Whats a Killer you think needs a Buff/Rework or Nerf in the Current Meta?

Options
Bobitslapis
Bobitslapis Member Posts: 85
edited August 2023 in General Discussions

In my opinion:

The Pig and Trapper need utter Buffs or Reworks to make push them back into the meta and make them fearable Killers.

Would also be great to get a inspired "Hello Zepp" Chase theme for Piggy. Hopefully not supported with Shredder or Window Cleaner Noises.

To the Nerfs:

Problably the Skull Merchant.

I dont think i have to say why.

Answers

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,342
    Options

SM doesn't need nerf. SM needs rework.

• Bobitslapis
    Bobitslapis Member Posts: 85
    Options

Thats, True. But i also believe that if her rework takes as much Time as Twins Rework, then they should at least Nerf her beforehand to stop her from holding Matches Hostage.

If not, then Rework it is.

• NomiNomad
    NomiNomad Member Posts: 3,178
    Options

Trapper and Mikey are my top picks for buffs. They feel the most left behind out of all the killers. (I may also be hoping some buffs to Myers would see the eradiaction of Tobstone Piece.)

Skull Merchant just needs a straight up rework. Still waiting to see that Twins rework.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,234
    edited August 2023
    Options

Rework? SM

Small reworked things? Knight and Trickster

Buff of varying degrees? Oh jeez like 90% of the killer roster from minor to major buffs.

Very, very few killers are actually well balanced and in a good spot. Of course this is because people want the game balanced around different levels of play. If I wanted the game balanced are around low level/bad players then yeah all the killers are fine, no buffs needed. However I think what I do because I think the game should be balanced around like the top 30% of players, not the bottom 30% as it currently is.