posts: 277

BHVR confirmed on Twitter a few months ago that they want to bring cross progression, but it is out of their control. Most likely Sony/Microsoft's fault, not BHVR

• Xarosan
    Xarosan Member Posts: 12

probably a classic case of Sony being Sony.

• Skaro1412
    Skaro1412 Member Posts: 9

I don't believe that its on behavior the issue is they are trying to link system accounts like link your steam, epic, xbox, nintendo, sony accounts but that won't work. They have to make a in game account linked to your cloud ID Sony and Nintendo I believe would never let 3rd parties into their software but nothing is to stop having an in game account that you can sign into on all platforms..

• HamsterEnjoyer
    HamsterEnjoyer Member Posts: 710

People think I’m crazy for some reason when I say this, but BHVR has the full power to do cross progression at least with Xbox -> steam, Xbox -> Microsoft store, Xbox -> Xbox PC app, and reverse. Games like paladins have cross progression and have had it for YEARS but somehow bhvr can’t obtain it? Let’s be realistic. They’re holding out because they don’t wanna earn less money from whoever switches which I think is really nasty on their end but ig it could be executives.