How many shards do you have?

and for what are you usualy using them for? or are you trying to just save them as much as possible? Do you buy only DLC with them or just skins, etc.

Comments

• AlphaYandere
    AlphaYandere Member Posts: 66

at the moment... 2 xD

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,971

Just had 19000 but I bought thalita just to do the tome challenges

definitely worth my blood sweat and tears

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

I have 42k but I saw nice Yun Jin skin today so Im gonna buy it.

Also I am buying new AI killer with them so thats another -9k

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735

I am trying to save for the next chapter, but not sure if I will have in time.

• Annso_x
    Annso_x Member Posts: 1,611

58 343 shards. I only use them to buy OG characters (and I regret spending 27k of them on SM, Renato & Thalita)

• MrMori
    MrMori Member Posts: 1,466

Man same. Why did they even make 2 survivors for that chapter anyway? I like them and all, but that's 6 more useless perks and 2 more characters to unlock instead of 1.

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140

About 15K ! I used to buy some perks at the shrine with them, and then a couple of characters. Now they'll serve to buy the survivors of the killers I bought with them.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735
  • Bartlaus
    Bartlaus Member Posts: 1,026

120k in the moment. When I hit the million I will offer it to BHVR in exchange for a panda onesie for Feng Min.

• Annso_x
    Annso_x Member Posts: 1,611

Exactly, I only used them for the adepts and tome challenges but I probably won't use them again, definitely not worth 18k shards. I'll try to calm down my completist tendencies and only buy characters that I know I will play or that have at least 2 perks that I'll use moving foward, I already spent enough money on this game and I don't want to spend more unless it's a licenced chapter that I like, so if OG characters aren't worth the shards I'll try really hard to skip them.

• PewienCzlowiek
    PewienCzlowiek Member Posts: 21

Nearing 40K. I'm gonna buy the new dlc with them, along with knight and Vittorio, when the anniversary sale starts.

• BarnesFlam
    BarnesFlam Member Posts: 654

Close to 25k. I mainly use them to buy the OG characters but I did spend some to get a few skins.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,089

22k, bought the most recent Haddie-Skin a few days ago.

Usually I spent them on Skins, I buy Chapters with actual money. Except for the Skull-Merchant Chapter, because I really dont want to pay the inflated price because of the extra Survivor with 3 bad Perks. So I bought all 3 characters with Shards.

• HoodedWildKard
    HoodedWildKard Member Posts: 2,013

I was sitting pretty at 25k but i caved a decided to buy bill's cosmetic. That and all the new perks I've wanted from the shrine I'm flipflopping between 2k and 0 every week 😅

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,905

Around 43k.

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,711

I have just under 9K right now. When I had more time to play I could rack up around 30K, and be able to get a cosmetic or two and still have enough to get the surv and killer for the next upcoming chapter.

Now that I don't have as much time to play I pretty much just use them for getting characters. Killer first and then the survivor when I get 9k next.

• HighwayCatalyst
    HighwayCatalyst Member Posts: 378

About 17,869. I had like 32K+ a few weeks ago before I bought the Nea Cheshire skin

• Krazzik
    Krazzik Member Posts: 2,475

I have close to 60k iri shards and thesedays I mainly use em to buy new characters, not been in the mood to support BHVR financially. In the past I did buy certain skins that I really wanted with them, mainly Mr Puddles Clown, Krampus Trapper and Jane's Game Expo one.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287

I keep around 70k. Use them for new characters mostly but I’ve been getting skins too. Most I’ve had at one time was 100k. The twins and skull merchant set me back a bit.

I also get the occasional perk from the shrine like mettle of man and such. I don’t own ash but I have all his perks now.

• GolbezGarlandGabrant
    GolbezGarlandGabrant Member Posts: 979

Just over 300K lol

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,064

Around 30K. I'm planning on using them to purchase the new characters of the upcoming chapter.

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,595

2,400. I'm always spending them on characters, and occasionally the cheaper cosmetics for the characters I like the most. I look forward to unlocking all characters someday so I can buy outfits of green or higher cost, but I still have about 10 more characters to go.

• KingFieldShipper
    KingFieldShipper Member Posts: 612
    edited June 2023

~6k right now, I use them for bp in the shrine because I don't personally care about anything else.

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,033

I have 68k shards. I pretty much use them exclusively for cosmetics. With the recent changes of all outfits being available for shards, it’s gotten more difficult to pick which outfits.

When I first started on Steam, I had already built a pretty large PS account. So when I began on Steam I used shards to buy bloodpoints to help jumpstart my prestiging.

Thats more than caught up plus the saved Tome challenges/grade reset bonuses help me with new characters now. So just cosmetics.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,486

Ive only save my Shards for a chapter release to get the extra BP to spend so I only got like 14k right now

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,307

They haven’t released any nice cosmetics for Claudette in a while. Everything they do release for her is hard to mix and match, preventing me from wanting to buy anything.

Non of the killers available for shards seem worth it to me. Skull Merchant doesn’t look fun, Knight seems fun but gimmicky (to me anyways) and while the upcoming killer looks cute, nothing in his kit really stands out to make me want to play him. Myers is really all I need.

• MimiDBD
    MimiDBD Member Posts: 302

I just bought a Thalita outfit 😍

• chocolnr
    chocolnr Member Posts: 19

• Wexton
    Wexton Member Posts: 496

22k, I have no idea what I'm gonna spend them on so I'll probably just keep them in my inventory forever.

• TerraEsram
    TerraEsram Member Posts: 653

40000, waiting for the sales for buying all the character I don't have

But I've been saving for months and suddenly, no more sales...