We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Terrible server connections

So I boot up the game to play the anniversary event. Everything seems to go fine, until I actually get in a game. I get terrible lag spikes because of the connection loss, even if I play on wi-fi or ethernet cable. I have 2K hours and I mostly played on wi-fi, rarely getting issues. It's unbearable to play and I just DC to do something better. Has anyone else experienced something like this before?

Comments

• MB666
    MB666 Member Posts: 966
    edited June 2023

same happening for me , my overall ping went from 60 - 90 solid ms to 90 - 160 ms , for whatever reason since the event started , and also i keep seeing red indicators of the survivors as well , no matter what roll am playing.

-dedicated servers suddently shutting down and kicking everyone with a DC penalty every now and them.

-insane higher ping on almost 7/10 of my games , same with the killer am playing against.

-some fps drops / lag spikes during the event as well.

WIFI? ohh god that must be awful.

Post edited by MB666 on
  • HALOGEN
    HALOGEN Member Posts: 9

The fact is, I played on wi-fi 90% of my entire time on DBD and it ran as smooth as butter

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140

Same, yesterday I actually got disconnected from a game and got a DC penalty. It has literally never happened before, as my computer is not playing on Wifi and I usually have one of the best connections out of my friend group.

• Doluthos
    Doluthos Member Posts: 9

Devs, pls fix the Server!

3 x Games - 2 x dedicated servers