If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

How many people have 100% all of DBD?

Options

I have managed to complete all of the DBD achievements and I kind of wondered how many other people have but so for I have not been able to find a good answer as to what total% of players have completed all of them.

While steam does have stats for each achievement it is still hard to figure out how many people have them all.

Answers

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,614
    Options

Like the user name :3

I have all the hard stuff, but don't really care to get the rest / will get them as they proc naturally.

Personally, I just like to make sure I get all the tome/rift stuff done. It's usually not too bad (always a few groaners per tome) and I generally play pretty chill.

• Sadako_Best_Girl
    Sadako_Best_Girl Member Posts: 658
    Options

I have platinum on PS4, though I haven't gotten all of the other DLC achievement.

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,214
    Options

I have all of them, and yes Outbreak Breakout took the longest, about 4 months for me solo q

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,031
    Options

100% achievements on my Steam account. I have also earned the platinum trophy on PS4; but stopped playing that account once I got on Steam.

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,489
    Options

I actually have 81% of them all.

which is quite a lot... still missing a few adepts, everything involving the characters I don't own, the "you should play trickster and lacerate like 20 or 50 people" which I really don't wanna do...

repairing the rcpd gen and escaping, which I have yet to do both of these...it's annoying.

and the abomination that is console skilled huntress...

but I did unlock this today

which reads, "with the singularity, hurt or down 3 survivors that are slowed down" (forgot the english name for the effect that makes survivors move slower).

the catch?

I do not even own the singularity... it just unlocked while I was playing sadako.

apparently 0.3% of players have the platinum trophy for dbd.

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,614
    Options
  • Justa335i
    Justa335i Member Posts: 202
    Options

Yup!

• GreyBigfoot
    GreyBigfoot Member Posts: 940
    Options

I used to, when the Resident Evil achievement dropped. At the time, the hardest ones would have been Taking One for the Team and maybe Left Behind.

After that, I no longer buy DLC on release, but I still do all the achievements I can. Bless You took a very long time, because by the time I got a character with a Boon, Ruin had mostly fallen out of the meta. Outbreak Breakout of course is another annoying one. I'm currently at 7/20 without any specific attempts to do it.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    Options

Nope. 70ish percent

fwiw I stopped trying for achievements a few years ago, buuut no excuses necessary.

GG’s on the 💯% tho, some of those are grueling😩

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

PS5 and I have them all done besides the shelter woods gen since I never get the damn map.

I keep up with them every chapter so it's not too bad.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,335
    Options

226/230

Currently missing the last 3 Adepts (Gabriel, Cage, Singularity) and Skilled Huntress. I will probably do the Adepts soonish and then all is left is Skilled Huntress. Which will take some time, since I am no Skilled Huntress at all.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279
    Options

I have everything except killer adepts. Cant play the game on default FOV so waiting for slider

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,207
    Options

At 100% and usually try to do so as quickly as possible whenever a new DLC comes out. Having all achievements is something Ive first achieved back in early 2019 with Deranged Pursuit being the very last achievement I needed which was MUCH harder back then. The following explanation will assume you already know how OG Legion worked.

What you needed to do, was in 1 use of Frenzy hit 1 Survivor, find another Survivor and hit them, then return back to Survivor 1 to hit them again and down them. This needed to be done 25 times.

I dont remember what the website was called, but it was something that would track how many people had all achievements. At the time I was one of the first 10 people to get Deranged Pursuit (Think I was like number 8 or somethin like that)

Good times

• I_CAME
    I_CAME Member Posts: 1,121
    Options

I was 100% until the Skull Merchant Chapter. I haven't bothered since then.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,349
    Options

This was the last one I needed too. It took 15 McMillan Bone offerings to finally get it (and 6 Last Mask offerings too because I'm an idiot and thought it was a Red Forest map - Why is it always Red Forest and Temple of Purgation I wondered).

Make sure to being Sole Survivor!

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,232
    edited August 2023
    Options

The only achievements I'm lacking is Outbreak Breakout and the Tools of Torment content related achievements but I don't intend to buy that chapter.

I used to care about achievements a while ago and would grind them but since I have the majority of them most of the time I just play normally without even looking at new ones. When ever I get the RPD achievement I'll just consider myself 100% because I vehemently do not acknowledge ToT.

• thisislastyearsmodel
    thisislastyearsmodel Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 636
    Options

I platinum-ed the base game and have been slowly working towards the rest. I'd guess I'm at about 60% completion so far.

• FreakPrince
    FreakPrince Member Posts: 525
    Options

This is because the translation of the description is wrong (although on PC it is wrong in English too). You can even use Clown's bottles and it will work.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/11765-dead-by-daylight/217-complete-the-evolution

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,058
    Options

I had 100% until they added more achievements that take forever to do.

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,489
    Options

I assumed it was something like that... or they just forgot to program hux being required.

also, what is this website?

• FreakPrince
    FreakPrince Member Posts: 525
    Options

It's a community for trophy hunting and leaderboards, etc.

• Rulebreaker
    Rulebreaker Member Posts: 1,465
    Options

We used to since nemi until Wesker came around.... stupid rpd achievement...

• KaTo1337
    KaTo1337 Member Posts: 463
    Options

The Huntress-Achievement is missing (down people in x Meter Distance). Rest is done.

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 3,067
    Options

Aw hell yeah another opportunity to flex my funny blue ribbon

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,850
    Options

I have 218/230, which is 95%.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,750
    edited August 2023
    Options

I have them all.

Some of them took me a few years to do like the Skilled Huntress one because on console you have to down 100 survivors. On PC its only 20. Pain in the butt achievement. Evil Incarnate is easier to get than that.

The platinum felt the most satisfying to get though.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,470
    Options

The breaks are brief, but the struggle for 100% never ends.