Options

Tell me why too.

My favourite is pig as I love saw and she's cute

Best Answers

Answers

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,055
    Options

To play as, Scratched Mirror Myers. Was the only killer I could actually have fun with and not feel like I needed to stress about winning.

To play against, a baby Nurse. Makes me feel like a pro looper for once, since I usually can’t loop well.

Other than Nurse, I equally like going against Nemo, Mr Baldy, non-basement camping Bubbi Boi, Clever Piggies that let me boop and a really good Demopup.

• xEmoGirlxAlexisx
    xEmoGirlxAlexisx Member Posts: 593
    Options

Dredge and Singularity

Dredge ( My Main ) : awesome Design, awesome and creative Skins, fun Gameplay, great Atmosphare, very cool Soundeffects, finally a Killer who brings Horror Back

Singularity ( 2nd Main ) : awesome Design, fun Gameplay, awesome Voicelines, has alot Potential for cool Skins, great Lore, a reversed Cyborg is a very unique and cool Idea , best Mori in the Game

• UnknownKiller
    UnknownKiller Member Posts: 3,024
    Options

Singularity and crow mommy

• Xxjwaynexx
    Xxjwaynexx Member Posts: 269
    Options

Nurse and hag

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,138
    Options

Hag ! She looks amazing, her power is really cool, she has great cosmetics, the best mori in the game (in my humble opinion), and her addons are very varied and impactful on her playstyle.

All around an amazing killer.

• HugTechLover
    HugTechLover Member Posts: 2,482
    Options

Blight, because skill expression and anti hold w.

• Ripley
    Ripley Member Posts: 864
    Options

Sadako, because Ring. Love the creepy sound design on her.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,879
    Options

The Oni, because I enjoy facing an intimidating Oni and playing as him likewise it both challenging and rewarding. He also has a rather brutal mori!

Honourable mentions: Executioner, Onryō and Hillbilly

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564
    Options

Nemmy is my number one. Sadako and Wesker comes after him.

• Exerlin
    Exerlin Member Posts: 1,352
    Options

I like Hag because all she wants to do is draw little triangles in the mud! I love 🔺Triangles

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,759
    Options

Mikey Myers. Huge Halloween fan, he's so versatile with builds and play styles. and I never tire of playing him.

• Pluto_1
    Pluto_1 Member Posts: 337
    Options

Wraith main. Dredge/knight second. Then freddy/ghostface.

• Skittlesthehusky
    Skittlesthehusky Member Posts: 656
    Options

demogorgon! the sound design, the silhouette and identity, the mechanics, everything about the killer is fantastic!

even outside of dead by daylight, demogorgons have been my favorite species in stranger things. a faceless creature who either follows something out of curiosity and instinct, or doesnt and does whatever it wants inside of its own dimension... reminds me of myself.

• Pluto_1
    Options
  • EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 4,582
    edited July 2023
    Options

Oh man its hard to choose....

Wraith: The killer I fell in love with aesthetically when I saw Dead by Daylight for the first time waaaaaay back in spring 2016.

Trapper: The Killer I learned to love and is my #1

Hag: The Mori... the first time I saw it I just (out loud) said "THAT THE HECK?!?!.... omg I wanna use that mori again!"

Twins: I was out on an errand the morning they were announced, and I just saw a plain text DM from a friend that said "The next Killer are the Twins", and mentally I thought the Grady Twins or something... I was NOT expecting Charlotte and Victor, and because of that I love them <3

Dredge: Jumpscared me more than any killer, and even when I thought I was prepared to be jumpscared. Also so many great cosmetics, its hard to choose (though I mostly use the horse, of course ;) )

Singularity: Reminds me of something that (fortunately) I finally have gotten surgery for, and why my Hux will always wear yellow 💛

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,851
    Options

Spirit and Artist

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,208
    Options

Freddy.

That will never change.

• nars
    nars Member Posts: 1,124
    Options

Nurse. Her power is super engaging for both sides once you understand it, and her design is one of the few I fin actually scary.

• MaTtRoSiTy
    MaTtRoSiTy Member Posts: 1,734
    Options

Lately I enjoy playing Artist and I think she is underrated and to play against, probably Bubba so long as he isn't camping

• DavidHypnos
    DavidHypnos Member Posts: 730
    Options

I love Dredge, Hag, Blight, Spirit, Artist, Plague, and Oni for OG characters. Shape, Executioner, Ghost Face, Demogorgon, Nemesis, and Onryo for licensed ones.

• CrowVortex
    CrowVortex Member Posts: 938
    Options

Artist and Dredge main, followed by Knight.

I love Artists' theme, power and ranged aspect of her kit.

Dredge because i love his mechanics , theme and a good M1 killer with anti-loop.

Knight, because i love the 'Tag team' style of his power. Essentially what i wanted Twins to do mechanically.

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 808
    Options

Design-wise? Dredge, no on is even close to this one. Definitely the best idea. Executed poorly, that's why he's not top in every category

Story-wise? Wraith, my boi needs a biiiig hug

Gameplay-wise? Doctor. Simple and effective mechanics, fun to play as and against (personal opinion lol)

If I have to choose a killer that's amazing in all 3, I'd say Artist. Stunning design, great story, amazing gameplay. Not better than those 3 above, but she's great in filling those categories

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 1,747
    Options

my favorite killer is whoever i maining at the time which is deathslinger. My favorite overall when taking into account playing both roles probably blight or wesker. Never had unfun game against those when playing survivor

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,355
    Options

You have been behind Frederick since like old old old Freddy!

• Pluto_1
    Options

Left out the why. I main the wraith because I love bells. I like the idea of different phrases written on it, and different clappers, changing its powers. I also like the concept behind a "wailing bell".

He isn't the strongest killer by a damn sight but he's fun for me.

• GeneralV
    Options

Indeed!

I started in 2018, after all. He was fun, then.

Wish things hadn't changed.

• LegacySmikey
    LegacySmikey Applicant, Member Posts: 531
    Options

Oni,

I loved the look of him pre release, destroyed everyone on release & had a blast doing it!

& I love Greek mythology so the minotaur skin was the icing on the cake!

• SweetTerror
    SweetTerror Member Posts: 2,694
    Options

Hey GeneralV, hope you've been well. I've been out the game for a while. Like you, I will always love Freddy. God how I wish for a Englund skin. It is nice to hear that he's getting a rework. What would you like to see?

• Annso_x
    Annso_x Member Posts: 1,611
    Options

Favorite design & concept: Dredge

Favorite to play as: Demogorgon

Favorite to play against: Nurse

• ARTRA
    ARTRA Member Posts: 881
    Options

Until Alien or Spider killer are in game.

1 Knight

2 Nemesis

3 Dredge

• ButterFlee13
    ButterFlee13 Member Posts: 269
    Options

Ghostface - T bagger

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,031
    Options

Hillbilly. But thing is, I spend points on who I earned it with. So turns out Oni is who I play with the most since the Prestige rework last year. Followed by:

• Hillbilly
    • Wraith
    • Trapper
    • Artist
    • Knight
  • Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,416
    Options

I mean, I hate to burst peoples bubble but if a nurse safe blinks at anything but a bad tile for her it's free.

It's not even like nurse has the potential learning curve on survivor side like blight does. The learning curve exists but doesn't even lick blights feet to say the least.

Even though blight requires far more for survivors to be good against than I would ever ask, you can still just throw pallets. Nurse on the other hand has far less to learn and relies on rng. Such a meh outdated character, so unfortunate.

Even then my 1500 hour survivor main friend has never seen a patient blight besides me and can, even through his own biased as a previous nurse main tell me that.

Nurse isn't hard, rng either carries the survivor or the killer piloting nurse is simply bad. Blight has infinite counterplay that is limited to on the fly collision for either side, nurse takes 5 games to start 4king 90% of your games without watching anyone play her.

She isn't unskillful in dbd's context but if it wasn't' dbd she would be easily.

I was probably too harsh here but that's how it is. Nurse is 90% of the time on the killer to mess up.

It really is hard to believe people ever thought she was hard though, that is going too far in terms of over exaggeration.

• Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,416
    Options

Blight is the pinnacle of killers, wesker may have come close but I doubt anyone else ever will.

• leviivel
    leviivel Member Posts: 271
    Options

Controversial: Skull Merchant.

I enjoy playing as her a lot because her tracking is extremely satisfying and she helps me chill as killer because i’m able to tell where everyone is. (And no, i don’t 3 gen).

also her tome made her a really cool character and made her a lot more intimidating.

• CrusaderNella
    CrusaderNella Member Posts: 331
    Options

I love the gameplay loop of Nemesis, but unfortunately I cannot land tentacle slaps to safe my life.

• UndeddJester
    UndeddJester Member Posts: 2,278
    Options

Pig was first killer and has a soft spot for me as a SAW fan... so gets to be my favourite by default...

But I genuinely believe the best designed killer is Dredge. There are few killers that make me feel so unnerved to play against... and still holds the record as the only killer who genuinely made me jump out of my skin when he popped out of a locker in front of me during Nightfall...

I catch myself with a devillish grin playing Dredge whenever Nightfall drops in anticipation of inflicting the same terror on someone else 🤣

• JustAnotherNewbie
    JustAnotherNewbie Member Posts: 1,941
    edited July 2023
    Options

I love Artist and Plague, I wish I was better at Artist as a sniper.

I also like thematically spirit and her animations are pretty cool, have not played her yet. Also like Nurse visually but her gameplay gives me a headache (hate having to look at her feet every 5-10 seconds).

Deathslinger also looks super cool.

• HoodedWildKard
    HoodedWildKard Member Posts: 2,013
    Options

Demogorgooooooon. I live the vibe of the killer being a truly supernatural inhuman boogeyman. Plus he is one of the most balanced killers in the game imo, requires good skill and tactical planning to use his shred and portals.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,521
    Options

Pig: I love SAW... and was the first Killer I prestiged

Huntress: I love throwing hatchets

Spirit: I like her skins

Hag: I like playing strategically

Doctor: I like his music (I may be the only one though)

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,251
    Options

Billy. Incredibly demanding from a mechanical point of view but with a high reward and many fun spots to learn how to curve around and mind game. He also has some different play styles like Jumpscare Billy, Speedy Billy, Sniping Billy (watered down version of Driftking Billy) and good old "I don't give a ######### about your pallets." Billy.

• Phantom_
    Phantom_ Member Posts: 1,188
    Options

Ghostface, there isn't a single thing I don't love about him, his design and power. Though I wish those pesky survivors couldn't reveal him as easily sometimes.

• JonOzzie16
    JonOzzie16 Member Posts: 203
    Options

Bubba and Hillbilly are the funnest to go against for me. Love when I hear the chainsaw.

Honorary mention would go to any 110 killer except hag. I find them fun to loop against.

• GeneralV
    Options

Hello, friend! I've doing well. How about ya?

As for the changes Freddy is getting sometime in the future, I... honestly I have zero hope. What I would like to see is a return to his old power, but will I get that?

Probably not.

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,086
    Options

Probably bubba he is just fun killer to face. You never know if he is gonna camp or chase. I do like chasing bubbas more.