Are bots ok?

Options
Frys_Dog
Frys_Dog Member Posts: 92

I don't know if they are going trought something bad or what, but i've notice strange behaviour on the custom matches bots. I've had 2 matches in 2 diferent realms (Asylum and Haddonfield), one of the bots gave up on second hook, the other one stayed afk while healthy and the other 3 bots were injured or on the hook. Maybe devs have made an approach a little bit to real to a solo queue teammate?

Comments

• Annso_x
    Annso_x Member Posts: 1,611
    Options

They've been training hard to replace solo q teammates and give us a realistic experience

• Yippiekiyah
    Yippiekiyah Member Posts: 456
    Options

They don't save if you facecamp, are godtier at dodging projectiles like Nemesis whip and their flashlights are bugged and can instablind. Apart from that it's all good.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,083
    Options

Are any of us truly ok?

• Skittlesthehusky
    Skittlesthehusky Member Posts: 659
    Options

does someone have footage of these new bots? i cannot play the PTB right now but im really curious to see what their behavior is like now that the programmers had time to mess with them :0c

• LiaLight
    LiaLight Member Posts: 75
    edited August 2023
    Options

I also experienced this today, the player disconnected when they were about to be put on their second hook and the bot just didn't hit any skill checks and died soon after. What is the point of replacing the player with a bot if they just give up on hook?

• MDRSan
    MDRSan Member Posts: 298
    Options

They’ve been stuck playing in solo a matches for a few weeks straight now. I doubt they even remember what Ok feels like.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,896
    Options

I had one that was absolutely cracked and ran a Nurse for ages and didn't get hooked once. When it was down to the two of us, she didn't even attempt to unhook me 🤣 she actually made a hatch play

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,376
    Options

They are pretty realistic honestly. If I didn't know they were bots from looking at the HUD I'd think of them as real players. They even teabag and click their flashlights at the killer!