Who are the loudest and quietest survivors?

Options
DBD
DBD Member Posts: 6

I am sick of playing Felix because he is so loud when he's injured

Answers

• awustzdn
    awustzdn Member Posts: 317
    Options

Ace is certainly the quietest.

I'm of the opinion that Bill is loudest. I can pinpoint an injured Bill from what feels like miles away compared to other survivors.

• Kaitsja
    Kaitsja Member Posts: 1,693
    Options

Claire is probably the loudest female, while Bill is probably the loudest male.

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,063
    Options

I feel like I can't play Meg without Iron Will. Even while healthy, her breathing is easy to pick up when I play killer and she's hiding in a bush or behind a rock nearby.

Didn't Otzdarva say that Jill's legendary skin, Sheva, is the quietest? He did a match on Garden of Joy with Iron Will and crouched mid-chase to lose the killer.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,772
    edited August 2023
    Options

Sheva, Zarina, Kate, and Ace are quiet. I'm sure there's more but those are the ones I remember off the top of my head.

Rebecca Chambers is pretty loud. Oh and Laurie too.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options

Quietest: Ace, Sheva, Cheryl, Carlos, Kate, Thalita

Loudest: Claire, Jane, Jeff, Rebecca, Jill, Laurie, Bill

• UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13 Member Posts: 177
    Options

I think ada was kinda quiet. David is loud.

• lifestylee
    lifestylee Member Posts: 238
    Options

Ada sheva and ace are probaly the quietest injured survivors. Adas heels are noisy tho but she is very quiet besides that. Female characters are slightly smaller so could be another advantage.

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564
    Options
  • Annso_x
    Annso_x Member Posts: 1,611
    Options

remember that time when the devs said they would equalise survivor sounds after the iron will nerf and we actually believed them hahahahaha

• EvilSerje
    EvilSerje Member Posts: 1,070
    Options

It feels like Meg is the loudest. Also she constanly panting like very experienced smoker. And she's athlete!

Looks like life in the fog really harsh, if Meg started smoking so much....

• Ayodam
    Ayodam Member Posts: 2,353
    Options

That just means they’ll all be as loud as Bill. Anything else nerfs killers.

• Katzengott
    Katzengott Member Posts: 1,200
    Options

Didn't the devs said at some point they wanted to adjust ALL surv sounds so they're more on the same level?

Honestly i can't tell if that's already happend, for me sounds are all over the place.

Because it's not just about injured sounds, but also footsteps (map and shoe depended) and breathing (which can also gets very loud for certain survs, esp. after they just stopped running).

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,772
    Options

Thalita is quiet when injured but has loud footsteps too. I'm keen to try the upcoming Light Footed perk on her.

• Annso_x
    Annso_x Member Posts: 1,611
    Options

They said they would after ppl complained bc of the iron will nerf but it hasn't been mentioned since then so yea it's not gonna happen

• NerfDHalready
    NerfDHalready Member Posts: 1,418
    Options

ada and ace are both very quiet. loud? i don't really know bill, meg and laurie probably.

• HarlockTaliesin
    HarlockTaliesin Member Posts: 763
    Options

Non-injured, Bill seems to be the loudest with his huffing and puffing.

Injured, Jeff by a mile. Running around injured Jeff sounds like a wounded bear with a megaphone. Even with Iron Will he sounds louder than Ace does normally. Between how loud he is plus how tall/wide, It still amazes me that people try to play Jeff stealthy. Or really play him at all.

Honorable Mention is Feng. Because of the pitch of her voice, at certain distances she sounds like a dog going crazy on a squeak toy.

Footsteps alone, Ada and some skins of Jane sound like Clydesdales galloping by. It's always funny seeing either of them bring flashlights into a trial, as even if you land a blind it won't matter at all.

• Bedslamb
    Bedslamb Member Posts: 70
    Options

Loudest : Ada clomping about in her clogs , Bill huffing , puffing & coughing & Ace for his bizarre staccato breathing