The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

last game you played (besides dbd) gets a chapter in dbd, Who do pick as the killer and survivor?

As the title says, if the last game you played, that isn't dbd of course, got a chapter who would you chose as a killer and survivor.

For me it was TF2, so prob Merasmus as the killer and I guess Medic as the survivor

Comments

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140

Oh boy haha, prepare for one wild crossover !

Amanda The Adventurer (What can I say ? I like creepy puzzle games)

Killer - The Adventurer

Power would have something to do with TVs and changing between two stances.

Survivor - Either Riley or Kate

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

JJBA, All Star Battle R.

Uh, probably Part 1 Dio? Maybe Kira? Diego and Scary Monsters?

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785

Rocket League in DBD?

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976
    edited June 2023

Ow boy Darkest Dungeon 2 could be a cool crossover

Flagelant as a survivor with perks that benifit when he gets smacked a lot would be fitting and the you could have Death as a killer

Or maybe Jester as survivor with more support oriented perks and a cultist killer that can generate worship to summon the bigger badies of that game for a short while

Would be really cool to see one of DbD killers be a boss in that game too

• DavidHypnos
    DavidHypnos Member Posts: 730

Animal Crossing

The Survivor: My villager

The Killer: Tom Nook… too many people haven’t paid back their debts and now they’ll pay with their lives

• CrowVortex
    CrowVortex Member Posts: 961

Diablo 4

Lilith as a killer, could be a neat killer.

I guess a random survivor as a main character or Lorath?

• Ariel_Starshine
    Ariel_Starshine Member Posts: 937

Valkyrie Profile Elysium.

My ig name is Valkyrie so I'd love to play as her. Don't see though how one could be killed, unless killer is Odin, maybe.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,405

LOZ: TOTK

Killer: Ganondorf

Survivor: Link (or Zelda)

• Annso_x
    Annso_x Member Posts: 1,611

Resident Evil 0

Survivor: Billy Coen (bc Rebecca is already available :p)

Killer: James Marcus

• HugTechLover
    HugTechLover Member Posts: 2,482

Diablo 4.

Obvi Lilith would be a killer.

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

Borderlands 2

Handsome Jack could be a fun killer I guess. Similar to knight summoning different loaders which can do different things

Survivor I’d pick Lillith since she’s the most iconic character outside of claptrap and a siren.

• Annso_x
    Annso_x Member Posts: 1,611

Handsome Jack with voice lines would give me life fr it'd be awesome

• bobateo
    bobateo Member Posts: 368

RE4

Surivor: Luis or Ashley

Killer: Mendez or an iron maiden

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,616

Darkest Dungeon 2.

Leper as killer.

• jesterkind
    jesterkind Member Posts: 7,607

I got Borderlands 2 as well (Assuming we discount Fortnite which was the actual last game I played), and I'm not sure how I'd do that.

If we look at Borderlands as a franchise rather than specifically BL2, it could be interesting to have an Eridian construct as the killer. They have a reasonable variety in their mechanics, there's stuff they could work from. If not that, something with Jack and his digi-clones could work?

For survivor, there's nobody that wouldn't break suspension of disbelief without explicit de-powering, but if we factor that in I'd pick Lilith or Maya. Lilith because she's one of the more iconic Borderlands characters in general, and Maya because she's a good blend of visually interesting without being Too Much from the BL2 player cast. Honourable mentions go to Tina, Moxxi, and Roland.

For the map, Fyrestone is a no-brainer. It's a location that's in a majority of Borderlands games, it has heavy thematic relevance for basically any character you picked to rep the franchise, and it shouldn't be impossible to translate it into DBD's mechanics. I'm really not sure if anywhere else in the whole franchise would work as well as Fyrestone would.

Next up, chapter cosmetics. Claptrap as a charm for buying the DLC would be a fun detail, that or a Vault symbol. Legion should get a Psycho skin, and the OG four survivors (or just pick a few, NOT FENG OR NEA OR KATE) could get some translated-into-Borderlands skins like the Attack on Titan collection did. Make them look like Vault Hunters in general, using visual language from the ones we've already seen. Similar things could be done with some killers, too.

Chapter name: Welcome to Pandora.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,462

Dont Starve

New Killer: The Darkness (Charlie)

New Survivor: Wilson P Higgsbury, or William Carter (Maxwell)

• Nebula
    Nebula Member Posts: 1,396

Mortal Kombat 11, killer would have to be Shao Kahn, Scorpion, or Sub Zero.

Can you imagine a “GET OVER HERE” voice line attached to Deathslingers gun

• GolbezGarlandGabrant
    GolbezGarlandGabrant Member Posts: 979
    edited June 2023

Dead Island 2 - killer I won't say because spoilers

Survivor - any of the 6 Slayers (preferably Ryan 😍) or Sam B

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,840
    edited June 2023

Postal 2

Killer: The Postal Dude

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,152

Diablo 4. If I have to stick with just Diablo 4 and not Diablo as a series: Killer - Lilith, Survivor - Lorath, map - Hell/Spire of Torment.

If entire series probably switch out Lorath for Deckard Cain for survivor and go with Diablo as killer. Would keep Hell as map.

• Akumakaji
    Akumakaji Member Posts: 5,162

Ender Lilies

Now that's interesting... and somewhat problematic. There are many enemies to chose from, but more or less one heroic human, that's not a fighter type ie Lilly who is a 9ys old child or something.

We could use the demon nun or the Knight in their more human form, but nearly all spirits would work better as a killer. I guess the Knight would be best suited, but he already got a killer by that name and Vittorio is already the medieval nobleman.

• RoastedGarlic
    RoastedGarlic Member Posts: 592

S.T.A.L.K.E.R CoP

survivor - Strelok

killer - Controller or Bloodsucker

I don't think this game could work as a dbd chapter though.

• Dhurl421
    Dhurl421 Member Posts: 154

Alan Wake.

Survivor - Alan Wake.

Killer - Ranged Taken skin for Huntress and Assault Chainsaw Taken skin for Hillbilly. I don't think any enemy variants would work for a whole killer on their own.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,202
    edited June 2023

Street Fighter 6 in DbD? Uh....

I guess they could draw from the whole franchise and make M. Bison the killer

Not sure how they'd do a survivor, considering anyone on the cast would destroy a DbD killer.

• ManyAchievables
    ManyAchievables Member Posts: 667

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle as a DBD chapter. Weird combo, but okay. Probably just gonna go with the whole series itself instead of anything from Dokkan itself.

Killer is First Form Cell, no questions asked. He's easily the most menacing of any Dragon Ball villain, in my opinion. Maybe he'd have a power that sort of represents his abilities and powerups in Dragon Ball: The Breakers. Maybe he could choose to hook someone or absorb their energy to power up further but allow them to live longer.

For the Survivor, it becomes a little bit more difficult to justify, and might be tough to have a pairing with the Killer that makes sense. You can't just have the Survivor be Goku and call it a day. I'd probably go with Videl, since she's still a relevant character but doesn't have as much power as most of the other Z-Fighters to make it justifiable. Also, she's married to the person who killed Cell in the show, so it's somewhat thematic.

The map is easily the toughest to choose, though I'd probably go with the route that Dragon Ball: The Breakers took, where they combine a few DBZ locations together into one area (but it'd be on a much smaller scale since maps in The Breakers are massive). You could have a part of Gingertown, the place where Cell absorbed all of those civilians before being confronted by Piccolo, be sitting right next to the Cell Games Arena, for example. Maybe you could even see Korin's Tower in the background.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,199
    edited June 2023

I'm not sure how FF16 would translate into DBD. Little bit fanciful, but maybe...

Young Clive as the survivor, and a Dragoon Knight as the killer.

Killer's power would be Jump, functionally similar to Demogorgon's Shred but either has more verticality (no ceiling) or when there's a ceiling, it becomes Thrust, for the same result but a direct 'lunge' instead of a leap through the air.

Direct hits slowly charge up an 'Akashic' gauge, and when it's full it's automatically activated, increasing your movement speed by 5% and giving Jump/Thrust the ability to insta-down. Lasts for 30-45 seconds and once it's finished, your movement speed is reduced by 5% for 30-45 seconds.

Killer perks:

Dragon Sight - When a survivor becomes injured, you see the aura's of all survivors greater than 40m away for 4 seconds. When a survivor recovers a health state, you see the aura's of all survivors within 12m for 4 seconds. This perk has a cooldown of 50/40/30 seconds.

Mirage - When you perform a breaking action, your terror radius is fixed in place at the spot of the break for 35/40/45 seconds. This perk then goes on cooldown for a further 30 seconds.

Heaven's Fall - When falling from a great height, you gain 5% Haste for 3/4/5 seconds.

Clive's perks:

Perfect Evasion - Once per trial, hit the secondary action button to dash to the side and evade an attack from the killer. If a 'near miss' was scored, your scratchmarks are concealed for 8/9/10 seconds.

Teamwork: Combo - When taking a protection hit, you and the survivor who was protected gain 7% Haste for 3/4/5 seconds.

Boon: Phoenix Blessing - Any survivor who recovers from the dying state within the area of effect, either by themselves or with the aid of another survivor, gains the Endurance effect for 4/5/6 seconds.

• Hex_Llama
    Hex_Llama Member Posts: 1,818

Darkest Dungeon 2

For killer, maybe the eyeball boss -- eyeball stalks keep popping up on the map and if survivors don't attend to them, then something bad happens

For survivor, either Grave Robber with a stealth perk and a "stronger when other players die" perk or Man at Arms with a perk that lets you soak damage. Like maybe you can tank a hit for someone else at a distance, or you start the match with 6 health states but you can never be healed. That kind of thing.

• BlackRabies
    BlackRabies Member Posts: 921

Aliens Dark Descent

Warrior class Xenomorph as the killer.

The female protagonist i forget her name.

• OllieHellhunter
    OllieHellhunter Member Posts: 703

WH40k Darktide

Killer : Scab Mauler (Would've gone an Ogryn but I doubt theyd fit through doors on many of the maps)

Survivor: Sergeant Major Morrow

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,032

Legend of Dragoon.

Killer: The Black Monster