If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Would You Rather: Extra Perk Slot or Extra Add-On Slot

Options
Chordyceps
Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,689

So today I want to discuss a hypothetical that would probably never be added because it would probably be a balancing nightmare, but its still a fun idea to success. Let's say DBD added a feature where you can gain an extra perk or addon slot, but you have to give up one of the option you didnt choose. You could go into a match with 5 perks and 1 addon slot, or 3 perks and 3 addon slots. Which would you choose more often and why?

Would You Rather: Extra Perk Slot or Extra Add-On Slot 30 votes

Gain a perk slot, give up an addon slot
90%
BlueberryF60_31brokedownpalaceExerlinAnnso_xHighwayCatalystAurelleKesuekiBothSidesEnjoyerStabby_AbbyStroggzChikyFridayNightPizzaHugTheHagZeitaManeEEPCorvusCorax86RaconteurminatorDepressedlegion 27 votes
Gain an addon slot, give up a perk slot
10%
IWasLeft2Dienarsk3ijus 3 votes

Comments

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,138
    Options

*Puts on 5 hexes*

I have transcended perk slots ! They can never stop me ! Hahahahahaha !

*Survivors each spawn next to a totem, build lasts 2 minutes*

Noooooooo-

(Unless... Pentimento...... =D)

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 598
    Options

i'd say 30 seconds at most

• Annso_x
    Annso_x Member Posts: 1,611
    edited June 2023
    Options

5 perks would most definitely be too strong, but I'm too lazy to read add-ons and use them lmao

• Depressedlegion
    Depressedlegion Member Posts: 272
    Options

Noed, no way out, remember me, fire up and blood warden on trapper. They'll never escape.

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,057
    Options

I'm fine with giving up add-on slots. After all, you can always find items on the map.

But not a perk! :)

• IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405
    Options
    Gain an addon slot, give up a perk slot

Perk sounds fun but balancing 4 perks is already impossible it seems. 5th would never be balanced unfortunately but I do like the idea of it