20 bloodwebs, 4 BBQ invitations.

Options

BBQ invitations are supposed to be that rare to find?

18 out of 20 bloodwebs were empty

Comments

• Wampirita
    Wampirita Member Posts: 808
    Options

bruh i went through entire prestige without a single invitation, i swore that my friends are trolling me with them existing until i saw them in the offering screen

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,523
    Options

Yeah, seeing the same here. Thinking holding off on pouring in those BPs until there is some sort of confirmation/fix...

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,240
    Options

It took me 10 bloodwebs to get one. A few more wouldn't hurt. It doesn't feel quite like an event, if no one brings the offerings.

• puncher
    puncher Member Posts: 110
    Options

I'm having the same thing happen to me right now.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

Got the same issue. Was already wondering if i had to restart the game, because i only got 1 offering in 6 bloodwebs.

• ThanksForDaily
    ThanksForDaily Member Posts: 1,287
    edited August 2023
    Options

Okay, I'm not the only one then.

Keeping my bps cause this is a joke. Hope they fix this soon.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,090
    Options

Last Lunar New Year event there were a ton of people complaining about "too many event offerings" in bloodwebs because they could only use them during the event. Wouldn't be surprised if the lack of event offerings in blood webs is thanks to those complaints.

• Phyrqc
    Phyrqc Member Posts: 77
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hopefully. Event-limited offerings SHOULD be rare. They just pollute the bloodwebs otherwise. The only thing I dislike about Halloween/Lunar events.

• Mockingjay_S451
    Mockingjay_S451 Member Posts: 393
    Options

I was here to say this! I have a TON of Red Envelopes and Arcane Dowsing Rods just sat in my inventory that I can’t use. As long as I get enough invitations to play one every match, I’m happy. Would rather not have them sat looking at me unused after the event.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,414
    Options

Yeah, but those complaints were pretty stupid to be honest. Because people would have done Bloodwebs anyway. And they probably got way more BPs out of the use of those Offerings than they "wasted" with those they were not able to use anymore.

• ThanksForDaily
    ThanksForDaily Member Posts: 1,287
    edited August 2023
    Options

What, they shouldn't be rare no. It's only an offering. A person above said they didn't find a single offering in 50 webs. That's definitely a bug.

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,361
    Options

Surprisingly i must be lucky since i got 30 on killer and 30 on survivor rn. (But i did dump like 1.5 mill on both. It has seemed to drop off now though so i might just farm bp with what i got then wait.

• devotedDBDenjoyer
    devotedDBDenjoyer Member Posts: 269
    Options

i can agree that they shouldn't "pollute" the bloodwebs, but they shouldn't be rare. especially since the ones in this event are just bp boosters, they should at least show up 1 per bloodweb minimum.

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,532
    Options

all you gotta do is make them turn into cakes after the event ends.

that way we can get an increased rate of them, and they won't just sit in the inventory looking pretty afterwards

• bm33
    Options

I agree, not saying those complaints weren't dumb just that it's probably the reason why.

• bm33
    Options

Red Envelopes you can atleast use during the next Lunar New Year. The Halloween event was like that but then they started changing the theme of the Halloween event and making new offering to go with it instead of repurposing the previous years.

• rysm
    rysm Member Posts: 214
    Options

What's the point of the BBQ invitations? They only give 100% for gens. Whereas in the anniversary event, where we have hundreds of offerings from, give 100% for every action lol.

• averagemikaelamain
    averagemikaelamain Member Posts: 286
    Options

This whole event sucks for survivor.

But yeah,it took me a 100K BPs to get ONE. UNO. UNO!. Invitation.