Please!

Skorpanio
Skorpanio Member Posts: 605
edited June 2018 in General Discussions

Please make survivors repair gens faster when it's 3/2/1 vs. 1 and don't just remove a gen or two ;_;

Edit: The survivour who decides to dc must get punished in some other way.
This is a co-op game and it's best played with 4 players!
For an example I always get all 3 survivors if it's a 3 v 1 with 4 gens.
If a player leaves in the start of the game it'll be a 3 v 1 with 5 gens.
My solution to this will be to dc myself. :)

Post edited by Skorpanio on

Comments

• Skorpanio

If another survivor dc's the other get faster!

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

Have you tried "Left Behind"?

• Skorpanio

@Tsulan said:
    Have you tried "Left Behind"?

Yes, but I don't think that I should always have to equip a perk incase a darn teammate leaves lol.

• ByTheBallsOfOdin
    ByTheBallsOfOdin Member Posts: 1
    If 2 survivors dc's I will just farm and let the other survivors escape
  • Coriander
    Coriander Member Posts: 1,119

@ByTheBallsOfOdin said:
    If 2 survivors dc's I will just farm and let the other survivors escape

Good on you, this happens all the time for me and I don't even want to escape, I just want a decent amount of points so I can level up new platform =/

• lemoNN
    lemoNN Member Posts: 43
    Letting other survivors fix generators faster because someone d'ced might not be the right idea imo. I get that it's an issue but I really don't know how to balance it, fixing generators faster is defiently not the way though. Also I have seen some really toxic survivors when one d'ces and they decide to blame me for some reason.
  • marshmallowking
    marshmallowking Member Posts: 13
    Personally I’d rather the game go back to menu without loss of pips for anyone if a dc happens before match fully loads. Not fun as killer or survivor in my experience and IMO “farming” is boring af 
  • ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

I think it's a better idea to have harsher penalties for DCing.

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

Games shouldn't start with 3 or less survivors. Obviously if someone dcs after the game begins nothing can be done.

As a killer since survivors don't depip when the killer quits I just leave 3 man games.

• Skorpanio

Suppose I will just dc myself lol.
    If one dc's I see no fun in playing the rest of the match sinse the game is about co-op.

• TheTimeMachine
    TheTimeMachine Member Posts: 229
         In a Trial, There are typically more Survivors than Killers (Obviously). This leaves more possibility or chance that 1 (or more) out of the 4 survivors may disconnect. 
         The Trial still goes on after all whether they leave or not (in the Survivors mind). A Killer is like a Game Master- they dictate the flow of the game and who dies (or disconnects) through the whole match; So it’s less likely they’ll quit a trial, since they’re the lifeblood of the game.

A speed boost to completing Generators though... As the Developers stated one stream, they said that a disconnected survivor is treated like a killed or sacraficed survivor. We can only hope that survivor players get a grip on multiplayer-ethics I suppose.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Skorpanio said:
    If another survivor dc's the other get faster!

Survivors DC almost every game already, no need to give additional incentive to DC