Let’s Guess The Plague’s Kill

Options
Judgement
Judgement Member Posts: 955
edited March 2019 in General Discussions

We haven’t seen the Plague’s Kill animation yet and I want to see what the community thinks it is or is going to be.

I noticed people want her to forcibly vomit in her victim’s mouth or something, but I personally think that’s a bit extreme, even though the Hag is definitely the most brutal Kill (eating the victim alive and tearing them open), with Legion as the runner-up (victim fights back, drags victim by leg before slicing their entire chest open in a blade drag).

I reckon The Plague would bludgeon the victim to death with her incense burner, or maybe the incense is toxic to Survivors and that’s what ultimately kills them... or infects them lethally? It is her main weapon of course, and nearly every Killer uses their main weapon in their Kill, exceptions being only Hillbilly (chainsaw only) and Nurse (bare hands). But maybe the devs will surprise us.

What do you think, community?

Also, do you think they’re going to make it the exact same whether seeing it through Killer or Survivor perspective, like half the current cast and the two most recent ones, or would they make it have different perspectives?

Comments

• e8Lattice
    e8Lattice Member Posts: 189
    Options

Killer gets keyboard out of backpack, straps it to Survivor and facerolls all over said keyboard.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298
    Options

It could be pretty brutal, the Survivor kneels on the grass, out of breath and jerks their attention up to see The Plague stand before them. The Plague squints with rage ans screams and she violently swings her censor and smashes it onto the head of the only Survivor. The Survivor screams in pain but The Plague continues swinging and repeatedly smashes her ceremonial tool onto his skull until he lies on the grass that's now saturated in his blood. The Entity claims another twitching victim.

• GhostrickSpecter
    GhostrickSpecter Member Posts: 460
    edited March 2019
    Options

The Plague's mori, huh?

She grabs the Survivors' head, kisses them right at the mouth, and vomits inside it? Let them choke to death by the vomits?

I think so...I know it's kinda...disgusting, but that might fits her Vomiting theme

Post edited by GhostrickSpecter on
  • Asssthetic
    Asssthetic Member Posts: 203
    Options

Im guessing she vomits on them first and then beats them up with her weapon

• WatchBloodRain
    WatchBloodRain Member Posts: 175
    Options

Gotta assume vomits in the mouth and it rots the survivor from inside out would be brutal but incredible

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068
    Options

I'd think vomiting in the mouth would cause them some censorship issues in certain countries.

The infection seems like a better one and the person inhales the fumes and slowly gets larger till they explode. You can just imagine FATALITY !!!!!!

• krayziek
    krayziek Member Posts: 21
    Options

It would be cool if they had her vomit all over them and the survivor could still run around the map but couldn't interact with anything or other players for 30 seconds until they just fall over from the sickness of the plague.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

"Kiss of death" complete with vomit. Either that or bludgeoned to death with that censer.

• ColgateAdvancedWhite
    ColgateAdvancedWhite Member Posts: 616
    Options

It should fit her backstory of trying in vain to save people. Therefore her kill animation would be to pray for the survivor, and after 1 month (real world time) of praying animation, the survivor dies from sickness.

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816
    Options

I’m guessing she makes you so sick you vomit to death somehow. Maybe kiss of death with vomit and then the survivor hacks up their innards before collapsing.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

She touches them and they rot away with the plague while she watches?

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256
    Options

I still find it funny that her power is projectile vomiting. My mom could do that with some Albuterol.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,003
    Options

Choke them out with the incense burner's chain

• Messiah_of_Melons
    Messiah_of_Melons Member Posts: 2
    Options

I hope it has a religeous part to it.

Turns over the survivor and vomitson them. Then lifts her weapon up and starts praying. Survivor starts to burn and write (like end of doctors with the steam. Maybe glowing too). Survivor dies and she closes their eyes

• Claudette_Baguette
    Claudette_Baguette Member Posts: 567
    Options

Make the survivor inhale the incense so they cough and then smack her with the incense burner.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    edited March 2019
    Options

Well she will be forcefeeding the survivor with ... ya know.... until he suffocates.

Isnt that obvious? 😃

Extreme? Maybe a lil, but there are other extreme moris too....

• Milord
    Milord Member Posts: 273
    Options

Didn't they mention something about explosive diarrhea?

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    Options

Hit the survivor on the back of their head

Wrap the chain from her weapon around their neck, place the incense holder by their and make them burn.

Or

Use the incense holder as a whip, and whip the survivors across their body.

• HuN7r3sS
    HuN7r3sS Member Posts: 211
    Options

Hmm, she kisses the survivor quickly until they attempt to flee, falling to their knees first (like the Legion mori) until the plague takes effect and they no longer have the strength to stand up. They then regurgitate their organs, don't have to show organs though. Basically they vomit their own blood and slowly fall down..dead.

• Judgement
    edited March 2019
    Options

You’re saying she’s gonna ######### on her victim?

I’d rather be cast into the Entity’s ‘void for useless people’.

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    edited March 2019
    Options

The Plague will start to menace over the fallen Survivor, then they will immediately fall limp, accompanied by the sound of a dong.

You know, just like every other Mori, these days.

• Judgement
    Options

SO IT TURNS OUT SHE DID ALL OF THEM

Plague whacks them with the burner, prays and chants, picks them up with the chain, and vomits in their face.

This also makes The Plague the FIRST CHARACTER IN DEAD BY DAYLIGHT with actual voice lines.

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113
    Options
  • Science_Guy
    Science_Guy Member Posts: 1,971
    Options
  • Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    Options

Right, I want my rewards. I at least had majority of it lol.