What’s your Terrormisu count?

Options
A_Can_Of_Air
A_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 2,015

I’m currently sitting at 243 on Singularity, using them every match and gathering as much as I can before the event is over.

What one of your characters has the highest count?

Comments

• Sharby
    Sharby Member Posts: 498
    Options

350 on Vittorio and at least 20+ on a few others.

Was going to get a lot on David but P100 survivors get shafted really hard for event items.

• HugTechLover
    HugTechLover Member Posts: 2,482
    Options

I’ve got 500ish on blight and 350ish on Nea.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,750
    Options

149 on wesker and 67 on Jake

im currently leveling Jonah so I never have to see corrective action in a bloodweb again

• GolbezGarlandGabrant
    GolbezGarlandGabrant Member Posts: 824
    Options

468 on Jonah. Just dumping everything until P100. Makes up for last year and dumping everything into 1 killer.

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,031
    Options

As of last night I had 680 spread over many killers and my Mikhaila. Add at least another hundred so far today.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,853
    Options

I have 203 on Zarina.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,402
    edited June 2023
    Options

I have almost 300 on Wesker, 200+ on Feng and little over 100+ on Bubba and 30+ on Oni I belive.

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897
    Options

10 maybe.

• Botiz
    Botiz Member Posts: 483
    Options

766 on Wesker currently, 80-something on Pinhead

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,138
    Options

120 on Legion, 90 on Haddie !

Also around 50 on Felix, Yui and Jonah, because I just got them to P1 =)

• JustAnotherNewbie
    JustAnotherNewbie Member Posts: 1,941
    Options

I must have a little bit 100 in total spread between 2-3 survivors (Zarina, Kate and Ada)

• Murgleïs
    Murgleïs Member Posts: 1,046
    edited June 2023
    Options

Less than 5. I am not playing atm, not really happy about the state of the game survivor or killer side.

• False_Hydra
    False_Hydra Member Posts: 47
    Options

I have like 750+ on Singularity at prestige 28, planning to reach at least 1-1.5k

• Hannacia
    Hannacia Member Posts: 1,150
    Options

100+ on spirit, 60 on Meg, 55 on Ada, 50 on Mikaela and 20 ish on Claire.

• HoodedWildKard
    HoodedWildKard Member Posts: 2,013
    Options

Bout 200+ on jeff

20 or so on demo and a few others smattered here and there. Loving the sheer amount of bp from matches. Helping with my jeff p100 grind

• KayTwoAyy
    KayTwoAyy Member Posts: 1,698
    Options

Right there with you, with a fat goose egg. Will be the first anno event in 4 years that I won't be collecting cakes.

When did the event start? Some of you are posting some really high numbers. I thought it just started this past week?

• Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,109
    Options

70-ish on Singularity, will get more before event ends though.

• Botiz
    Botiz Member Posts: 483
    Options

It started like 3 days ago, but I think a lot of people were sat at the bloodpoint cap before the event started so they had 2M+ BP to spend on cakes as soon as it started

I'm a P100 Wesker and get anywhere between 2-4 cakes every bloodweb, now about to hit 1000 cakes

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,731
    Options

I have about 170 spread across a handful of characters. I'm using one in every game though, not just saving them.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,067
    Options

Honestly....0. This is the first anniversary event I'm not playing in 5 years. I think I've completely lost interest. It's sad. Hope changes come soon, but I seem to be in the minority with my opinions about game direction.

• ElodieSimp
    ElodieSimp Member Posts: 354
    Options

160+ on Thalita, 300+ on PH. 40-50+ spread out on others.

• MimiDBD
    MimiDBD Member Posts: 302
    Options

I can't play this game longer than 15 minutes a night to stock pile a bunch. The state of this game is horrid right now.

• MimiDBD
    MimiDBD Member Posts: 302
    Options

Your not. I think disgruntlement is common these days involving the current state of affairs. The list of issues I have with the game is so long would take me hours to type up. Just to name a few though... Stale, Tunneling, Camping, gen progression, killer roster (especially the last 3), Blight (and add-ons), Nurse, Map balance, lack of new game mechanics (refer back to STALE), list goes on and on.

• nars
    nars Member Posts: 1,124
    Options

302 on blight, 160 on wesker, 104 on huntress, 40 on oni, 90 on claudette.