Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

We Need Perk Roulette to be Base

ChurchofPig
ChurchofPig Member Posts: 2,763

Seriously. I'm having way too much fun with the perk roulette challenges. It's to the point that I refuse to break any gens or pallets in fear of completing the challenge because it's too much fun letting the game choose my perks for me and not having any knowledge of what my perks are until I'm in game. I know I can do perk roulette any time because there's websites out there or I could do my own thing, however I think it's the knowing part that makes this more fun then any personal randomizer.

Can we please make perk roulette like a 4th saved loadout that is always set to random or a setting you can flip on or off? It would be so much fun.

Comments

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 746

PLEASE

• DavidHypnos
    DavidHypnos Member Posts: 730

I definitely think it’s something they should implement for people to use when they want! I haven’t done it yet so I have a question: is it just random from the perks you already have or can it be any perk even if you’ve not unlocked it yet?

• KuroiZephyr
    KuroiZephyr Member Posts: 3

JUST PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 3,169

Me and my friends do Perk Roulette SWF sometimes (they rarely play, but when we do, it's all they do), and having this feature would be amazing since it saves so much time as well.

Would be nice if it could also do Items, Offerings, and Killers as well.

• MrSheep51
    MrSheep51 Member Posts: 91

should definitely make it an offering or something