legacy

Options

Give Console Legacy!!!

I don't think anyone would object to that. Provide some ability for console players to get Legacy skins. PLEASE?!?

Comments

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

legacy skins are skins that were only obtainable throughout a short periode of time.

the reason why these got added in the first place was, because the devs made a huge change to the bloodweb and made it A LOT easier to level up.

since the game hasnt been released on console at that time, there were and will not be and legacy skins on console.

the devs also said multiple times that they do not wish to have legacys return.

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953
    Options

Legacy was only given to those who dedicated their time and played the game during an extremely hard time to grind it, unlike today. It shouldn’t be handed out any longer nor should it be hacked in order to obtain. I never got a Legacy, but I respect the people who took the time to earn it. While I wouldn’t object to the Devs saying they might bring Legacy back, there isn’t much of a reason to give something like that onto Console. This is just my opinion though and I can see why you’d want it. They’re amazing to see, but it probably just won’t happen. You’re not the first to request this, unfortunately.

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    Options
  • HermanTheDoctor
    HermanTheDoctor Member Posts: 212
    Options

Mathieu Cote said it multiple times in the dev-streams and his personal streams that they will never bring back legacy. Because back then it was horrible to go through the Bloodweb.

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    Options

You didn't have to go through that horrible grind the game was back then. Ergo, you do not deserve to have Legacy.

Now please stop screaming while I lacerate your back with my Legacy Azarov's Skull.

• HURRI_KAIN
    HURRI_KAIN Member Posts: 358
    Options

Legacy skins should be available - even if for a limited time, on console. Yes bois, I know what legacy is, why would I bring them up if I didn't know about them? Point is, console purchased the same game you all did, and to give PC players a special skin and not providing it - or the possibility to obtain it, on console isn't fair.

By the way, I don't understand why anyone would complain about legacy skins, it makes you stick out. Which makes your killer job easier. The argument "You didn't earn it!" Is just stupid. There was never an opportunity to "earn it". Stop whining and have some common sense. It's not so common anymore! Some of you drip with salt and it's just sad.

• Speshul_Kitten
    Speshul_Kitten Member Posts: 1,861
    Options

Matt says a lot of things like,“no more exclusive skins.” I’m sure you all remember that, but just remember PC got to have exclusive masks from pre-ordering Death Garden AFTER the “no more exclusive skins” for any platform talk.

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    Options

The devs created the legacy skins to reward players who were grinding before they made it easier on the blood web. There will be more legacy inspired skins, they seem to come out during Halloween.

• Acromio
    Acromio Member Posts: 1,737
    Options

Fun fact: 99.9% of the legacy skins you see in-game are hacked. Only a small number of players obtained them, and pretty much all of those players lost them due to a bug introduced around 1.4.x that caused complete loss of progress.

• Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 1,971
    Options

Not even close.

A lot of them were lost, but it was far from 'most' or even a majority. The reasons why not many of them are around is that the players who earned them no longer play the game. And of course, players don't like using them. It's very easy to tell when the Legacy isn't legit, after all.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154
    Options

I play on PS4, I don't want Legacy. Those who have Legacy earned it, and they should be the only ones to have it

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948
    Options

Can console even handle rendering legacy textures without dropping even more frames? Lol

• Rothul
    Rothul Member Posts: 72
    Options

We need recolored legacy skins to buy in the shop... For exemple Blue, purple, green...

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options

Legacy should never come back, not even for us console players. They are meant for the OG Pc players who grinded HARD for those items, and they're a symbol of "Hey, I played back when the game released" Glad the devs aren't ever bringing it back

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    Options

I don't like how it looks anyway. Too generic.

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291
    Options

Not all the pc players got the option of legacy, only those who played and had prestiged characters up until the end of November 2016, anyone else after that point has never had the chance and the devs have always said way before console release legacy skins were a one off and would never be available again.

• Saint_Ukraine
    Saint_Ukraine Member Posts: 942
    Options

It would be cool if Legacy was obtainable through P3ing all base killers and survivors, but then again, nah.. Maybe it'd be too easy..? Bps grind isn't too difficult imo.

I would love to have Legacy on console, but as it stands, Legacy will remain unobtainable.

• Saint_Ukraine
    Options

Yeah, but not every character got a Hallowed Blight skin. Pretty disappointing in all honesty. I only got Claudette's because I'm a Claudette main, and it the ugliest cosmetic imo.

• Saint_Ukraine
    Options

I find it funny that you said you didn't think anyone would object, and pretty much everyone is, lol.

• Deltin
    Deltin Member Posts: 240
    Options

Legacy is never coming back, if you didn't get it, you never will. That's that.

When will people get that? honestly.

• SlickSal
    SlickSal Member Posts: 112
    Options

I’m not saying they should add this, but maybe they should make it like after you prestige a third time, You could again and get a legacy piece instead, but I do think legacy should be an exclusive thing. If they ever did add a way to get it again it should be for a very short event like 1 week or less

• Deltin
    Deltin Member Posts: 240
    Options

Maybe instead of after "prestiging" we could get an item of clothing or something every time we get a "Devotion" 'cause as of now, there's no benefit for getting "Devotions"

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

The developers have confirmed over and over again that Legacy ain't coming back, for Consoles or PC.