If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Singularity can also 3 gen...

Options

Noooooooooo!!!

Not another one. l just had a 30 minute match against this killer Hooray....

But the worst thing is that he would lose badly if it weren't for that, 2 hooks and 4 generators done.

Nerf overcharge and CoB please.

Comments

• DEMONANCE
    DEMONANCE Member Posts: 801
    Options

the perks were already nerfed they're awful.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,413
    Options

Those perks aren't the problem. At least not anymore.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 6,645
    Options

I don't understand why people complain about skull merchant and not 3 gen mechanic in general. weird. It almost sounds like skull merchant name is translation for 3 gen are unfun.

• fulltonon
    fulltonon Member Posts: 5,762
    Options

He isn't even good at 3 genning, just take EMP and he is literally a M1 killer especially at 3gen.

• MrSlayer
    MrSlayer Member Posts: 189
    Options

In my second game I've spread around pods so emps were less of a problem and managed to hold a 3 gen across the map, mostly just teleporting when needed. I laughed so hard.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,207
    Options

Any killer can 3 gen, some just better than others

Larry however, aint one of em. He can 3 gen just as your average killer and that mainly boils down to walking from each gen as a 115% because Survivors have enough time to get into cover from his pod, and even if they do get Slipstreamed they can get EMP it.

• xEmoGirlxAlexisx
    xEmoGirlxAlexisx Member Posts: 593
    Options

U Can 3 Gen whit any Killer i just 3 Gen a Game whit Trapper

Trapper cleary needs a nerf he can 3 Gen 🤷🏻‍♀️

• MDRSan
    MDRSan Member Posts: 298
    Options

Maybe we were in the same match! I too had an annoying 30 minute match that came down to 3 gens - super annoying right? I mean, if those survivors would just stop EMPing all my pods, things would go much more quickly.

Oh wait - you meant the killer should abandon their objective or be neutered when it’s down to 3 gens, not the survivors? I’m sorry, you lost me.

Joking aside, I usually let remaining survivors go if it comes down to a particularly tricky 3 gen setup. I could probably win a battle of attrition but it would take forever and isn’t fun for anyone. The one exception is if a player got cocky, clicky, and t-baggy earlier in the match - then I’ll patrol till hell freezes over or the annoying one is dead.

• AetherBytes
    AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,987
    Options

This is pretty much it when it comes to the singularity. While skull and knight its a concious choice, Singularity it's just correcting his pods and using the intel (which you kinda gave him) to find and chase people

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,850
    Options

I had a 30-minute game against Nemesis a couple weeks ago in solo queue because he used Eruption every time he got the chance and didn’t go for chases. It’s just like that in solo queue and this proves any killer can 3-gen.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,753
    Options

I don't really understand why the devs have never introduced some kind of ruleset where groups of gens cannot spawn too close together. They've ignored 3 genning for so long that they forgot it existed until they started releasing a bunch of killers that happened to be especially good at that strategy. Now they're finally beginning work on a solution. If they're only addressed this years ago it wouldn't be as big an issue as it is today

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,413
    Options

Probably because it’s not possible to do that on some maps without making those maps larger, or at least not to a point where it would make a significant difference.

The most egregious examples like the Dead Dawg back corner 3-gen and the “football field” maps like Azarov’s and Suffo Pit that naturally split the gen layout in half should be changed though. I’m of the opinion that Azarov’s and Suffo Pit should be reworked completely.

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 2,805
    Options

BEEP, BEEP, SPLISH!

30 seconds of hard work gone in an instant.

Yea, honestly 3-gen'ing with Singularity is very weak sauce, if a bunch of uncoordinated people (including myself) can deal with it in SoloQ without thinking, or dare I say using my brain at all, then 3-gen'ing is clearly not an issue with this Killer.

I really think BHVR just needs to bite the bullet here and nerf EMPs though, even if it technically buffs 3-gen'ing with Hux, his chase power is just a bit too weak with current EMPs, when playing SWFs they effectively just had no power for most of the match.

The only matches we lost were from hard camping/tunneling but if they are at 1-2 hooks with 4 Generators completed, it makes perfect sense as to why they are doing it, unfortunately we just have 2 combined braincells and choke heavily when it happens.

• Brimp
    Brimp Member Posts: 2,760
    Options

Literally any killer can three gen and singu is by far only mildly around the same strength as skull merchant.

• tkwmm
    tkwmm Member Posts: 103
    edited June 2023
    Options

learn how to use EMP at the proper timing, this dude is a M1 killer if u and your team know what should do. The only match I lost against this killer was a survivor kill himself on 1st hook at 1 minute mark. Other than that we all get 4 escapes.

• HoodedWildKard
    HoodedWildKard Member Posts: 2,013
    Options

Yh singularity's power is not good for 3 genning. Emps knock out your pods for so long that a co ordinated team of survs can keep them perma deactivated across 3 gens.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,040
    Options

Any killer can 3-gen, it's the big thing at the moment. At least BHVR are looking into it.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,172
    Options

You know what? Yes, let's nerf CoB and Overcharge again. I'm seriously curious what else they could do with the perks. Despite debuffing the killer (which Overcharge already kind of does). CoB is already pretty useless and Overcharge is now considerably weaker than it was before its buff.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,851
    Options

It's probably because 3-genning has been around since the beginning, but the introduction of Skull Merchant (and Knight, although I haven't had a problem with him personally) brought in powers which were overly protective of gens. Even with the older killers that relied on defending an area (such as Trapper) did not have the same overbearing presence of Skull Merchant.

For me - disregarding the Skull Merchant - 3-gens is mostly poor planning with a few rng problems and a clunky tiling system. However, I've rarely seen such a catalogue of complaints about 3-gens before the Skull Merchant.

• emetSdidnothingwrong
    emetSdidnothingwrong Member Posts: 285
    edited June 2023
    Options

Remember when survivors told killers to "just pressure gens more!" Anyone remember that? I do, it's pretty funny how that's the new "unfun" strat killers are using that needs to go. "We don't mind 3gens just not 30min games!" Translation: The killer shouldn't be allowed to win if survivors slam gens quickly. Should I even call it quickly anymore, seems more like the average or normal gen speed these days.

Though I will admit that SM is a terrible killer with a terrible design that should be deleted from existence. Even her sex appeal annoys me.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,553
    edited June 2023
    Options

Devs said they're working on a long term solution for the 3 genning (from the start) strat, because its not how the game is intended to be played. Just gonna have to persevere until it's done.

• adsads123123123123
    adsads123123123123 Member Posts: 866
    Options

Have you tried using the EMPs?