The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Least favorite Killer to face and why?

Comments

• iheartthepig
    iheartthepig Applicant Posts: 9

Trickster 100%

His laugh is so annoying and his knives are so awful to go against and he's so speedy even with them equipped. I can't say much tho, I love playing as him

• oreoslurpee
    oreoslurpee Member Posts: 288

knight & skull merchant

Skull Merchant: her drones are disgustingly gross, and her 3 gen potential is absolutely insane. she makes the game completely unfun, especially with how common 3 gens are

Knight: his power is just completely dog to go against, whos idea was it to make a killer able to summon a second killer thats faster than survivors if not almost as fast as survivors, who can also attack them? it completely shuts down ANY kind of loop and again makes 3 gens feel like utter garbage, and you cant hide anywhere because the range is so wide.

• Steakdabait
    Steakdabait Member Posts: 1,265

Knight - literally the least interactive killer in the game by a large amount

• DavidHypnos
    DavidHypnos Member Posts: 730

That’s hard to answer cuz there are many for different reasons.

Doctor because he’s hard to hide against and often, but not always, Doctor is there just to make you miserable.

i love Ghost Face but I see him so often he’s become oversaturated to me.

Wraith because, as someone else mentioned, ppl that play him tend to be miserable and his uncloak boost is insanely fast.

Cenobite because I play solo queue and he’s just insanely annoying to play against.

As for the original comment regarding Legion…. I agree… they are the lamest lore-wise. I also don’t love Huntress and Clown because I find them boring.

• Xendritch
    Xendritch Member Posts: 1,842

Wesker, I don't think he's interesting to loop seeing his power is just going in a straight line very fast but in a way that's less interesting than blight or nurse and most of his hits at windows feel cheesy. I also don't think he fits DBD at all, I'm just being chased by a smug ######### in sunglasses it's pretty immersion breaking.

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 1,987

trapper

you start off whooping his @ss and then randomly die to a trap later. Avoiding grass the whole match isn't engaging at all....in fact if wasn't for trapper being so darn weak he would probably be intolerable. Trickster another one

• nars
    nars Member Posts: 1,124

plague. I dont like being injured all game, but I also dont like being downed by corrupt purge.

• THE_Crazy_Hyena
    THE_Crazy_Hyena Member Posts: 248

For me, the least fun killer to face has to be the Plague. You are forced to either play the match with one health state, or risk having to face her overpowered red puke. Teamwork goes completely out of the window with this one, and you often end up with a puny amount of BP too. Really not fun to go against. Don't worry. Legion is up there too. but they are not nearly as bad as Plague.

Other mentions:

• Huntress - Due to her ability to easily proxy-camp hooks, she is so damn boring to face off against. On the flipside, she is really fun to face if she doesn't play the "oh Camper Camper" game.
    • Wesker - Same reason as Huntress, way too easy for him to tunnel/camp with his power.
    • Twins - Another killer who excel at camping. Not fun playing against. Victor is also way too hard to dodge. There is so little counterplay.
    • Knight - Way too oppressive, hard to counter, and his summons last way too long at times, giving you zero chance of outrunning them.
    • Blight - With speed add-ons, or alchemist ring, he is quite a nightmare to go against. On the flipside, if you meet an inexperienced Blight, or one that does not run the overpowered add-ons, he is quite fun and engaging to play against.
    • Clown - Due to my already bad vision, his power messes me up so bad.

Now, for the ones I DO enjoy playing against:

• Michael Myers - A fair killer, assuming he doesn't use any tombstone add-on. Scratched Mirror Myers is really fun to verse, as you need to be on your guard the entire time. It adds a whole other dimension of gameplay.
    • Demogorgon - Probably the most balanced killer out there, and I stand by that statement. If there was a "perfect" killer, Demo would be it. His power and add-ons are not overpowered, and you can counterplay him quite well, if you know what you are doing. A very engaging killer.
    • Trapper - I really enjoy playing against Trapper, since you need to be aware of the bear traps. It changes up your playstyle quite a bit when you go against him, since you can not blindly rush through windows in chases, otherwise you might end up stuck in a trap. Also one of the most fair killers to face, as the games feel pretty 50/50.
    • Hillbilly - He is truly fun to play against. Everything from the sounds he makes as he starts chainsaw-sprinting after you, to his counterplay on certain loops. This killer is just pure fun to play against. And seeing someone who is good with Billy brings a smile to my face, due to the poor state he is in right now. It's quite the rare treat seeing a Billy these days.
  • Spare_Them_Mori_Me
    Spare_Them_Mori_Me Member Posts: 1,408

Their opinion. But Ive seen a lot of trapper hate surprisingly. Like Im astonished poeple dislike him more than SM or Knight. Just floored.

I dont have Blight or Trapper above SM or Knight, but thats why I love these questions lol.

• Feneroe
    Feneroe Member Posts: 222

Wesker. His voice is annoying and he talks way too much.

• Luckyz17
    Luckyz17 Member Posts: 34

Ghostface and doctor

• M1_gamer
    M1_gamer Member Posts: 346
    edited July 2023

knight. hate his power. its just not enjoyable in anyway. love holding w that is great counterplay lol

Post edited by M1_gamer on
  • BreadSilence
    BreadSilence Member Posts: 77

Wesker, Blight, and Oni.

You hate Pig yet you have her in your pfp? :sus:

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321

Nurse because 0% counterplay.

• mikewelk
    mikewelk Member Posts: 1,669

Skull Merchant for sure. Would've said Hag if SM wasn't introduced though.

• Iudex_Nemesis
    Iudex_Nemesis Member Posts: 326

Nurse - If the player is good then the match tends to be over before the first gen pops.

Legion/Twins - Just a boring slog to deal with.

Pig - I hate losing to RNG.

Hag/Leatherface - If they camp then not much you can do.

Dredge - Too dark for me I just get lost.

Pinhead - Can be annoying if no one finds and solves the box.

Other killers mentioned (skull merchant, Knight) I do not encounter frequently but when I do a teammate will often DC and thus the match comes to an abrupt end.

• Rulebreaker
    Rulebreaker Member Posts: 1,822

Merchant, knight, and bubba. We don't really hate the killers themselves, but how A LOT of people play them.

• JustAnotherNewbie
    JustAnotherNewbie Member Posts: 1,941

Maybe Wraith, cause you need to be in good parts of the map to avoid the first hit and I like to do the most exposed gens in the middle that might also be in a dead zone. They're the most important and it becomes too risk vs him.

• UndeddJester
    UndeddJester Member Posts: 2,884

Clown is my achilles heel... At least with Nurse or Blight, it's fun to try and juke or mind game them... when I get crushed each time by a God player it sucks, but at least I feel like I can try... with a Clown who really wants me dead, if there are no pallets or windows nearby I can't even really try and get away.

Always seems to be my luck he has just reloaded, and even if I manage to avoid 3 bottles, the number of cut off paths means I'm going to take a hit... and even if I'm not surrounded, the need to keep trying to predict where he's gonna throw mind games myself right into his hands anyway. Totally a skill issue, but I have a complete mental block vs. Clown :D

• Krazzik
    Krazzik Member Posts: 2,475

Trickster is probably my least favourite killer to face, but Nurse and Blight are both high up there too.

With Trickster depending where you're found there's just nothing you can do.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

Legion, Blight, Trickster I never seem to have fun games against them and I really don't like Trickster as a character he does not feel like a killer.

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,492

P100 blight with alchemist ring + iri tag and slugging build takes top spot who I faced today.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,834
    edited July 2023

My top 3 least favorite killers to face is the following.

1. Blight: Nothing makes me want to dc harder than playing against a Blight that utilizes every exploit tech known to man, not even Nurse is this insufferable.
    2. Wesker: Because having to get tunneled by Wesker for 5 gens straight for the 200th goddamn time is such a utterly boring experience, i'll take a Knight or a Skull Merchant over Wesker any day.
    3. Hillbilly: Curve Billies specifically, if Wesker didn't exist then i would have called Curve Billies for the most boring playstyle imaginable.
  • LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,270

The only killer that ever really made me DREAD going against them really would be Spirit, and not the reason you may think. Has nothing to do with balance, I would just get overly panicked from her. Prayer beads were in their prime at the time and you could have a Spirit just appear with no warning. Being in that overly stressed state from a whole match is abit much. I've gotten alot better about it, but that use to be the only killer I'd contemplate DCing when I saw her.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

I main her as Killer but playing against her cause me to go "#########" a lot

• Jareth
    Jareth Member Posts: 112

Blight - He has such busted addons it's not even worth the effort for the measly amount of bp you'll get out of it.

Wesker - I used to not mind him until it was just wesker after wesker after wesker games. Between that and it feels like a good number of them camp, tunnel, etc. Playing against him is exhausting lately.

Skull Merchant - Many games she'll 3 gen from the start and never leave the area. These games are just boring slogs.

Onyro - It's really just the condemned game which is such a miserable experience. Thankfully this won't be going on much longer.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,947

probably ghostface?

being 99% downed is extremely unfun and a bad mechanic imo

• MrPsych
    MrPsych Member Posts: 265

Skull Merchant because her design is so goddamned bad and encourages boring gameplay.

Dredge because Nightfall makes me physically sick due to how much I must squint at the screen to see anything.

Ghostface because I see him in over the third of my games and I never do well against him. People who complain about facing Wesker too much, send him my way please. If there's one killer I won't mind facing time and time again, it'd be Wesker.

• Spirit_IsTheBest
    Spirit_IsTheBest Member Posts: 934

Probably Wesker because like everyone else we have to verse him like almost every match and it gets extremely boring and irritating, there is lack of variety in this game in my opinion. I wanna verse more killers like Billys and Spirits, not just Weskers.

If I had another to choose it would be Knight 100%.

• THE_Crazy_Hyena
    THE_Crazy_Hyena Member Posts: 248

Oh my, I knew I forgot someone in my list.

The fact that she got made A LOT stronger after BHVR took away the ability to remove traps with flashlights. It's just terrible to face her at times.

• clowninabout
    clowninabout Member Posts: 133
    edited July 2023

Huntress, I just don't find them fun to play against. Plus it oftens feels like every 3rd match is another one.

Also blight, again I don't enjoy playing against them.

Games never feel fun with these two.

• DredgeyEdgey
    DredgeyEdgey Member Posts: 1,373

Yeah I'm picking blight back up ois not insanely hard to do

• DredgeyEdgey
    DredgeyEdgey Member Posts: 1,373

Hot take Myers he's the only killer that hurts me because my teammates are blind.

got tombstone Because my swf of randos were standing in the street on Haddonfield

• Volcz
    Volcz Member Posts: 1,155

Dull Merchant easily for me. Just an absolute snoozefest everytime & it isn't even close.

• AshInTheTallGrass
    AshInTheTallGrass Member Posts: 1,670

Pinhead. I hate his chains.

Freddy isn't fun either.

• Rickprado
    Rickprado Member Posts: 558

Nurse, because she is overpowered

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Legion - Boring aesthetic, heal simulator and he counters my defensive style of fast vaulting to escape.

Wesker - He looks like Felix so not intimidating at all.

Nurse - Either too strong or completely useless

• KingDeathly
    KingDeathly Member Posts: 149

Normally it's knight cause he so freaking boring to play against just hold W,but I refuse to play against a double speed addon blight on midwitch with the hex that blocks pallets,hell no.

• Triplehoo
    Triplehoo Member Posts: 627

Knight, Skull Merchant and Pinhead. Especially Knight. Every time I see that the killer is him, I just want to DC immediately (not doing it, though)

• Nightmarefan
    Nightmarefan Member Posts: 65

Wesker - He's everywhere , has an extremely generous hitbox and also very likely to camp/tunnel.

Wraith - Very strong for how simple his power is and also very likely to camp/tunnel.

Nurse/Blight - Almost always hopeless to play against.

Huntress - Also a extremely generous hitbox and the lullaby gets annoying very quickly.

Honorable mention to those most Likely to 3Gen(and thus very bore you to death) - Skull Merchant, Knight, Hag.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,116

The Skull Merchant is my least favourite because she's basically custom-built for 3-gen builds. If the Skull Merchant decides at the start to protect a 3-gen and just wait it out, the trial becomes the gaming equivalent of looking up at the sky and seeing a huge meteor coming to wipe out Earth. It's just awaiting the inevitable end.

• Ariel_Starshine
    Ariel_Starshine Member Posts: 937

Nurse, it just breaks game mechanics and is pointless to face. I've done all the suggestions to juke it, get rid of LoS, nah it doesn't work. Also everyone on my team just leaves on first hook anyway and I don't blame them, those who do not, just DC.

• iheartthepig
    iheartthepig Applicant Posts: 9

So? Is it illegal to comment under a post not made the day before? Lol why do u even care it's not about u

• Zeon_99
    Zeon_99 Member Posts: 463

Both RE killers. Both are extremely boring to play against and are very overplayed.

• Squippit
    Squippit Member Posts: 89
    edited July 2023

Probably Clown. He has very little counterplay and you basically always get hit in chase with little you could have done about it. He's like Pinhead chains except you can't dodge and can't break out of it, or Like Freddy but you can't walk around the bottles or wake up like you can for blood pools.

• johnlikesguns2
    johnlikesguns2 Member Posts: 82

Knight. Boring killer that has been designed to defend 3 gens and overall really boring chases.

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 1,987

yeah clown go right in the knight pile of bad counterplay. The answer always shift w

put a bottle down on each end of the loop and u pretty much force to pre drop everytime.

• CatnipLove
    CatnipLove Member Posts: 1,006

I don't care about a killer's power. I only care about whether there's gonna be a bunch of BM or not.

Plague is rough to play against, but people who play Plague are chill, so I look forward to the match.

On the other hand, Wraith players are so consistently toxic that as soon as I hear his cloaking sound, I immediately want out of the match lmao

• MB666
    MB666 Member Posts: 968
    edited July 2023

Nurse , I want to play DBD not Nurse By daylight.

Nurse gameplay:

- hold W goes BRRRR when hearing her TR , otherwise she gains distance on you for free and you die.

-she can easily 3 gen on smaller maps with no penalties at all and she can proxi-camp while chasing someone easily.

-you did the best miss direction to make her fail a blink , congrats , now in 6 seconds she can be on top of you once more.

-she was mad at you for no reason 100% easy tunnel at 4/5 gens , DS does nothing , OTR gets countered if she hits you right on top of getting unhooked ,aura reading perks like Im all ears makes any mindgame a 90/10 for the survivor ,u just die.

-doing weird movements as "COUNTER", no loop gameplay or mindgames is just guessing repeat over and over and pray that you did the right call , feels okay , nothing amazing that requires skill really , is just luck.

-interrupting her blinks with a stun is pretty much a deal with the devil , sometimes you can get the stun but the majority of the times is just her smacking you while u hear the stun audio feedback and the score points, but she just ignores the stun somehow.