Nurse need buff!

Larcz
Larcz Member Posts: 531

I don't know mayby devs don't play at all nurse but this is very hard to play her.I play a lot long time ago when devs take auto aim from nurse on one patch and after that this is almost imposible to blink somone and hit him.Becose surv make 360 on WASD and you got ######### and after this fatig so almost like oh you use your ability you even hit somone ok this is prize for you first fatig like stun next clean wepon.

Comments

• ZubatLEL
    ZubatLEL Member Posts: 1

haha good bait!! xD!!!DDD

• Blizzard
    Blizzard Member Posts: 1

yikes

• MonsterInMyMind
    MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744

@ZubatLEL said:
    haha good bait!! xD!!!DDD

Honestly i r8 this b8 8/8

• SuperRavenSn1per
    SuperRavenSn1per Member Posts: 34

No, just no, Nurse is good enough.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

/Facepalm level over 9000

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So...hows everyone? :)

• Brawler
    Brawler Member Posts: 333
    You wanna make the best killer in game even stronger?
    Nice b8, 4,5/8
  • DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230

@Larcz said:
    I don't know mayby devs don't play at all nurse but this is very hard to play her.I play a lot long time ago when devs take auto aim from nurse on one patch and after that this is almost imposible to blink somone and hit him.Becose surv make 360 on WASD and you got ######### and after this fatig so almost like oh you use your ability you even hit somone ok this is prize for you first fatig like stun next clean wepon.

She is supposed to be hard to play. She's the most difficult Killer to master, but rewards that with being the strongest once that level of skill is obtained.

If you can't be bothered to get good with the Nurse, you need to play a different Killer.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

@Larcz said:

Guess this is an odd one for me as I play console but trust me you don't have it rough. For console taking away the auto-aim was a welcomed change as it would often cause me to swing and clip items. Still until you've tried blinking through corn with 30fps and a controller you just can't complain ^.^

• goldseeker22
    goldseeker22 Member Posts: 75

if survivors need buffs for new players. than nurse needs buffs for new players.

• Larcz

But this is just bad if you ask me you blink you hit you got clean wepon and got fariguy and you don't knock out surv from 1 hit.

• DocOctober

@Larcz said:
    But this is just bad if you ask me you blink you hit you got clean wepon and got fariguy and you don't knock out surv from 1 hit.

Why is it bad that a strong Killer requires practice to play?

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    edited June 2018

@DocOctober said:

@Larcz said:

Because devs balance the game for rank 20 gameplay
    By their logic nurse is the weakest killer in the game and needs a buff (ever seen a rank 20 nurse?)

• Larcz

@DocOctober said:

@Larcz said:

I got today quest hit 4 surv by the nurse all game i can't hit no one becose this is way to easy for counter her blinks.Btw i got prestige 3 on my nurse and i play her a lot when he got auto aim after blink now i swing in to air every time becose surv make some crayz 360 or whatewer.

• DocOctober
    Larcz said:

@DocOctober said:

@Larcz said:

I got today quest hit 4 surv by the nurse all game i can't hit no one becose this is way to easy for counter her blinks.Btw i got prestige 3 on my nurse and i play her a lot when he got auto aim after blink now i swing in to air every time becose surv make some crayz 360 or whatewer.

I'm sorry to say, but that's really 100% on you.

It's obvious that you relied way too much on the auto-aim, which was actually despised by Nurse mains, and now you pay for it.

You need to learn to hit without it now, there's no other way. The Quintessence of becoming a good Nurse is practice, practice and even more practice.

The Nurse should not be made any easier to play.
  • FoggyMind
    FoggyMind Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2018

Maybe you should train more? I wouldnt mind to have auto aim back but its not a big deal to learn how to hit without it.
    Anyway, if surv does 360 why dont you do the same while throwing the hit?

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980

Does the Nurse actually move at 95% speed? I've had a few matches where I juked her Blink, moved the wrong way after, she saw me and caught up to me for a hit with just normal movement.

• Sn0wJob
    Sn0wJob Member Posts: 247

If you can't adjust your gameplay just don't play nurse anymore or at all, I actually despise playing nurse because looking at the floor after every blink bothers me lol.
    Thankfully billy and huntress are around to tier ######### if I wanna do that.

• MrCastle
    MrCastle Member Posts: 2

Yeah, this is 100% on you. Nurse is the strongest killer in the game.

She takes time to get adjusted to. I've reached rank 5 without difficulty last season, I barely played. I've just had a lot of time to practice with her before so that helped a lot. Please, if you know what goes wrong (you hitting in the air or missing blinks) you know what you need to fix.

Calculate your blinks and where they go, calculate where they can go and if your blink is right on them, expect people to turn around and swing back if they do so.

• MrCastle
    MrCastle Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2018

@Mringasa said:
    Does the Nurse actually move at 95% speed? I've had a few matches where I juked her Blink, moved the wrong way after, she saw me and caught up to me for a hit with just normal movement.

I think she moves at 96.25% speed, so roughly 3.75% slower than a survivor. It may be that your pathing was a bit off which is why she caught up with you. She sees you in front of her and she can cut off if you don't run the best path and catch up.

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980

@MrCastle said:

@Mringasa said:

I think she moves at 96.25% speed, so roughly 3.75% slower than a survivor. It may be that your pathing was a bit off which is why she caught up with you. She sees you in front of her and she can cut off if you don't run the best path and catch up.

Might be why. Thanks. :)

• BoldCrustacean
    BoldCrustacean Member Posts: 3

@MineAntoiya said:
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So...hows everyone? :)

Pretty good how about you

• Mcarnoldhat
    Mcarnoldhat Member Posts: 54

Na Nurse is good enugh just learn your blink timings and how far you can blink with how long your holding and you will dominate almost every game with her!

• DCgames
    DCgames Member Posts: 40

I agree nurse does need a buff but not a big one just a big enough one were if someone new tried to play her they'd do decent, like maybe a movement speed buff or fatigue time decrease or better add ons that dont fack her over more then helping her

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    Master said:

@DocOctober said:

@Larcz said:

Because devs balance the game for rank 20 gameplay
    By their logic nurse is the weakest killer in the game and needs a buff (ever seen a rank 20 nurse?)

Rank 20 nurse on console is truly a sad thing to see.  
  • Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    Leave her be shes already the most worked on character in the game... she's perfect how she is..
     The only stuff that needs fixing is her add ons