If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Alien chapter is SWF bully magnet

Options

Best counter? You can hide in your tunnels until match ends. Otherwise, prepare to get strong pallets chemical trapped with 4 seconds slowdown, flamethrowers stacked and prepared to get your screen covered in flames. The sentries are so small you can barely notice it or hit it.

I pray that Xenomorph get buffed soon because this is getting ridiculous.

Comments

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,031
    Options

I did not play PTB a ton but I have not seen the killer getting bullied a lot. This isn’t the same level of counterplay Singularity popped out with.

Do other players feel this way?

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 1,722
    Options

feel better?

• Zokenay
    Zokenay Member Posts: 1,158
    Options

The only issues i see with Xenocat is how the turrets are really hard to notice and that his Tail attack needs a better visual indicator, cause right now it feels off to use.

• Haven414
    Haven414 Member Posts: 97
    Options

Okay next time I play xenomorph, I'm only gonna use endgame perks (bloodwarden, noed, etc) and just chill in the tunnels until the gates are powered. I'll probably lose like every time but it might be fun lol

• Melinko
    Melinko Member Posts: 291
    Options
  • Steakdabait
    Steakdabait Member Posts: 1,252
    edited August 2023
    Options

Turrets really don't do that much lmao and even if it did ripley's watch hard counters the strat

Post edited by Steakdabait on
  • squbax
    squbax Member Posts: 1,273
    Options

I think they are not OP, but they actually do something really usefull they turn xeno into and m1 killer aka a meme killer so I do not think they do not give good value at all.