The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Main survivor builds?

What are your main survivor builds? Not meme, meta or anything else builds, just main, everyday, solo q builds. Currently I’ve been running windows, lithe, RA, and a rotating perk between adrenaline, resilience or left behind or smthng, but I’ve been feeling pretty bored with it so far and can’t think of anything else to put on.

Comments

• Meghead56
    Meghead56 Member Posts: 19

Adrenaline, Wake Up, Alert and Windows/Plot Twist is my normal solo build. I tried Dramaturgy but that is horrible perk. 4x exposed, 4x scream and 2x speed boost was only thing I got out of it in two games.

• Anti_Alpha
    Anti_Alpha Member Posts: 63

My go-to build is Sprint Burst, Adrenaline, Off the Record and Resilience.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,407

Currently Windows, Overcome, Alert, and OTR. Gonna drop OTR for something else soon, maybe Buckle Up for a bit. Wanting to drop Windows since I've been using it for awhile but not sure what else to put in its place. It's such a useful perk for solo.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

Bond, Botany, Off the record and Dramaturgy

• BlightedDolphin
    BlightedDolphin Member Posts: 1,825

Deja Vu, Kindred, Sprint Burst, Blast Mine

Mostly play solo queue and this is the build I feel works best.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415

Inner Strength (formerly used CoH)

Balanced Landing

Prove Thyself

We’ll Make It

…that’s my main SoloQ build for the past 2 years lol

• CatnipLove
    CatnipLove Member Posts: 1,006

Calm Spirit, Distortion, We'll Make It and Botany Knowledge. The Invisible Medic on Crack Build.

• altruistic
    altruistic Member Posts: 1,141

If the Killers are being sweaty :

MFT, DS, DH and Adrenaline.

If the Fog is a bit more calm :

MFT, Desperate Measures, Bot Knowledge, Iron Will

I try to adjust to the tempo of the games.

• Gamedozer7
    Gamedozer7 Member Posts: 2,657

SB,OTR,Windows and the last perk is a toss up.

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,703

My default build is usually Distortion, Lithe, Quick & Quiet and Dance With Me. Or as I call it: the "where the hell did he go?" build.

• Chomperka
    Chomperka Member Posts: 188
    edited August 2023

made for this, adrenaline+exhaustion perk+pretty much anything. If you want meta- Like repairing-deja vu, like chasing- resilence or windows, like saving and healing- we will make it.

• Pepsidot
    Pepsidot Member Posts: 1,662

Since the new DLC I've been switching it up so I'll give a few builds I'm using:

• Adrenaline, Off The Record, DS, DH
    • Made For This, WGLF, DS, Reassurance
    • Plot Twist, Unbreakable, DS, Adrenaline

For solo q I generally replace one of the above perks for Aftercare.

• Xendritch
    Xendritch Member Posts: 1,842

It switches around a bit but I usually try to make them good but not too meta. Recently been trying to make Lucky Break work and at the current moment that's morphed into Lucky Break/Renewal/Resilience/We'll Make It.

If I feel like being a m1 bot I'll go back to Built to Last/Deja Vu/Distortion/Streetwise so I guess you could call that my main build.

• Exor
    Exor Member Posts: 256

MFT/Hope/Hyperfocus/Stake out.

Makes gens fun again and the raw power of 10% speed in endgame is also super fun!

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 1,999

hyper focus, fog wise, stake out, built to last and alex toolbox

• LeFennecFox
    LeFennecFox Member Posts: 1,233

MFT, fixated, hope, resil

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

Adrenaline Balanced Landing Distortion Wiretap

• HINGIRIK
    HINGIRIK Member Posts: 103

Dramaturgy, if used correctly, protects you from taking damage in many locations. Also, if you're not in the dead zone, exposed doesn't mean anything.

• HINGIRIK
    HINGIRIK Member Posts: 103

Windows of Opportunity, Dramaturgy, Vigil, Decisive Strike (I will replace Sable Ward with Strength in Shadows when it arrives). I will explain the perk I wrote in parentheses (most of the people reading this are probably reading this after the Sable Ward update), so there is no comment about DS. WoO is a perk that shows me which pallet was defeated (I have good map knowledge, I know pallet spawns). I use Vigil to support Dramaturgy. I also use SiS, both to support Dramaturgy and to use it like the old CoH. As for Dramaturgy, I use it to make an extra one or two turns on the pallets, to connect a few pallets and windows, to dodge the killer with the right timing, to go to the place where I would normally take damage without taking damage, that is, to loop, and I think it is the most underrated perk of the game.

• ImWinston
    ImWinston Member Posts: 221

DH, Windows, Balance landing and Deja vu.

If I find many tunnelers.... I remove Deja vu and put DS