Plunderer's Instinct percentages?

DrKnockers05
DrKnockers05 Member Posts: 137
edited June 2018 in General Discussions
What are the exact percentage increases per tier for PI in regards to the rarity of the item in the chest you open? Been rocking tier 3 PI for months now and I'm seriously struggling to find good items with it, even with the apparent 'considerable' chance to find an item of higher rarity. It's just one common brown toolbox after another! Not really something you should or want to see after opening MULTIPLE chests in one game. Personally think it should guarantee AT LEAST an uncommon yellow item, possibly a green rare item at tier 3?

Best Answer

• DrKnockers05
    DrKnockers05 Member Posts: 137
    Answer ✓
    Oh, I've tried rocking Up the Ante with it. Doesn't seem to help much. Don't get me wrong. I'm not getting brown toolboxes in EVERY chest. But more often than not, it seems I'm really not that lucky XD
    Ah, well. I'll just have to keep trying and hope my luck changes in future. Cheers, all.

Answers

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

I have no idea. But you could run Up The Ante to increase your luck or using an offering

• TheChanelOberlin
    TheChanelOberlin Member Posts: 80
    With PI3 I constantly pull greens minimum, maps, first aid kits, toolboxes, broken keys, I’ve also pulled a rainbow map, some purple flashlights and medkits/toolboxes and a fair few keys to escape mid match.
    Works extremely well for me *shrug*
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Maybe he's unlucky :x

• Skorpanio
    Skorpanio Member Posts: 605

I’ve also pulled a rainbow map,

Aren't obtainable anymore through chests though.
    If I'm right, they removed all of the pink items from chests.
    So even with all of the luck in the world, you'll only get purples.
    :)

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@Skorpanio said:

I’ve also pulled a rainbow map,

Aren't obtainable anymore through chests though.
    If I'm right, they removed all of the pink items from chests.
    So even with all of the luck in the world, you'll only get purples.
    :)

This might be a man issue... but i don´t see a difference between pink and purple.