How offten do you see Singularity?

Out of my last 35 Survivor games, I saw 0 of them. That's pretty bad considering he is still kinda new, not even full 3 weeks since he came out and allready he is hard to find.

Comments

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,905

He's as rare as the Hag for me.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,735

Also I think I saw way more Skull Merchants (that most people hated on, including Killers) and Knights than Singularity.

• OnryosTapeRentals
    OnryosTapeRentals Member Posts: 962

In my past 40 survivor games, I've seen him twice.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

I faced him once when I returned to the game recently. He desperately tried to 3 gen but we all escaped even though I had no idea what his power was or how to play against him.

He's high risk / low reward imo. That's why no one plays him.

• appleas
    appleas Member Posts: 1,124
    edited July 2023

Too much effort for average reward. Play smart, not hard.

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140
    edited July 2023

I've seen him once since the event started, in about 15 hours of playing.

Was a little new to the killer (my survivor mmr is freezing in hell at the moment) and tried to recover the game by monitoring both of the gates with multiple biopods to always be able to tag us.

It's actually one of the games where the remaining solo, my friend and I had spent the most time getting organized to open a door, waiting for EMPs to print and each disable a biopod (all were far enough apart that one EMP could not reach 2 biopod) before finally being able to open the gate. Aftercare really carried the organization.

It took a couple of tries and was a very tight affair.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,474

Probably 1 in every 10 games

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,474

I've seen one SM in over 100 games. I've seen twins twice in that time and I feel like I never see twins.

• Turretcube
    Turretcube Member Posts: 460

Initial launch state plus it's learning curve probably turned people off from playing them during the event. The changes to emp's were good but i don't think enough time between the change being implemented and the event starting gave enough time for player's to come around.

There's also the issue with indoor maps being pretty terrible for there power, especially when learning (along with a couple of particular outdoor maps), while also the realm that seemed to be the best for playing the Singularity being disabled for most of the event.

Really, anything could be the reason.

I played him during the first day of the event to get his power achievment and find a build i liked, but with the invitation's taking part in matchs, it's sort of hard to gauge what's working. I'v put off playing them until after the event and have been hunting out map offerings to use to avoid the more power handicapping maps.

• Evan_
    Evan_ Member Posts: 547

My Hux powered down for the event. I like to play nice and spread hooks, but Singularity isn't really good for choosing targets. Hux can't afford not chasing someone wandering in his sights.

• Ayodam
    Ayodam Member Posts: 2,870

I’ve seen maybe 3 out of 40 games. But I saw 0 Hag, 0 Dredge, 1 Twins, 1 Freddy, 0 Skull Merchant, and none of several other killers. 🤷‍♀️

• LeFreezy
    LeFreezy Member Posts: 228

I've played against two or three after he was released

Since then...none. I've almost played against one yesterday but one of my teammates DCd/crashed during the loading :(

• Phantom_
    Phantom_ Member Posts: 1,330

I've seen it a few times during the event, but I've also been playing quite a lot. All in all, I see him a heck of a lot more than Trapper, Huntress, Billy, Bubsy, and the million knives dude? I forgot his name 😅 the gamers that play him do it quite well though, know how to generate pressure and protect important gens and they're very fun to go against in games! I'd love to see more of him ngl.

• JustAShadow
    JustAShadow Member Posts: 171

I've played against exactly 5 Singularities since he's been released on live servers(played against him way more on PTB).

• MaTtRoSiTy
    MaTtRoSiTy Member Posts: 1,857

I play him daily at present... It was really hard for me learning him and it was really frustrating at first. But once I got to grips with him he is fun but I rarely see them personally.

I think most people realise he takes a fair bit of learning and they just give up as its too much effort, plus you get stomped pretty hard at first.

• Nirgendwohin
    Nirgendwohin Member Posts: 1,251

In the last 50 games I saw him twice. One had a Devour Hope build that destroyed our soloQ lobby at 2 gens left and the other played a normal build and our soloQ lobby had a 3 man escape after he tried to tunnel a good looper.

• moonwinx
    moonwinx Member Posts: 51

I keep a stats sheet on my matches, so I have some personal data on this.

I've played 113 games since his release, and have seen him 18 times, giving him a pick rate of 15.93%, which is the highest of any killer this patch (2nd place is Wesker with 8.85%)

in comparison to other killers for the patch that they released:

Skull Merch- 8.83%

Knight- 23.61%

Wesker- 42.86% (lol)

Dredge- 9.94%

Sadako- 21.24%

Artist- 7.78%