If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Did hexes get stealth buffed?

Options

Genuinely not sure, saw so many hexes last night and literally nobody on the team could find them. I was solo q ing so i had the usual parade of urban evasion bots not touching gens, or presumably totems. But had 3 games in a row where a busted totem stayed up all game, 2 hex devours and a huntress lullaby doctor skillcheck build ๐Ÿ˜– and nobody could find the blasted things. Spent ages looking for them and zero luck.

Comments

• Ariel_Starshine
    Ariel_Starshine Member Posts: 937
    Options

I've experienced the same thing yesterday. I spent a long time looking for the hexes and no dice. I'm about to bring that perk that let's me see them, or the map with the add-ons.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 7,956
    Options

Was it AutoHeaven?

I had a Plague with Ruin in AutoHeaven (the reworked map), and its strange that I ran around the map and cant find any totem.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 8,857
    Options

I've also run into a lot of Ruin-Undying lately.

• TerraEsram
    TerraEsram Member Posts: 500
    Options

Nah, just some theory map...

When you are survivor, you never can find a totem

When you play killer and take somes hexes with you, it spawn always on the face of the survivor, with nothing to hide them

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,057
    Options

I'm using Haddie with Overzealous and Counterforce these days. This is a great combination of perks as even hex totems get cleansed faster and if it is a hex the applied bonus for gens is 20%. I have added Detective's Hunch just in case. I have found a LOT of hexes recently in my matches.

• Veroles
    Veroles Member Posts: 868
    edited June 2023
    Options

I run a lot hexes sometimes because cleansing hexes can cost massive time in a lot of cases for survivors especially when they get interrupted multiple times. That's sometimes much better than any regression perk.

• Beatricks
    Beatricks Member Posts: 857
    Options

I went down next to NOED twice during the same day. Probably just bad luck, but man was it infuriating, especially against the Bubba I looped for 3.5 gens and didn't stop hitting me on hook, nodding like a madman.

• egg_
    egg_ Member Posts: 1,933
    Options

Not like you would've got unhooked when the killer is a facecamping bubba, regardless of noed

• Krazzik
    Krazzik Member Posts: 2,263
    Options

The devs have stated they do move totem spawn locations every now and again.

• squbax
    squbax Member Posts: 1,273
    Options

I do not think they got shadow buff but rather its player behavior that changed, before hexes actually meant a threath so when you saw the curse icon you went for the hex, and in turn since many people used hexes you memorized the hex spots making it easier to find them.

However nowadays there are like 2 hexes that are actually dangerous, and even then not many people use them, so survivors have no incentive to cleanse an therefore dont memorize totem spots.

I personally do know almost all totem spawns, but if I see something the likes of ruin/lullaby, it doesn't even become an innconvenience so I do not waste time searching for that totem.

• NerfDHalready
    NerfDHalready Member Posts: 1,373
    Options

people don't look for totems to bless right at the start of the match anymore, and i think i noticed new totem spawns especially on autohaven maps.

• lifeisstrange
    lifeisstrange Member Posts: 300
    Options

Its a bubba after all am never surprised with their 100% toxic behavior, just like tunnel/camping wraiths who rings their bells over and over so stupid, its the one rare time I rather they do have that silent bell add on it. least I dont mind the other killers hitting on hook but bubba-spamming saw and wraith bell ringing is just plan over doing it.

• ARTRA
    ARTRA Member Posts: 876
    Options

Dont think so.

I dont really see a lot of hexes as survi and i stopped using hexes a long time ago as killer too inconsistent.

• Zaydin
    Zaydin Member Posts: 186
    Options

Sounds like RNG being RNG.