The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

DC trash

Question to the devs? Im curious to know, skeptical however to get a response, but is there any future plans into making it result in some significant penalty to ensue for those of whom constantly disconnect/Quit simply over the fact ant particular match is going the way one had hoped? I mean whats the point of having the option to to report check on a DC if it doesnt seem to have any result.. In fact it only seems to continue to get worse and makes the game an absolute bore to play... Now im not sure my feelings on this matter cause i understand im only one individual, and the game has long since lost its devoted nurturing it had before since it became a goldmine for yall at behaviour considering its now more important to create one ridiculous cosmetic after another at the expense of a quality game expierence.. So ill close with simply saying, i hope yall dont allow ur possible greed continue to be a desease to ur product because as anyone that has lived for a minute or two knows that it all comes to end, and for some that take their good fortune for granted, even quicker.. Thanks to anyone this might matter, take care

Comments

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

The title does not go along with the text, but rage quitting is a reportable cause

• Chaotic_Riddle
    Chaotic_Riddle Member Posts: 1,953

@Rogue25One

There was a discussion about DCing a day or two ago in which no_Queen responded to it. Here’s the image and link for clarification! 😄

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

Ahh, good, killing yourself on hook is not bannable, because console has a bug with struggle that will not allow you to struggle if you press A too fast

• IamFran
    IamFran Member Posts: 1,616

I think is because if they make significant penalty against DCs they will lose a lot of their playerbase.

Most of people DC sometimes, and I'm pretty sure that the sacrosant people who "never DC" have DC'd sometimes, Me included.

I can agree in that some people DC for absurd reasons like missing DS, being downed the first, get two generators done before the first hooked and such.

I DC sometimes but my particular reasons are:

As killer:

• Playing against extremelly toxic group.
    • Getting Coldwind Farm a 4th time in a row and I'm fed up (this happened to me a lot of times).
    • Getting very tilted due a bad run of consecutive games.

As survivor:

• I'm fed up of being tunneled a particular day.
    • Lag when I played solo.
    • Playing against Legion (not always).
  • Rogue25One
    Rogue25One Member Posts: 9

I can appreciate some of ur reasons IamFran, dunno what ur issue is against Legion? I think he/she hardly qualifys as a killer, however ppl also think nurse is best killer as well and i cant even begin to understand that claim.. That said i wouldnt consider the majority of ur other reasons as DC so dont have issue in that regard... I guess ill wait for these dedicated servers to be implimented and hope improvement comes with that... For now ill play something else cause it seems to be occurring nearly any n every match i play no matter the lvl of player even.. Thanks for ur comments