Am i only one who hates new hook animation?

Options

When killer hook you second time, you are getting new animation. It's very short animation tho but camera switch just makes me sick.

I don't know why this added to game but i really hate it.

Comments

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,000
    Options

I want to know who greenlights these things. Why are these changes deemed a priority and put into the game, with seemingly very little care, when there are far more pressing issues concerning animation issues.

Why?

• EmmaFrostyEyes
    EmmaFrostyEyes Member Posts: 685
    Options

I notice it too. Idk why they went with the screams too.

• Bloodwebs
    Bloodwebs Member Posts: 254
    Options

It’s really off putting…

• DavidHypnos
    DavidHypnos Member Posts: 730
    Options

I didn’t like it. It’s just…. Unnecessary.

• Pink_Ronin
    Pink_Ronin Member Posts: 118
    Options

I might just be baked, but what if it's BHVR trying to up the cinematic quality of the game because they got Nic Cage in the game 😆

Like maybe they used a shot of Nic Cage getting hooked in a promo for the new chapter or something, and that's why we have this arbitrary camera angle change

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,864
    Options

Yeah I wondered why this change as well. It wasn't needed.

• caramelpudding
    caramelpudding Member Posts: 118
    Options

I don't like the hook animation, I HATE the screams and the running animation when you escape is now bugged too.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279
    Options

Noone asked for it. But then again who would ask for more camera auto movement and restrictions of players control over it, in the first place?

• BlightedDolphin
    BlightedDolphin Member Posts: 1,689
    Options

Forced camera movement, screams occurring before the hook, perks like Pain Res activating before the hook, Nick Cage blocking the killers screen when he’s hooked.

I guess they just really wanted to make hooking annoying this patch.

• Tiamat_Adara
    Tiamat_Adara Member Posts: 39
    Options

the off timing with the animations, screams and triggering perks like painres is really irritating ... they only mentioned, they did something about the prolonged screams on hook, maybe the other effects are a resault of spaghetti code