The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Console shine is up

BOSS242
BOSS242 Member Posts: 171
Anyone notice the shine is back up on PS4? New perks and the cost has been changed to reflect the new values. I'm assuming this is a sign of nothing more than the PC people needed the shine back up.

Comments

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    It was an accident on their end and should be taken down soon if it hasn’t been already
  • jessie_12
    jessie_12 Member Posts: 46
    No, lightborn, bond, quick & quiet, and save the best for last.
  • kitsune_kun10
    kitsune_kun10 Member Posts: 16

On xbox its still the same 4 perks as the day it was taken down Hex: The Third Seal,Empathy,Bloodhound and Ace In The Hole.

• thighslapper9
    thighslapper9 Member Posts: 9
    Shrine is up on PS4, however evey perk i already own costs 2000 shards to purchase for extra bloodpoints, but im capped out at 1000 shards. #########!? 
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@thighslapper9 said:
    Shrine is up on PS4, however evey perk i already own costs 2000 shards to purchase for extra bloodpoints, but im capped out at 1000 shards. #########!? 

PRobably because the thing got turned on but for pc it's not active yet. As far as the cap limit it's because that part of the patch hasn't actually been activated yet. That'd probably mean that Sony messed up on their end activating it.

• ThePloopz
    edited June 2018
    powerbats said:

@thighslapper9 said:

PRobably because the thing got turned on but for pc it's not active yet. As far as the cap limit it's because that part of the patch hasn't actually been activated yet. That'd probably mean that Sony messed up on their end activating it.

Bhvr turned on by mistake it shouldn’t have been activate for anyone. We didn’t get a patch at all yet. I don’t think sony messed up on anything in this case
    Post edited by ThePloopz on
  • Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

@thighslapper9 said:

Lol get BHVRd

• Easylife
    Easylife Member Posts: 163
    edited June 2018

At least it looks like they are in the office doing some work :)
    I think 2.0 and Curtain Call will be out on all platforms before the BP event on the 5th July.

• ThePloopz
    Easylife said:

At least it looks like they are in the office doing some work :)
    I think 2.0 and Curtain Call will be out on all platforms before the BP event on the 5th July.

Unless of course someone royally screws something up