should i buy this killer

Options
catslayer
catslayer Member Posts: 147
edited July 2023 in General Discussions

should i buy myers? i really like his playstyle, being it stealth-y. i also have ghostface which is really similar but i wanna try myers. is he worth it? i'm more of a surv main but sometimes i wanna play killer too, and i feel as if he'd fit me the most. got him the 2nd in the "what killer suits you the most" quiz, and that's why i'm deciding.

edit: ok bought him, really fun to play as no cap!!

Post edited by catslayer on

Comments

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,904
    Options

Good choice Myers is great.

If you like stealthy scratched mirror Myers is one of the most fun killers in the game.

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,106
    Options

He is the most adaptable killer you can played in numerous style. Don't forget to run tombstone myers for his broken achievement.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,802
    Options

Definitely buy him. He's a lot of fun and very versatile with builds.

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,031
    Options

Vanity Mirror is my favorite build on him.

• Wiccamanplays
    Wiccamanplays Member Posts: 130
    Options

He's only good for Save the Best for Last. I'm glad you're enjoying him but, sadly, beyond really low MMR levels he really struggles, because he literally doesn't have a power for half the game and can be left slower than Survivors' base movement speed. Yet he doesn't get changed because he has 2 stupid gimmicky add-ons that let him insta-mori if you're willing to spend 10 minutes in spectator mode and hope the Survivors don't escape before then. Ghostface is a better Killer if you like stealth, I'd stick with him.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,391
    Options

If you enjoy playing M1 killer with a bit of stealth, then Myers should have everything you're looking for. However, there is a difference between Myers' and Ghostace's stealth abilities. Myers has a smaller terror radius in tier 2 but is not undetectable like Ghostface.

• Bran
    Bran Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Guess I got here too late to say no.

• nars
    nars Member Posts: 1,124
    Options

yeah myers is cool. hes absolutely terrible though so watch out.

• catslayer
    Options

and thank god you didn't make it on time, he's actually pretty fun to play as, especially when u carry one of his tombstone addons

• catslayer
    Options

wouldnt say terrible, i love jumpscaring tf out of the survivors, plus almost every match i get either a win or draw. playing as and against him is really fun, and thats what matters lol